Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making friends in Tralee

Options
  • 24-12-2020 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi there
    Just wondering if anyone know a Facebook group for meeting up (not romantically!) With people in Tralee. Moved a few years ago but would love to meet with people for a coffee or a walk. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Not much happening with Covid restrictions at the moment.
    My 2 boys got involved in ceoltas and the cubs which got them mixing with the locals.

We're in the fortunate position of already having had a lot of friends here before we moved from Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,213 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

Head to Causeway of an evening for a few pints in Hartys or the other pub. People very friendly there. After covid of course

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Joniamhsean

Thank you for replying. Covid probably not helping things at the mo! My kids play trad music too. Must look into ceoltas. Merry Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Thank you for replying. Covid probably not helping things at the mo! My kids play trad music too. Must look into ceoltas. Merry Christmas

I was chatting to the chairman of the listowel cce recently. He was doing an electrical job for me. They are doing classes over zoom which is proving popular.

I don't think any of the other groups are active at the moment.

. If you want details PM me and I'll pass them on.

Advertisement