Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday Season and Quiting

• 24-12-2020 7:48pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Well, we are approaching the end of the year and people might be thinking about New Years resolutions. I’ve seen it said that people who quit smoking at new year are less likely to succeed. I guess this is just because a large number of people have an attempt at this time of year and some are destined to fail. I’d just like to share the other side of the coin. I quit three years ago for new year and am still going strong so it’s worth a mention that it is possible to quit for new year and stay quit. If a few people are having an attempt this year it might be an idea to have this thread where people can support each other in their quit. Merry Christmas to you all and a happy smoke-free new year.

Advertisement