Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Happy Xmas

• 24-12-2020 7:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,332 ✭✭✭✭

What a bloody year it's been. Im sure like all of you we will be glad to see the back of it. But we soldiered through it and did our best and I know from those of you who posted in the Coronavirus thread that there was a lot of effort made by a lot of people.

As we are just 1 sleep away from the big day and coming close to drawing the curtains closed on 2020, Cherry Blossom and myself would like to thank you all for your contributions during the year and wish you all a very happy, peaceful and safe Xmas.

Take care of yourselves and look after your loved ones. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Merry Christmas to you muffler and Merry Christmas to all in the Donegal Forum. Enjoy the day that’s in it. Here’s to a better year in 2021.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Merry Christmas, one and all!

Hope ye all have a good yin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

merry xmas all. christmas eve dinner done pressies open ! (polish heritage )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭malinheader

Wishing everyone a happy Christmas and a happy new year. Hoping everyone stays safe and is back on the forum next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

merry xmas all. christmas eve dinner done pressies open ! (polish heritage )

Pressies open here too, no Polish heritage to use as an excuse, just couldn’t wait any longer :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭babybuilder

Best Wishes to all and sundry and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Technique

Happy Christmas folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TenLeftFingers

Nollaig shona daoibh a chairde.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,086 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

A very merry Xmas to all the DLers on here.

Although 2021 will take a while to get back to normal, I hope this time next year we are the other side of all this mess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,324 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Merry Christmas to you all.
    Stay safe and healthy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

Happy Christmas Muffler and to all the Boardsies who entertained us through this very eventful and non eventful year.

Happy Christmas, everyone!
    Here's hoping 2021 is a huge improvement on 2020 for one and all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Hope everyone had a nice xmas and although we may have a while to wait yet hope the new year will be a better one.

I started the thread asking if anyone knew if highlands 30th birthday bash was still going ahead unfortunatly i'm still waiting to see Daniel who was playing( no smart remsark ):):) but still waiting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭JoannieG

I'm a bit late to the party so I'll just wish you all a very happy and healthy New Year. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 581 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

JoannieG wrote: »
    I'm a bit late to the party so I'll just wish you all a very happy and healthy New Year. :D

I'm even later and I'll second that :D

Advertisement