Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Picks 2021 - Thread banned users post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

MikeSoys wrote: »
    --has Cramer covid?

I think he said something about a pinched nerve?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

MikeSoys wrote: »
    --has Cramer covid?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭EnzoScifo

Can you only use Revolut to trade if you are a UK resident?

You can use it in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭treatyman

This is my new thread to follow.. The other thread has lost the plot with GME and AMC, should be renamed the gambling thread that. People have can't see past their nose at the moment. I am looking at 5, 10 and 20 years down the line for solid investment advice.

Thanks for starting this thread jams !!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

IPOE up 30% or so after Chamath named it as one of the alternatives to Robinhood (obviously he is extremely biased)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭DutchYurt

Yeah even my whatsapp stock chat with my mates has been completely derailed. Good call!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭VW 1

dan786 wrote: »
    11M volume already today

Where do you see that? Bbg showing volume at 5.4m

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭darklighter

EnzoScifo wrote: »
    You can use it in Ireland

Ok, thanks, i was going by the Revolut website

Do you know how i do it in the App?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭inisfree0504

Is anyone up to date with the latest on 4d? Is a NASDAQ listing still on the cards for the next quarter?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

It seems like Revolut bought me 14 shares in AMC that I didn't put an order in for! Anyone have any idea what could have happened? i.e how did I F up without knowing?

• Advertisement

Ok, thanks, i was going by the Revolut website

Do you know how i do it in the App?

I would urge caution if you think you will jump in today on GME and make money.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭This is it

VW 1 wrote: »

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/GME/

14m now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

VW 1 wrote: »

Yahoo Finance. It was 97m yesterday total and over 175m each day the 3 days before yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭endainoz

Many people here holding out for it to drop more?

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭al87987

My positions in order of size

1. MELI
    2. NET
    3. TDOC
    4. PTON
    5. SE
    6. TSM
    7. U
    8. ZS
    9. APPN
    10. SQ

Have a few other small ones too. Looking to buy the dip from this week, I'm thinking Etsy, Spotify or Paypal. Apple's price spiked on earnings beat but looks to be coming back now so might consider that if it reaches 130. Any thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

endainoz wrote: »
    Many people here holding out for it to drop more?

I sold off what I had when it first opened today. If it dips below 200 I'll probably go again. Hoping AMC can get to 16.00 where I will sell off that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭darklighter

buyer95 wrote: »
    I would urge caution if you think you will jump in today on GME and make money.

Not GME, few days too late for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭jams100

Is anyone up to date with the latest on 4d? Is a NASDAQ listing still on the cards for the next quarter?

Yes, 4d issued a tweet a week or so ago saying they were still on track for Q1 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭SmokyMo

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭treatyman

Kilboor wrote: »
    Same for me:

Holding ANVS and looking to add to
    Holding Baozun for earnings run up

Big position in Providence Resources. Bond news soon.

Sin é

PZQA - Why are you so involved with these?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭crushproof

Doesn't seem to want to go above 320.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭voodoo

Anyone remember when this page used to be all about sharing "real" share hints and tips... seems like it's been taken over by zombies the last week or so...

Who has an actual share tip to provide - that doesn't involve a Reddit driven spike/loss?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭cc87

There must be bot traders cleaning up with all the price rises and drops. Especially if the are in the after/pre market trades.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭jams100

SAP hailed the U.S. stock market listing of its Qualtrics unit, urging investors to take it as a cue to reconsider whether its own share price fairly reflected the value of its cloud assets.

Shares of Qualtrics jumped nearly 40% on Thursday in their Nasdaq debut, valuing the firm at nearly $21 billion, against the backdrop of a capital market frenzy that has seen investors flock to technology stocks.

Mucic (CFO) said that, of total proceeds from the Qualtrics IPO of $2.4 billion, the unit would itself receive $500 million in liquidity and SAP would use the rest for general corporate purposes, including debt reduction and an 'enhanced' dividend.

I stand by SAP as a long term 5yrs+ hold.

They still own 80% of Qualtrics and as their 400,000 customers transition to the cloud they will have increasingly recurring revenue rather than the subscription licences they currently rely on. They are accepting short term pain as they transition towards the cloud, I think the market isn't seeing the long term.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,959 ✭✭✭circadian

voodoo wrote: »
    Anyone remember when this page used to be all about sharing "real" share hints and tips... seems like it's been taken over by zombies the last week or so...

Who has an actual share tip to provide - that doesn't involve a Reddit driven spike/loss?

Everything is a spike or loss because of this. The entire market is affected.

For me though, if I can snag AMD at a decent sub $85 today I will. New GPU architecture and machine learning hardware due in a year or so. I can only see them increasing their share value at this rate unless Intel do something absolutely outstanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭EnzoScifo

there's another thread for that

jams100 wrote: »
    Yes, 4d issued a tweet a week or so ago saying they were still on track for Q1 :)

Haven't been too pleased with the retrace! Hoping well see a bump with the listing but might be a while before it picks up speed

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Fazorb

Silver?

Slack, Zynga, Tradeweb Markets, Okta, Hubspot, Cloudfare. I'm in all those long, do your DD, but imo all are very well placed to continue to grow

• Advertisement

EnzoScifo wrote: »
    there's another thread for that

I'd have rather kept the 2021 thread here and move the GME/AMC reddit posts else where as there is still some tips from the start of the year here.

Advertisement