Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Week 15 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

No Wilson today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

KDB is getting whipped ASAP. For 11.7 he’s so expensive and has done f all lately

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Shanee. wrote: »
    KDB is getting whipped ASAP. For 11.7 he’s so expensive and has done f all lately

Kdb for son will be my easiest transfer so far

• Registered Users Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Ace2007 wrote: »
    No Wilson today

Delighted! KWP off my bench

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭munster87

https://twitter.com/Ifcnews__/status/1342948539119394816?s=20

Tweeted by this account too

but straight afterwards the fish account tweeted...

https://twitter.com/FPL_Fish/status/1342948843516780545?s=20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Late booking for Cancelo is kinda annoying. Was on for a bonus so it's a few-point-swing if he loses the bonuses (still currently on for 2)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

munster87 wrote: »

I guess you could say the fish... has been blown out of the water

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

KWP off my bench for Mahrez , happy days :D

COH wrote: »
    I guess you could say the fish... has been blown out of the water

Shooting fish in a barrel for whoever caught him out

Surprised by the lack of DCL out chat - he has 1 goal in the last 6 games, his points in that period are less than the like of Grealish. Welbeck has 1 point less than him but also a game in a hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,551 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Very relieved with thst KDB blank. Annoyed with myself for picking Dallas over Stones though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Surprised by the lack of DCL out chat - he has 1 goal in the last 6 games, his points in that period are less than the like of Grealish. Welbeck has 1 point less than him but also a game in a hand.

Yeah I took DCL out this week, cheaper options doing a similar job

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭cizolin

siblers wrote: »
    cizolin wrote: »

He'll probably only come on if it's tight which is unlikely. I think City will tear them apart tonight

Happy with the outcome, needed that bit of luck and him to stay on d bench

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

It will probably start after this blank, a game v city on the horizon and no double in 19.
    It’s been in the back of my mind but he trickled along with a few assists which helped.
    If I’ve no other issues to deal with after this gw I’ll most likely replace him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

joeyboy11 wrote: »
    It will probably start after this blank, a game v city on the horizon and no double in 19.
    It’s been in the back of my mind but he trickled along with a few assists which helped.
    If I’ve no other issues to deal with after this gw I’ll most likely replace him

I'll probably hold everyone one more week. Nothing worth a hit due to potential points.

thunderdog wrote: »
    Yeah I took DCL out this week, cheaper options doing a similar job

Who did you replace him with?
    I have Bamford and Adams already. I don’t want Watkins now his good run of fixtures is over, he’s not on pens and no dgw in 19.
    9.7 available so can’t stretch to vardy or Kane.
    Firmino seems like a good punt til gw 19 then get in Wilson who will have Leeds in gw 20

Who did you replace him with?
    I have Bamford and Adams already. I don’t want Watkins now his good run of fixtures is over, he’s not on pens and no dgw in 19.
    9.7 available so can’t stretch to vardy or Kane.
    Firmino seems like a good punt til gw 19 then get in Wilson who will have Leeds in gw 20

Abraham might not be a bad shout, when he starts games he tends to get a return, and has 3 goals in last 2 matches, granted I didn't see the game today so no idea how he played.

Martial if you feel like a punt

I kinda of feel that the majority of strikers are all returning more or less the same - Welbeck has more points than DCL over last 6 games, but equally he hasn't done much. Vardy is living off penalties and not doing much else for a 10m player.

Bobby as you pointed out is probably the most in form striker in a team that scores goals

Is Antonio close to fitness? Has the double gw as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Could be a great shout actually. He could be the ideal replacement for DCL especially as West Ham are playing alright this year

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

8 points from 3 incl KDB (C)... not looking good.

• Advertisement

Abraham might not be a bad shout, when he starts games he tends to get a return, and has 3 goals in last 2 matches, granted I didn't see the game today so no idea how he played.

Martial if you feel like a punt

I kinda of feel that the majority of strikers are all returning more or less the same - Welbeck has more points than DCL over last 6 games, but equally he hasn't done much. Vardy is living off penalties and not doing much else for a 10m player.

Bobby as you pointed out is probably the most in form striker in a team that scores goals

I think Abraham won’t start when ziyech returns and if pulisic stays fit.

Anyone see how Martial played today? I’ll look up some extended highlights of their game today cos Cavani might be worth considering too!

Would love to get him in, if only he could stay fit

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I took DCL out for Adams a few GWs back. As said after Digne has been not in the team tasty crosses for DCL have been at a minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,828 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Cashed in on him weeks ago. One of the few decisions I got right!

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

50 with captain mo and Bamford to go HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 18,828 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Would love to get him in, if only he could stay fit

Not worth risk with those hamstrings, lack of fitness and amount of games.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

27(-4) with 5 to play inc captain. Thought about using bb this gw 14 from 2 on it so far arggh!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

37 from 6 so far.

Salah (c) & Kane the main players remaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,254 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

35 (-4) from 6

Salah (C), Lamptey (or Dann’s 1 most likely) Dallas, Bamford, Welbeck and Soucek to go.

HEWT once Salah returns good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭crushproof

How the heck could Watkins have 3 assists but not get any bonus points.

Advertisement