Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Picks 2021 - Thread banned users post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

MikeSoys wrote: »
    you not going to the moon and beyond, :eek:

Will buy at dip again and possibly double the shares

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭LC134

I don’t see as much mention of KOSS. Hit over 100% today!

I’m curious as to what happens at close of the normal trading day (I’m not familiar with shorts and their expiry, if any) Do we do it all again next week once there are still a very high number of short postions out there?!

LC134 wrote: »
    I don’t see as much mention of KOSS. Hit over 100% today!

I’m curious as to what happens at close of the normal trading day (I’m not familiar with shorts and their expiry, if any) Do we do it all again next week once there are still a very high number of short postions out there?!

I literally posted about in 20 times in last two days. It seem the best thing to do is buy at close and sell at open.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,959 ✭✭✭circadian

Amazing checking in and just seeing the hold play out. Waiting for the inevitable dump like they did yesterday with basically zero volume to hit it with. Expect the stock to finish lower than opening again only for after market to push it up for the next opening.

Robinhood have restricted people to just 2 shares each. So new buyer can only buy max of two shares.

• Advertisement

dan786 wrote: »
    Robinhood have restricted people to just 2 shares each. So new buyer can only buy max of two shares.

What a joke. They'll still lose users.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

circadian wrote: »
    Amazing checking in and just seeing the hold play out. Waiting for the inevitable dump like they did yesterday with basically zero volume to hit it with. Expect the stock to finish lower than opening again only for after market to push it up for the next opening.

Contracts expire at 9pm, there could be a good bit of action in the last hour or so...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

thats absolute BS:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭cc87

WallyGUFC wrote: »
    What happens to current shares held on AIM when the NASDAQ listing occurs, do they remain listed on AIM as well?

AFAIK any AIM shares will stay there. It's a dual listing so they will be on both markets. Should still cause a nice increase in the AIM SP when its listed on the NASDAQ.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

That just leaves it wide open for an attack on the price.

• Advertisement

deepf--kingvalue all over the news, a youtuber who streams from his basement in Boston. CNBC gave out his real name, where he lives, who he worked for etc.

deepf--kingvalue all over the news, a youtuber who streams from his basement in Boston. CNBC gave out his real name, where he lives, who he worked for etc.

Cornered rats

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Shedite27 wrote: »
    AMC on a ride.

Lost all faith in Nokia. That's dead and not coming back

Think one thing with Nokia is they are duel listed in new york & helsinki and the prices weren't moving in tandem and they also came out saying they weren't doing anything different that would give the stock a massive lift

GME dipping...

There's a big difference in the quality and standard of reporting and broadcasting between cnbc & Bloomberg. Cnbc are the equivilant of a tabloif

There's a big difference in the quality and standard of reporting and broadcasting between cnbc & Bloomberg. Cnbc are the equivilant of a tabloid

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

Cnut of a day. Down 3% overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭melon_collie

Wombatman wrote: »
    Cnut of a day. Down 3% overall.

It's been a p*ss poor week by all accounts.

Margin calls.... everything is going to fall now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

GME dipping...

328??

• Advertisement

naughto wrote: »
    328??

It fell from 360 to below 320 in minutes when I posted that

All other stocks sinking due to margin calls

Contracts expire at 9pm, there could be a good bit of action in the last hour or so...

What contracts?

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

Am wondering if all these new investors in ireland from Twitter and FB who jumped on this $GME bandwagon will be declaring to the tax man

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

It's been a p*ss poor week by all accounts.

We've had one of the most insane January's up until this week, with many growth stocks doing like 30%+, that level of euphoria just wasn't sustainable no matter what, the only thing was nobody could of predicted where or how it would end, in the stockmarket you always gotta expect the unexpected, this weeks events I'll fully admit were were the extremely unexpected end of the scale haha. Stick to the plan and look at the bigger picture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭bunnyboxer

DuffleBag wrote: »
    Am wondering if all these new investors in ireland from Twitter and FB who jumped on this $GME bandwagon will be declaring to the tax man

Who knows? If they can get around it fair play.

I've been F**ed in the ass regarding the 3.5 rule so screw em. Did you lose money today?

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Kamu

bunnyboxer wrote: »

I've been F**ed in the ass regarding the 3.5 rule so screw em. Anyway its a question for the taxation thread.

They absolutely won't be able to get around the tax man. Not even worth trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

DuffleBag wrote: »

Not sure why you're targeting traders, there's a paper trail for Revenue to follow easy enough.

bunnyboxer wrote: »

I've been F**ed in the ass regarding the 3.5 rule so screw em. Did you lose money today?

No haven't lost anything thank god. Bought in for a small GME position yesterday when it went to $196 but nothing worth talking about.

• Advertisement

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Not sure why you're targeting traders, there's a paper trail for Revenue to follow easy enough.

Not targeting anyone, just hope they know that it's not just free money. Revolut makes it very easy for those that don't know.

Saw someone on facebook posting about it and people in the comments asking what it was about. 3 comments later they're up on Revolut buying.

Advertisement