Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen extension in Galway

Options
  • 26-12-2020 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

I am thinking of adding a single story extension to my house in Galway. I want to break out the kitchen where it currently is and make an entrance into the new extension.The entrance will be about the width of a new door. The new extension will be used mainly for a new kitchen and utility room. I will put a dividing wall in the old kitchen so it can be an office and a small storage room

The new extension will be 20 by 20 feet. I hope to have five large windows along the wall to let more light in. And two sky lights to let more light in from the roof.

I'm trying to gauge how much this would cost to get it built, wired, plumbed,insulated and tilled. Without taking into account the cost of the new kitchen (new cabinets, painting ). I think what I'm asking for is the cost of a builders finish?

Advertisement