Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Picks 2021 - Thread banned users post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Lol

How many more times are you gonna post this?

Just helping the folks out. I think this week is the busiest this thread has even been so hard to keep track and read through all the pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

dan786 wrote: »
    Just helping the folks out. I think this week is the busiest this thread has even been so hard to keep track and read through all the pages.

Fair, if you had a lower post count I'd question your motives!

Will keep an eye on them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,406 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

Is this mania we are witnessing? No one actually believes GME is a good company no matter how much they profess to like the stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,998 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Is this mania we are witnessing? No one actually believes GME is a good company no matter how much they profess to like the stock.

No how are people still not getting this?

https://www.vice.com/en/article/pkdvgy/send-this-to-anyone-who-wants-to-know-wtf-is-up-with-gamestop-stock

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭TheBetsy

How about iRobot for the next squeeze? Currently $151 in PM and up about 70% in the past week. Still heavily shorted apparently

• Advertisement

Fair, if you had a lower post count I'd question your motives!

Will keep an eye on them

I only own a few GME at the moment and am eyeing those stocks I mentioned. They seems to be doing well premarket. With NAKD being a cheap stock and seeing this surge it worth keeping an eye. Same with KOSS this was 10$ at market open and was upto 95 after hours .

Huge risk so only going to throw in very little that I can afford to lose. No one should put their rent money/savings on these or any other stocks at the moment. Once they clamp down on these few , it will have affect on the entire market.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭MikeSoys

FYI - [from twr] ...Multiple brokers alegedly blocking BUY AMC ...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,406 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

VinLieger wrote: »

I know it's a short squeeze, but they must surely be covered by no?

After hours trading saw the price plummet when WSB went down so it's not institutional investors supporting the price, it's redditors buying and selling at elevated prices to each other.

Apparently they are making EVs next year and partnering with Tesla after the Musk shoutout haha. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Chuckie_Egg

Atlas_IRL wrote: »
    yes anything under 20 dollars is worth it, its going to rocket if it is announced. Possibly get some of this gem money floating into it as well hopefully.
    Careful with this one, no guarantee it will rocket on the news
    Not mania, a short squeeze. In theory the stock price could go much much higher, even $10k/share

• Advertisement

The brokers are banning buys of GME this to so that people only sell and the price dips and hedge funds can cover their shorts at a smaller loss. They are losing billions already. If shorts are not covered and people keep buying the price will sky rocket.

Similar to this with VW in 2008:

https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2F0039b913-b126-4d66-a9e7-d32c35937152_FINAL.png?fit=scale-down&source=next&width=700

I know it's a short squeeze, but they must surely be covered by no?

After hours trading saw the price plummet when WSB went down so it's not institutional investors supporting the price, it's redditors buying and selling at elevated prices to each other.

Yet its spiking right now above 460 during pre market?

WSB has gained another 1M members after the shutdown last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

The value gained from WSB might diminish as the user base grows. Especially if they start posting and ignore biases

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭thomas 123

What are our predictions for today for GME?

Trading 212 has blocked buys of GME, so I don’t think it will go up 100%+

I was worried looking at the aftermarket last night.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

sold gme shares last night and now looking at premarket :o

thomas 123 wrote: »

Pre market has it touching 500

VinLieger wrote: »
    Pre market has it touching 500

My stake is 6 shares - there will be steak tonight if that’s the case.

My stake is 6 shares - there will be steak tonight if that’s the case.

I'm in 4 at 86, seriously contemplating dropping 1 soon to just cover my initial input and let the other 3 rcoket on

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

dan786 wrote: »
    NAKD and KOSS

BB and NOK

Next targets it seems

NAKD pre-market at $3.
    Sickened.

15a5be5a343945a8df0b3be80d1e9dbf.png

• Advertisement

It will crash at open like yesterday with everyone looking to sell at current 490-500 mark. Price may go down to about 350ish and then back up to 500ish when the market settles.

Keep in mind one big investor pulling millions of shares will tank the price a fair bit.

Went from 350 to 249 shortly after markets opened to close at 347 again and reaching high of 380 during the day.

All brokers will be down for the first hour anyway like yesterday with the traffic.

If you are planning to sell at 500 ish, place a sell order before markets open at that price and hope it executes when broker apps crash as there will be a huge dip afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Bodjhrjekekr

But the market is closed now - is it going to be blocked completely when its opened at 2.30? Could you post the exact wording if you have it?

But the market is closed now - is it going to be blocked completely when its opened at 2.30? Could you post the exact wording if you have it?

Yeah they are blocking people from buying it when markers open. Few brokers doing that today.

Yup T212 and other platforms have blocked buying of GME and AMC

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭SmokyMo

retalivity wrote: »
    NAKD pre-market at $3.
    Sickened.

15a5be5a343945a8df0b3be80d1e9dbf.png

Lucky I got out of AMC at 18.5 yesterday somehow... Gonna steam roll into NAKD today with gamble pot.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Virgin Galactic, Palantir, Kodak, Genius Brands Stocks on Verge of GameStop Experience

https://www.coinspeaker.com/virgin-galactic-palantir-kodak-genius/amp/

Feck it, I'm going to have a punt on virgin. Closest stock I'm seeing to GME and it actually has potential if they have a successful flight of the space plane.

Here you go - so I can’t sell and buy in the dip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Nemeses2050

AAL expecting a decline of 65% revenue Vs consensus of 40% and the stock is up 15% pre-market....long live WSB's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

sold gme shares last night and now looking at premarket :o
    Same, but feck it still made a large profit on it. The risk of WSB getting taken down drove it down to 200 dollars in after hours trading, so it's still extremely volatile. Still have 1 share left that I bought at 81 dollars so will let that go to 'the moon' as the autists say. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

That's a complete lie, market can't handle trades.

Advertisement