Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ncb issue

• 26-12-2020 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Had an accident 2 years ago where I was fully in the right, however they where blaming me. To get the claim going AXA said I could claim on my policy and when its proven they where at fault it would transfer over to their policy which happened. But I was left with a claim of 630 on my policy which AXA won't remove now and says it wont matter if I'm changing companies. Any ideas what to do. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I don't understand why there would be any claim left on your policy if it was proved you had no part in the collision?
    Keep bugging Axa until it's all sorted. Escalate the issue up in their chain of command.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭cplwhisper

robie5 wrote: »
    Had an accident 2 years ago where I was fully in the right, however they where blaming me. To get the claim going AXA said I could claim on my policy and when its proven they where at fault it would transfer over to their policy which happened. But I was left with a claim of 630 on my policy which AXA won't remove now and says it wont matter if I'm changing companies. Any ideas what to do. Thanks

Any update? Thanks

Advertisement