Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Orla WW wrote: »
    You will find out at 9, it’s not wolfy, it’s observational. I was wondering if you would rise to the bait but I’ve prob made it relatively easy to be tonight’s village kill. Me dieing is not good for the village, not least that I’m actually posting.

Fine I'll move my vote based on that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

@Eva - show me then where else you accused someone? Cause all I can see is the post below, in which by your own admission you mistook Frank and Patrick

Eva WW wrote: »
    I cant buy Frank as a wolf making that post. Orla on Angus was the only weird thing but I fear the wagon.

Patrick is a strange one. Felt a bit "I'm making my target number of posts" earlier.

Everyone is quiet so it's hard to make a decent FFA

You call me out as a wolf when I FFA you and then you have your own FFA

#FFA1

Conor made a couple of posts, mostly repeating what others had said and nothing since.

Frank (had him mixed up with Patrick earlier) The way he posted struck me as here are my mandatory posts for the day and nada since.

Orla could be confused village but the quick Angus vote and the back and forth with Necro feels forced.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

More lies. Well...same lie again. You aren't the only person I've accused.

Eva, explain this to me

I think you could be a wolf but you're actively posting and I agree with some of what you've said. You're more useful alive at the moment than the person I've voted for.

#FFA1

Conor made a couple of posts, mostly repeating what others had said and nothing since.

Frank (had him mixed up with Patrick earlier) The way he posted struck me as here are my mandatory posts for the day and nada since.

Orla could be confused village but the quick Angus vote and the back and forth with Necro feels forced.

No, Katie's nonsense reason for having me there is making her wolfy. Wolves have to make up reasons and this was a massive reach. There is nothing inherently wolfy about that post.

You seem to think Katie is a wolf but when you have the chance to ffa her you don’t- because she’s wolfy but useful?

Can you also answer my previous question re orla?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Anyone able to do a post count, im on mobile!

I feel Necro is getting a lot of ****e here for stating facts. Orla, you've been contradictory a lot today which is why your in the line. You might say you misremembered etc but to everyone else that looks wolfy yet you don't see that!

Eva v Katie
    Necro v Baggly

Some standoffs happening but a lot not contributing at all. Good to see some FFAs even if some of the reasoning has been somewhat contradictory.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Is Senan the only person who hasn’t voted?

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    My point is it feels (to me anyways) that you're subtly trying to push me as a wolf for flimsy reasoning on Orla, yet you actually agree with my points

It's very relevant because you FFAed me for something someone else on your FFA said!!

I remember way back when some wolf decided to regurgitate my own FFA and add me at the top for reasons I provided, this feels very similar.

I’m not subtly trying to do anything. You’re third on my FFA, so it’s neither subtle nor all that pushy.

I can agree with your points ans still think you’re a wolf, can’t I?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Katie WW wrote: »
    I’m not subtly trying to do anything. You’re third on my FFA, so it’s neither subtle nor all that pushy.

I can agree with your points ans still think you’re a wolf, can’t I?

Sure but if we're talking wolfy traits we would agree I don't bus, right?

Am I the only one that can see that Eva is claiming to have accused people but in actual fact has left off her FFA the one person she did accuse?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Is Senan the only person who hasn’t voted?

I haven’t yet

I cant buy Frank as a wolf making that post. Orla on Angus was the only weird thing but I fear the wagon.

Patrick is a strange one. Felt a bit "I'm making my target number of posts" earlier.

I had you and Frank mixed up.

Eva can you explain this to me?

What was the mix up with Patrick and Frank?

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Anyone able to do a post count, im on mobile!

I feel Necro is getting a lot of ****e here for stating facts. Orla, you've been contradictory a lot today which is why your in the line. You might say you misremembered etc but to everyone else that looks wolfy yet you don't see that!

Eva v Katie
    Necro v Baggly

Some standoffs happening but a lot not contributing at all. Good to see some FFAs even if some of the reasoning has been somewhat contradictory.

“To everybody else it looks wolfy” , is a very leading statement to make and untrue as not everybody has voted for me. One could take this to be a post trying to influence less experienced players into voting for me for this very reason.

You voted for me because I voted for you before I could even get back and explain myself. This is suspect behavior , yet you throw shade on me with very little
    Substance.

I’ve changed my vote because I’m unsure of the state of play in terms of who is good. But when I show up good, nobody can say I haven’t tried to explain my actions.

Sure but if we're talking wolfy traits we would agree I don't bus, right?

I’d agree you’ve never bussed, that’s a different thing. I’ve been caught this year by someone claiming they were too busy in RL and wouldn’t use that as an excuse if they were a wolf. So excuse me if I’m sceptical

I’m also not foolish enough to think that I’ve nailed all three wolves straight out the gate. I might have one if I’m lucky but I have to play it as I see it now.

Which for the record is with a vote on Eva

Conor WW wrote: »
    I haven’t yet

I actually meant is Senan the only person who hasn’t posted...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

@Eva - show me then where else you accused someone? Cause all I can see is the post below, in which by your own admission you mistook Frank and Patrick

You call me out as a wolf when I FFA you and then you have your own FFA

Yes, I was putting together my FFA by reading back. I'm on phone so not as easy to search. I was accusing Frank and Orla in that post, granted it said Patrick but that was my mistake.

To clarify, I said you made my wolf list. That doesn't mean I think you are definitely a wolf. It also means you are not the only person I suspect. You are actively posting and have made some good points. Conor has not hence the vote there for now. Frank and Orla are also on my wolf list but you are more useful than they are imo.
    The mistake you are making is assuming that because I suspect you I must FFA you or vote you. That's not how it works. I currently think there are 5 evils so nobody's FFA should be a complete list of their suspects.

I’d agree you’ve never bussed, that’s a different thing. I’ve been caught this year by someone claiming they were too busy in RL and wouldn’t use that as an excuse if they were a wolf. So excuse me if I’m sceptical

I’m also not foolish enough to think that I’ve nailed all three wolves straight out the gate. I might have one if I’m lucky but I have to play it as I see it now.

Which for the record is with a vote on Eva

Just waiting to see what Eva comes back to me with my above post tbh, she's saying she mixed up Patrick and Frank but there's a post earlier where she names them both

I actually meant is Senan the only person who hasn’t posted...

Nope, Phil as well. Would be happy for either to swing tbh. Not voting you now anyways.

“To everybody else it looks wolfy” , is a very leading statement to make and untrue as not everybody has voted for me. One could take this to be a post trying to influence less experienced players into voting for me for this very reason..

The irony of this post shouldn’t be lost, it’s delicious
    KathleenGrady, you have seen me being accused of starting a bandwagon. Ordinarily now is usually the optimal time to start such a strategy.

If I get killed and when I am revealed good, the narrative quickly shifts to blaming the victim for “being wolfy”. Keep an eye on those targeting me. They aren’t necessarily bad but as one of the higher posters on thread who has tried to engage each person picking me out, it’s would be unusual for a villager to follow such a shallow lead on night 1 when there are so many other posters who have offered so little.

Yes, I was putting together my FFA by reading back. I'm on phone so not as easy to search. I was accusing Frank and Orla in that post, granted it said Patrick but that was my mistake.

To clarify, I said you made my wolf list. That doesn't mean I think you are definitely a wolf. It also means you are not the only person I suspect. You are actively posting and have made some good points. Conor has not hence the vote there for now. Frank and Orla are also on my wolf list but you are more useful than they are imo.
    The mistake you are making is assuming that because I suspect you I must FFA you or vote you. That's not how it works. I currently think there are 5 evils so nobody's FFA should be a complete list of their suspects.

Well, the bolded bit is a lie Eva. Your own words earlier...

You’re still failing to provide a post where you actually accused anyone other than me.

I’m also on my phone, I can’t quote where you accused me if you’d like?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

“To everybody else it looks wolfy” , is a very leading statement to make and untrue as not everybody has voted for me. One could take this to be a post trying to influence less experienced players into voting for me for this very reason.

Literally everytime someone says something your diving on with this ****e. People make up there own mind.

The facts to me (You can dispute)
    You posted 4 fluffs posts

Went and voted for me without ever referencing me as a 2nd vote following Emily! For all your talk about bandwagons, they can form anytime not just at 7.30pm as you were indicating earlier

When you then came back your reasoning was at odds with what occurred! No one suggested voting for zero posters and even if they did, I wasn't a zero poster anyway.

Can you not see where I'm coming from on this. There has been other examples pointed out by Necro but not multi quoting on mobile

• Advertisement

The irony of this post shouldn’t be lost, it’s delicious

There’s a difference between defending yourself when people are making misleading statements and making accusatory statements. ;)

So “to everybody else” I look wolfy? You stand by this statement? You speak for everybody else?

Well, the bolded bit is a lie Eva. Your own words earlier...

What about confused do you people not get? I'm working off my phone. I found the neat batch of 5 posts together and then vanishing from the thread suspicious. I thought that was Patrick. It wasn't. It was Frank. That is the behaviour I found suspicious.

I didn't find the listing of names post suspicious in and of itself.

What about confused do you people not get? I'm working off my phone. I found the neat batch of 5 posts together and then vanishing from the thread suspicious. I thought that was Patrick. It wasn't. It was Frank. That is the behaviour I found suspicious.

I didn't find the listing of names post suspicious in and of itself.

But you referenced Patrick in the same post? It was Frank that did both...

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

why you have necro as the main goodie or baddie?

At this point it is just a hunch, really have no reason :o

You will find out at 9, it’s not wolfy, it’s observational. I was wondering if you would rise to the bait but I’ve prob made it relatively easy to be tonight’s village kill. Me dieing is not good for the village, not least that I’m actually posting.

Orla, what do you mean by the bolded bit. If you have a role it would be better to just come out with it as it's not looking good presently.

You’re still failing to provide a post where you actually accused anyone other than me.

I’m also on my phone, I can’t quote where you accused me if you’d like?

You already quoted it. I am not denying I accused you. I am suspicious of you. Im suspicious of many people. Why is it so important that I put YOU in my FFA??

Am tempted to say fcuk it and lynch me but that would be terrible play. I'm clearly not making sense to anyone but myself but I will swear up down and sideways I'm team village. I'm tired, grumpy and sick but I'm not evil.

There’s a difference between defending yourself when people are making misleading statements and making accusatory statements. ;)
    So “to everybody else” I look wolfy? You stand by this statement? You speak for everybody else?

Those are your words, why in Gods name would I stand by your words?

The irony I was referring to was you talking about people trying to influence newer players, the second post I quoted was of you trying to influence a brand new player

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29jphjjvgck2dt9dqt0e0kettrcqyic4xbutsrn70b&rid=giphy.gif

Literally everytime someone says something your diving on with this ****e. People make up there own mind.

The facts to me (You can dispute)
    You posted 4 fluffs posts

Went and voted for me without ever referencing me as a 2nd vote following Emily! For all your talk about bandwagons, they can form anytime not just at 7.30pm as you were indicating earlier

When you then came back your reasoning was at odds with what occurred! No one suggested voting for zero posters and even if they did, I wasn't a zero poster anyway.

Can you not see where I'm coming from on this. There has been other examples pointed out by Necro but not multi quoting on mobile
    I like your thinking Emser. Had a read through the thread for a third time and not seeing anything particularly wolfy so far so going for a 0 poster.

I already pointed this out. I saw Emily say “f**k it” and she voted for you. Necro said he was posting for zero posters so I presumed that was the “plan” while nobody else was posting anything. I waited until later to come back (as thread was slow when I left). . I didn’t know you had posted (dont know why Emily chose you so) and just picked one of you.

I don’t know of many wolves that start a bandwagon on a villager 8 hours before the lynch. I’m lazy but I’m not stupid.

But you referenced Patrick in the same post? It was Frank that did both...

Yes. I know that now after I read back again. I was responding to someone talking about Frank listing 4 names as being suspicious because how does he know it is 4. I was saying that I don't think that a wolf makes that slip - specifically relating to giving the number.

What I did find suspicious was the group of posts together...like we have to make a certain number of posts, I'll make them all and then sit back for the day. I found THAT suspicious and I thought it was Patrick who did it, so I listed him. I corrected that later.

• Advertisement

Those are your words, why in Gods name would I stand by your words?

The irony I was referring to was you talking about people trying to influence newer players, the second post I quoted was of you trying to influence a brand new player

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29jphjjvgck2dt9dqt0e0kettrcqyic4xbutsrn70b&rid=giphy.gif

They aren’t my words:
    ....but to everyone else that looks wolfy yet you don't see that!

Don’t misrepresent what i say. Especially so close to the wolves favoured CFD time.

Advertisement