Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Picks 2021 - Thread banned users post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,999 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Watching bloomberg and they are starting to come around on their narrative, anyone watching cnbc? are they still **** off the old money?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Prunty

Anniepower wrote: »
    Market sell option when you click the sell button will bring you to the option of how many of the shares you want to sell and @ what price

Thanks, found it

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭dontparkhere

Rocket mortages (rkt) hit 20% in premarket after the ceo mentioned short interest in the stock :D
    A solid company with expected 2020 eps of 3.80 and and a share price hovering around 20-22 $
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1355153319552049155

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Anniepower

What are peoples thoughts on setting there market sell @ for AMC out of interest if they were to do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭endainoz

VinLieger wrote: »
    Watching bloomberg and they are starting to come around on their narrative, anyone watching cnbc? are they still **** off the old money?

They were earlier this morning anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭peterofthebr

Reading on twitter there for AMC
    .. Shorts will make money today if it goes below $9, if this does not happen they (the shorts) will be forced to buy back shares to cover themselves on Monday.. this should lead to an increase in the stock.
    It will be interesting to see the sell pressure drive to go below $9 today

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭endainoz

So what do we think will happen to GME on open then?

My completely uneducated prediction is that it'll start strong, then go down a decent amount. (When I'll be hopefully buying some, maybe) and the finish stronger. I guess it's possible, I'm a total novice at this but it is fun to follow it all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭peterofthebr

Anniepower wrote: »
    What are peoples thoughts on setting there market sell @ for AMC out of interest if they were to do it?

I'm holding on AMC. to jupiter any beyond haha

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

• Registered Users Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

that would be higher than any time since the 1970's. I'll take 29!

Isn’t silver wayyy too big for a squeeze?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭jams100

I'm creating this share picks thread for any new/long terms stocks, basically for stocks that aren't reddit stocks

Please Don't bring the likes of GME or AMC or any other reddit stocks into this thread.

I'll start with my top 10 holdings in order of size. It will be interesting to see if this frenzy is going to impact the likes of the Fang stocks, I would guess long term this will all die down and this next week or so could present buying opportunities for the likes of alphabet, amazon etc.

1. Amazon
    2. Alphabet
    3. Live Nation
    4. Salesforce
    5. Microsoft
    6. Shell
    7. 4d Pharma/Loac
    8. Coca Cola
    9. British American Tobacco
    10. Diageo
    11. SAP

Own 31 stocks in total. trying to not go beyond 30 in portfolio.

Going to buy some Paypal if there is enough of a pullback during this uncertainty, have had my eye on them for a while. All my picks are long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭John Hutton

This is genuinely as excited as I have been about something for ages (in lockdown times) haha

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Anniepower

I'm holding on AMC. to jupiter any beyond haha

Rocketman

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

This is genuinely as excited as I have been about something for ages (in lockdown times) haha

me too.

i even bought 3 @305 on frankfurt to be part of the fun.....don't tell the missus:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

See you all on the moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭the butcher

The suspense!

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 45,481 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

JeffKenna wrote: »
    See you all on the moon.

bring the sandwiches

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

AMC flying

• Administrators Posts: 53,832 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

depositphotos_180391590-stock-video-astronaut-sitting-desk-room-full.jpg

I'm ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭jams100

Started a new thread for non reddit stocks, for the people not interested in the likes of GME, AMC or any of the reddit stocks.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058154784

• Advertisement

HALT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭crushproof

Going dooown already

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

crushproof wrote: »
    Going dooown already

was 410 at one point

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭thomas 123

jams100 wrote: »
    Started a new thread for non reddit stocks, for the people not interested in the likes of GME, AMC or any of the reddit stocks.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058154784

This is the stock thread though - most of us track this all the time, I don’t get why some are intent on breaking it up it’s all the stock market. Once this blows over you will have more members in here.

crushproof wrote: »
    Going dooown already

It's been fluctuating quite a bit. Went from 410>350 then back up again then down again.

Look at the volume :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Amc over 16

dan786 wrote: »
    Look at the volume :(

What about it?

neris wrote: »
    Amc over 16

Its 13 and halted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 ADZAM

RTP (reinvent technology partners) is a SPAC managed by Reid Hoffman (co-founder LinkedIn), it's currently $12, still looking for a target, rumours have been that it will be in from the Greylock tech portfolio as Reid is a partner in that VC firm, companies include Aurora, discord, coinbase, but it's purely speculation. I'm nearly all in on this, I've 3,500 shares.

Advertisement