Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Picks 2021 - Thread banned users post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,958 ✭✭✭circadian

VinLieger wrote: »
    Whats happening with Nokia, NYSE site says its halted and "News Pending"

They dropped a press release just stating the company direction and that theres nothing obvious driving the shares.

However,
    https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/01/27/2164807/0/en/Nokia-and-Elisa-push-network-boundaries-with-world-s-first-1T-deployment.html

• Registered Users Posts: 28,091 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

i dont use them, whats their charges like for trading ?

I just started with stocks this week and will only be doing small ones as a bit of a hobby for the moment but I think it was three free trades a week but not 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Bodjhrjekekr

Yeah but its only shorted to 69% compared to Gamestops 139% so i doubt there will be anything close to a similar squeeze if any at all

How many expire Friday for Gamestop? Do you know where to find this up to date info?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,958 ✭✭✭circadian

I see Mark Cuban has started his own pharmaceutical company doing unbranded affordable medicine in America.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭cc87

PLTR with a nice +20% day......hopefully stay $40 plus now.

Are all the WSB stock profits going to create a general false increase all-round where more reliable stocks will increase as people re-invest profits?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

BB upto 27

AMC just hit $18 dollars, up 271% on yesterdays close!! I'm going to hodl still

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭JesusRef

I have no idea what I'm doing, but this came across my radar yesterday so I bought AMC and BB - so bit of craic for a few days anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Someone tipped EDSA on here last week, I can’t find the post but THANK YOU.

It was an amazing tip as mentioned by the poster in question, following Jan 26th webinar they took a massive jump.

Nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Daz_

crushproof wrote: »
    Crikey as a small stock holder some of the sums I'm seeing on this thread today are incredible. Few new cars in the driveway for some I hope.

Maybe one car after Tax man takes his share !

• Advertisement

JesusRef wrote: »
    I have no idea what I'm doing, but this came across my radar yesterday so I bought AMC and BB - so bit of craic for a few days anyway!

I'm pretty much in the same boat but just AMC, and just invested what I'm not worried about losing too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Rocket99

I'm pretty much in the same boat but just AMC, and just invested what I'm not worried about losing too :)

Likewise threw the hat at AMC. Hopefully I'll learn a bit from this thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 82,589 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Anyone keep an eye on pennystocks.com for recommendations? Some great tips over the last month, amongst them...
    AMC
    Drive Shack
    Express Inc (recommended yesterday, it's up 230% today, wtf?)
    GEVO
    Nokia
    Tantech Holdings

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭the butcher

Just got out of BB myself but holding AMC for the time being. For myself, just 1 YOLO stock to monitor 24/7 with my eyes burning

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭peterofthebr

Rocket99 wrote: »
    Likewise threw the hat at AMC. Hopefully I'll learn a bit from this thread :)

i cant see AMC going over $20..

Reddit is down again, I am wondering is there some kind of outside influence intervening with them now? Or else the sites overloaded I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

Anybody look to see how much has actually been traded in gme ($ wise and shares wise) over the last few days vs normal?

$wise I'd expect it to be huge, but are the number of shares traded actually way above a normal day?

Wondering if sellers had pumped prices or buyers offered higher amounts to start the ball rolling?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭crushproof

Who'll be throwing some money in just before close to the 4 horses of the apocalypse (GME, BB, AMC, NOK)? In the hope that there'll be another massive jump tomorrow morning.

Who'll be throwing some money in just before close to the 4 horses of the apocalypse (GME, BB, AMC, NOK)? In the hope that there'll be another massive jump tomorrow morning.

if allot of investment houses are being burned badly with this reddit attack[shorts]..i think the fed will step in to 'cool' the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,998 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Already did with AMC, sitting happily with my BB and GME from Monday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 danbrozzer

Reddit crashed..wonder have the shut it down 😒😒

• Registered Users Posts: 17,998 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

if allot of investment houses are being burned badly with this reddit attack[shorts]..i think the fed will step in to 'cool' the market.

If they do retail traders win as it will once and for all clearly expose the double standards at play and their fear of this kind thats perfectly legal under their own rules

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭VW 1

Reddit app still working fine, same happened earlier where the site crashed but app didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭thomas 123

danbrozzer wrote: »
    Reddit crashed..wonder have the shut it down 😒😒

Read a bit - mods contacted the main posters and want multiple threads as one thread seems to be crashing it on them.

If they do retail traders win as it will once and for all clearly expose the double standards at play and their fear of this kind thats perfectly legal under their own rules

if they do they will say its to stop the spill over to other areas...

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Darando

Closed out BB and NOK. Might regret if goes against but took the profit, think they might be just hyped up. Looking for fresh meat now :)

Darando wrote: »
    Closed out BB and NOK. Might regret if goes against but took the profit, think they might be just hyped up. Looking for fresh meat now :)

its only a gain if you sell, dont be greedy .well done ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭greenfield21

I was just thinking a few days that I should buy some game knowing that papa Elon and chamath would jump into the madness increasing the craziness.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Triapin

Can someone help me with this? Bought AMC on Degiro - but they have banned stop loss orders. I am up now and want to lock in the gain - can I use a limit order and stay in the stock? Forgive me for my ignorance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Darando

its only a gain if you sell, dont be greedy .well done ;-)
    Indeed, folks need to remember to realise some of the gains and just play with their run away money :)

Advertisement