Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020/21 NBA season + Olympics

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,399 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Would not bother me if Tatum went to another team. Once the Celtics got a lot in return. Jaylen Brown seems more a team player.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,126 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

2smiggy wrote:
    Would not bother me if Tatum went to another team. Once the Celtics got a lot in return. Jaylen Brown seems more a team player.
    They need to build around Tatum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

I’m a Celtics fan but there’s something very jarring in how Tatum plays. I’m not denying there’s supreme talent there, it’s just weird watching him in that the spacing is awful, he doesn’t make things easier for others etc. I’m not saying he’s playing hero ball or gunning but he’s certainly lacking in all round play. He’s not facilitating or contributing much outside of the scoring, it’s a weird one.

I'm with you on that one. He puts up huge points but there isn't a lot to love about his game. Cant remember too many players who put up 40-50 points regularly and you still think they could be doing more. I was sure this Celtics team would be challenging for titles by now but it just looks like a busted flush to me.

Giannis not getting much ball so far in game 4 and the heat are making most of it. Easily the best half of basketball the heat have put together this series but still getting very little out of Butler or Bam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jk23

Heat lost tonight by 7 and Bucks sweep them...some comedown from last year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,274 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Heat demonstrating that teams can’t just “switch on playoff mode” at will. Jimmy with a very poor series.

Portland up 30 on Denver

• Norman Powell is efficiency personified tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Heat demonstrating that teams can’t just “switch on playoff mode” at will. Jimmy with a very poor series.

He did but to be fair he was guarded by Giannis for pretty much the entire series.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Coneygree

I think it is important to remember the Bucks are simply a better all round team this year too compared to the bubble. Divincenzo is a big loss though.

• Advertisement

Rip Mark Eaton, giant of a man and Jazz cult hero

• Registered Users Posts: 38,126 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Shocking stuff, just read he was knocked down and died.
    A great player and he was a good color commentator too.

• GET INTA EM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpdYHbCqWI7mTdtnXWAFKa6dykl-pKD2IfE-oSBwpYIDu7BynPSJmESBBkpts3EbTcgpY&usqp=CAU

Sat down to watch the Lakers Suns game, said to myself “please don’t be Mark Jackson on commentary”. Of course he is. Already at his stating the absolute obvious best, and by best I mean worst.

Wow the suns made some mess of that 2 on 1.

Anyone brave enough to call the winner of this at half time :)

Really cant get my head around sky's UK coverage.. You get the full TNT coverage most of the time when they have the game (not always pregame/halftime/fulltime)but only get the on court coverage for ABC. No sign of their UK studio crew so far thank God

As much as I like to watch Davis play it's easy to dislike some of his, let's say, theatrics..

jk23 wrote: »

The Suns
    AD looks like he’ll be missing time.
    Kuzma having a stinker and the Lakers continue to shoot really poorly.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Coneygree

Gregk961 wrote: »
    As much as I like to watch Davis play it's easy to dislike some of his, let's say, theatrics..

Davis was probably my favourite superstar to watch when he was in New Orleans but I hate watching him play now.

This series has been incredibly lacklustre when on paper it should be a classic.

• Advertisement

The Suns really should win this series

jk23 wrote: »

I’m liking the Suns tbh, but it’s a punt at this stage.

This is a long bloody half time.

I’m liking the Suns tbh, but it’s a punt at this stage.

This is a long bloody half time.

This is a huge 4th quarter coming up

A challenge should not take this long, this is ridiculous.

The footage of AD walking to the locker did not look good.

• Jae Crowder is some nuisance, playing really well.

• This is definitely not the Cameron Payne that was in Chicago.

James needs to sit now and get ready for 44 mins in game 5. If his ankle is able, he’ll have to win it himself.

Phoenix turning the screw. It’s amazing the difference a fitter (he’s not even fully fit) Chris Paul makes.

• Advertisement

Phoenix turning the screw. It’s amazing the difference a fitter (he’s not even fully fit) Chris Paul makes.

AD is out. That’s the difference you’re seeing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement