Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Picks 2021 - Thread banned users post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭DutchYurt

Actually Im kind of sickened as there was good tips on the other thread, should have set up a separate thread for the reddit ones.. think we could get a mod to clean it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭MikeSoys

voodoo wrote: »
    Anyone remember when this page used to be all about sharing "real" share hints and tips... seems like it's been taken over by zombies the last week or so...

Who has an actual share tip to provide - that doesn't involve a Reddit driven spike/loss?

this is about stock tips, lots of quick win stock tips here - money never sleeps. this will pass but no harm in riding the wave as it goes by....

DutchYurt wrote: »
    I'd have rather kept the 2021 thread here and move the GME/AMC reddit posts else where as there is still some tips from the start of the year here.

That's up to the mods, I guess. Message them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭cc87

Is anyone up to date with the latest on 4d? Is a NASDAQ listing still on the cards for the next quarter?

Not knowledgeable on the ins and outs of the merger process but they just did a second filing with the SEC yesterday.

https://fintel.io/doc/sec-longevity-acquisition-corp-prer14a-2021-january-28-18655-453

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Brainz

Bought some Lexicon a few weeks ago, going well so far,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

That's up to the mods, I guess. Message them?

The Mods are balls deep in this themselves methinks:pac:

buyer95 wrote: »
    The Mods are balls deep in this themselves methinks:pac:

Mods are planning their Hubble selfies.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Brainz

Bought a few AMC and MUX for a bit of interest. Sure let's wee how it plays out...

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭voodoo

EnzoScifo wrote: »
    there's another thread for that

Eh - I think if you look at the name of this thread you are wrong! This the "Share Picks 2021"... There should be separate thread for all the hype around GME and AMC etc.

There will be invaluable tips shared here that have just been lost because of the probably 100+ pages of crap related to the hype!

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Bodjhrjekekr

Eh - I think if you look at the name of this thread you are wrong! This the "Share Picks 2021"... There should be separate thread for all the hype around GME and AMC etc.

There will be invaluable tips shared here that have just been lost because of the probably 100+ pages of crap related to the hype!

There is another one but its called 'shorted stocks' which may not be accurate now lol, if that is re-named it would be better - something like "wallstreetbets and Gamestop"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭thomas 123

We are informing each other of multiple shares, literally one exciting thing happens and you want to shut it down ?

Come off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Prunty

Could the mods please change the name of this thread to '100 pages of crap about Stonks' thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭cal naughton

Prunty wrote: »
    Could the mods please change the name of this thread to '100 pages of crap about Stonks' thanks

Did you miss out on the gains?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭bunnyboxer

Wow, your a lovely individual.

Thankfully I just seen this! Couldn't find anything or anyone familiar in the other group :) Great call...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭antimatterx

I for one am really enjoying the market, this thread and reddit rn. Very entertaining.

It's a great distraction for all the **** around us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭cc87

A stock I've been on for a couple of months and was going nowhere has been Aston Martin (AML.L).
    Bought when it was low, since then Mercedes have said they will up their stake to 20% over the coming years, put one of their guys in as CEO and formed a partnership on a number of technologies.
    They've plans to get into the electric car game plus a more aggressive long term sales plan.

A board clean out this week has jumped their stock up a good bit as well. Might not be suitable to invest now but worth watching for dips I think.

Currently up 40% on my original investment with them.

However they have gone bankrupt 7 times in their history

Good, I needed some salt for my tendies.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Prunty

Good, I needed some salt for my tendies.

I was being sarcastic, referencing Voodoo's post from the previous page - one of a number of posts in which he's having a ripe old moan.

I'm on the AMC rocket 🚀 YOLO

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Fazorb

I for one am really enjoying the market, this thread and reddit rn. Very entertaining.

It's a great distraction for all the **** around us.

Do you have the link to the Reddit page?

• Advertisement

Baozun and Amarin have been doing really well the last week or so!

Tech stocks taking a bit of a hammering, in part to Goldman Sachs issuing their "bubble stocks", which for me is BS... I am holding a few of them and know some very well - they are not Covid stocks and will release some monster numbers in the coming months...

4D has to shine at some point... been stagnant the last few months - even with the prospect of a listing

I was being sarcastic, referencing Voodoo's post from the previous page - one of a number of posts in which he's having a ripe old moon.

I'm on the AMC rocket 🚀 YOLO

And my tendies are for sharing on that rocket. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Fazorb wrote: »

r/wallstreetbets

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Fazorb wrote: »

You have been here all along without seeing the Reddit thread? :eek:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Telo123

Put 2k into IAG today feel like it could be a good 2 year hold I don't expect the airline industry to recover this year but we could see a big rebound in 2022.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

treatyman wrote: »
    PZQA - Why are you so involved with these?

In at 4.70 gbx. Expect fully funded by end of February. Farm out team is very impressive. Spoton now registered business in Ireland.

In LSE:PVR not the Frankfurt listing

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭acer911

Baozun and Amarin have been doing really well the last week or so!

Tech stocks taking a bit of a hammering, in part to Goldman Sachs issuing their "bubble stocks", which for me is BS... I am holding a few of them and know some very well - they are not Covid stocks and will release some monster numbers in the coming months...

4D has to shine at some point... been stagnant the last few months - even with the prospect of a listing

What tech stocks are you thinking of here?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

KOSS is huge again today. Same pattern huge dip at open and then surge. Goes even higher after hours and pre market

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭DutchYurt

Telo123 wrote: »
    Put 2k into IAG today feel like it could be a good 2 year hold I don't expect the airline industry to recover this year but we could see a big rebound in 2022.

Good call, IAG never took any GOV bailouts so won't have their hands tied in a few years trimming the fat. Also just bought Air Europa? for 500m and don't have to pay for 6 years. I think they'll last.. And Ryanair.. but their SP is too high for me. However they have the most cash burn to outlast everyone so the more that fall the money goes to them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Bodjhrjekekr

dan786 wrote: »
    KOSS is huge again today. Same pattern huge dip at open and then surge. Goes even higher after hours and pre market

the volume is so low in it too - where can you actually get it? not on etoro or revolut

Advertisement