Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrical equipment (freezers) in Kerry

Options
  • 25-12-2020 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭

Seems I need to buy a new freezer in the coming days. What shops would would have one.

Currys and Harvey Norman in Tralee seem to have them. MD OSheas in Killarney only open on the 29th. Argos only do delivery on fridges and freezers so would not get one before January. Any other 'local' shops I might be missing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭spyderski

embraer170 wrote: »
    Seems I need to buy a new freezer in the coming days. What shops would would have one.

Currys and Harvey Norman in Tralee seem to have them. MD OSheas in Killarney only open on the 29th. Argos only do delivery on fridges and freezers so would not get one before January. Any other 'local' shops I might be missing?

Try O’Learys in Killarney. Local, family owned business.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Got one recently in expert in castleisland. Free delivery which is a 25e saving straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭coleen

Got one recently in expert in castleisland. Free delivery which is a 25e saving straight away

Yes I can second expert Castleisland It’s Burke’s and I got a better price than Harvey’s N recently

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Burke's Expert in Castleisland are very good. Soundstore are good too. We got a freezer from them in October but we had to wait a couple of weeks for it as they didn't have the stock in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭phormium

Walsh Electrical at the back of Shaws, they have bigger shop in Castleisland with large range, free delivery usually too.

It's not always easy though find a shop with anything worth talking about in stock, I wanted a dryer before Christmas but even though the type I wanted was on sale locally it had to be ordered and well into new year before it would be available.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

A plumber told me that getting parts and appliances etc at the moment is hard. He's been waiting on a new boiler for a customer for weeks now. Awful delays getting anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭embraer170

Thanks everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

I'm late to this party but Woods in Killorglin are good too.

Advertisement