Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Week 15 Matchday Thread

1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

Anyone kind enough to give a quick summary on firmino today? I won’t have time to catch any extended highlights tonight and thinking of getting him in for DCL a few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 18,882 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Ya par for the course with him now, 2 points from 12 not good enough. Have an "easier" run coming up but fans are getting annoyed at his negative tactics.

Maybe he won''t rest players now?

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

joeyboy11 wrote: »
    Anyone kind enough to give a quick summary on firmino today? I won’t have time to catch any extended highlights tonight and thinking of getting him in for DCL a few weeks

Sam Johnston had a worldie of a save from his header last minute that would have been the winner. It was going in bottom corner before the save. His only chance really.

Liverpool were really poor going forward but that was partly down to WBA playing a 6-4-0 formation and crowding out Firmino stopping him playing. Struggled to create but still had a good few touches in the box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Maybe he won''t rest players now?

Kane will always play like kdeb for city imo. Son could be rotated as they have options there but I can't see it tbh. Massive comp for the top 4. Still expect spurs to challenge for top 4 but ultimately fall short.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Had one really good chance and the keeper pulled off a miracle save, other than that he just done his usual running around. He will fill his boots every now and then, but for me I don’t think he has enough shots to justify striker money, basically he’s just too unselfish to have any fpl value.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

57 all out. Decent I think.

Had so much more promise with Salah (c) and Kane to go, even Sterling and DCL also. Soucek on the bench.

The Bruno (c) win this week! No other potential captain choice scored high this week.

begbysback wrote: »
    Had one really good chance and the keeper pulled off a miracle save, other than that he just done his usual running around. He will fill his boots every now and then, but for me I don’t think he has enough shots to justify striker money, basically he’s just too unselfish to have any fpl value.

Thanks (&Fitz). He’s not usually one I’d go for but I don’t really fancy anyone at the 9.7 funds I have available so I think it might be worth a 3 week punt as a differential

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,291 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Thanks (&Fitz). He’s not usually one I’d go for but I don’t really fancy anyone at the 9.7 funds I have available so I think it might be worth a 3 week punt as a differential

I'd be wary personally, 6 returns in 15 games at that price and the 1 game v Palace really skews his points.

Have you Bamford?

I'd be wary personally, 6 returns in 15 games at that price and the 1 game v Palace really skews his points.

Have you Bamford?

Yep, along with adams and dcl.
    Happy with the rest of the team and want to offload dcl with 9.7 available. The likes of Abraham and martial dont fill me with confidence.
    The best solution is probably to bench DCL (Man City) this week for C Taylor (Sheff U) and have two frees next week but that’s just so boring ha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

joeyboy11 wrote:
    Yep, along with adams and dcl. Happy with the rest of the team and want to offload dcl with 9.7 available. The likes of Abraham and martial dont fill me with confidence. The best solution is probably to bench DCL (Man City) this week for C Taylor (Sheff U) and have two frees next week but that’s just so boring ha

Similar situation and thinking of a -4 to get Vardy in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Similar situation and thinking of a -4 to get Vardy in

Vardy is probably getting rested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,870 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

McCarthy, Fernandes and Bamford. Everyone else was crap apart from Soucek and Dallas on my bench

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

32 ... bit of a mess. Hoping to score 100+ this week now :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

55 gives a rise of around 30k to 131k.

My Leeds boys Bamford and Dallas putting in great work and Fernandes delivering the goods yet again.

Pity the same couldn't be said for Messrs Salah and Robertson.

KWP laughing at me from the bench.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

55 sees a rise from 35k to 28k.

Now to find a DCL replacement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

60 . Should have been in the 70s Damn you soucek and walkerp!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

52 sees me go from 5,425 to 5,360. A rise of 65 places. WC now played and, not for the first season, I'm only playing it because I have to and I'm worried it will derail a good season so far. From now on, I think I'll definitely use WC 1 in the first 5/6 GWs.

Regret of this GW was not playing KWP but then I had McCarthy in goals so didn't want to double up on Saints. Coufal playing ahead of KWP was the loss of 7 points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Vardy benched

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

Vardy benched

But he played last week and got an assist?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭shmeee

Vardy benched

Happy with Kane over him now so.

And can make the move then for DGW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,882 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Lemlin wrote: »
    52 sees me go from 5,425 to 5,360. A rise of 65 places. WC now played and, not for the first season, I'm only playing it because I have to and I'm worried it will derail a good season so far. From now on, I think I'll definitely use WC 1 in the first 5/6 GWs.

Regret of this GW was not playing KWP but then I had McCarthy in goals so didn't want to double up on Saints. Coufal playing ahead of KWP was the loss of 7 points.

I agree 100% not going well this year myself, wrecked good teams with WC's in the past. The real secret of fantasy football is knowing when to leave a team well enough alone. Not be tempted, with changes for changes sake.

In hindsight, I had a great team at one stage Bamford, Son, Fernandes. Then decided that Man City midfield was the way to go. Not only that I got rid of Bamford for a -4 for Aguero and it was the week Bamford got a hatrick!

If I was in your situation and I was going well and happy with my team, I would just make a few transfers and move on the players you are unhappy with.

The fact you are doing so well means you have made a lot of the right calls until now. Maybe you don't even need to use the WC? If so, don't bother and it is something to tell the grandkids!

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Everton v City is off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Everton v City is off

You're using the wrong gameweek thread

Whoops sorry

Advertisement