Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best online January Sales??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Muahahaha wrote: »
    In the market for a dishwasher but any options I see on Currys are either greyed out or there is no Buy it Now button. Not sure if they are sold out of everything or the sale as advertised is not happening at all (at least on dishwashers anyway). Checked Harvey Norman too but not much of a sale, anywhere else good to try for a dishwasher?

Watters Electrical in Cullaville, Armagh. We bought pretty much all our kitchen stuff from them and save a good bit as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Dr. Nick wrote: »
    Thank God I work for a company with a factory in Warrenpoint :pac:

pm the address, we get stuff shipped to Dr. Nicks' factory and he then sends to us.

Dr. Nicks Parcel Forwarding Service.

"We'll get it to you in the nick of time, and we promise not to nick anything."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

ablelocks wrote: »
    pm the address, we get stuff shipped to Dr. Nicks' factory and he then sends to us.

Dr. Nicks Parcel Forwarding Service.

"We'll get it to you in the nick of time, and we promise not to nick anything."

:D For a nominal fee

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

:D For a nominal fee

Do you take monopoly money? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,662 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Power City or DID should be options, usually they are all within €10-€20 of each other for those type of items.

Cheets AD, so long since Ive bought white goods Id completely forgotten about Power City and DID
    Watters Electrical in Cullaville, Armagh. We bought pretty much all our kitchen stuff from them and save a good bit as well.
    https://www.armaghelectrical.com/

When we built new house 10 years ago we got everything here.

I checked out both of these, Watters dont have any dishwashers on their website and Armagh have dishwashers but no prices, it just says 'Request a Quote' for every single product which is off putting tbh. Im sure they are good shops and everything but I wouldnt be driving all the way up north in the hope they have something in the size I need and within budget.

I was thinking of going up north but looking at Currys UK vs here the savings werent a whole lot, 20 quid at best on identical items costing around 300 euro. In any case I think we're supposed to stay in our county from today.

• Advertisement

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Cheets AD, so long since Ive bought white goods Id completely forgotten about Power City and DID

I checked out both of these, Watters dont have any dishwashers on their website and Armagh have dishwashers but no prices, it just says 'Request a Quote' for every single product which is off putting tbh. Im sure they are good shops and everything but I wouldnt be driving all the way up north in the hope they have something in the size I need and within budget.

I was thinking of going up north but looking at Currys UK vs here the savings werent a whole lot, 20 quid at best on identical items costing around 300 euro. In any case I think we're supposed to stay in our county from today.
    Just email Watters,that's what we did. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

SusanC10 wrote: »
    I usually rely a lot on Sales for clothes for the kids. Single income household so trying to save money.

Not sure what ages your kids are but have a look on littlewoods :)

Also if you sign up to the h and m newsletter you get 25% off one item. It works on sale. I have signed up numerous times using different email addresses.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭dashdoll

Dunnes sale is online now if that helps anyone. Homewear doesn't seem to be on sale yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 monser

good so far

monser wrote: »
    good so far

???

• Advertisement
Advertisement