Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    They aren’t my words:

Don’t misrepresent what i say. Especially so close to the wolves favoured CFD time.

Reread that post again

I’m not going to stand over Angus’s words either

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Eva WW wrote: »
    Yes. I know that now after I read back again. I was responding to someone talking about Frank listing 4 names as being suspicious because how does he know it is 4. I was saying that I don't think that a wolf makes that slip - specifically relating to giving the number.

What I did find suspicious was the group of posts together...like we have to make a certain number of posts, I'll make them all and then sit back for the day. I found THAT suspicious and I thought it was Patrick who did it, so I listed him. I corrected that later.

It wasn't that Frank named 4 people that stood out to me, it was the method - just targeted active posters basically so no detective work done at all.

And the '/thread' thing irked me something fierce.

Anyways that's fine I can see where the mistake was now thanks.

And you were completely trying to influence a new player

That’s what was ironic but of course you’ll chose to ignore that

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Necro wrote: »
    Orla, what do you mean by the bolded bit. If you have a role it would be better to just come out with it as it's not looking good presently.

Tick tock Orla...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Day 1: Automated Votals from #1 to #17

Orla WW (2): Angus WW, Frank WW
    Conor WW (1): Eva WW
    Angus WW (1): Emily WW
    Eva WW (2): Katie WW, Patrick WW
    Senan WW (1): Necro
    Necro (2): Baggly, Orla WW
    Frank WW (1): Brendan WW
    Not voting (7): Conor WW, fixxxer, JP Liz V1, KathleenGrant, Phil WW, Senan WW, y0ssar1an22

Errors (1): Orla WW

Phase ends in 0h31m.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Senan the only person who hasn’t voted?

I have not yet also but at present

FFA1

Baggly
    Necro
    Orla/Patrick

Emily WW wrote: »
    Can we have a vote tally, Rik? Let’s see who’s left to vote.

Are you still about Emily?

Why is your vote still on Angus?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Eva, explain this to me

You seem to think Katie is a wolf but when you have the chance to ffa her you don’t- because she’s wolfy but useful?

Can you also answer my previous question re orla?

Interesting that you started posting again after I voted for you.

As for explanation: Katie might be a wolf but if she is, she is a posting wolf and they are easier to catch than low lying ones and they can often be useful in finding other evils. As mentioned in OP, there is likely more than one evil faction.

As for why Orla over Necro it was the combination of the vote on Angus with the forced feeling of the interaction that landed her on my FFA.

fixXxer needs to fixXx his vote by the looks of it :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Bad call village.

If I die, Don’t vote off the non posters automatically, they will be modkilled if they don’t post so it’s a handy vote for wolves.

Necro, I’d peek you if I could. Feels like you were integral in my lynching and you know I’m good so are moving to a softer target. (If there’s a seer peek necro).

Katie and Angus have been particularly snarky in a lazy way, so if they are village be careful following their lead, a confused villager can be as bad as a village leading wolf.

Katie and Eva, Eva and Katie, sort of a bit flustered at who is who cause I’ve spent most of the time defending myself to no avail.

• Advertisement

Bad call village.

If I die, Don’t vote off the non posters automatically, they will be modkilled if they don’t post so it’s a handy vote for wolves.

Necro, I’d peek you if I could. Feels like you were integral in my lynching and you know I’m good so are moving to a softer target. (If there’s a seer peek necro).

Katie and Angus have been particularly snarky in a lazy way, so if they are village be careful following their lead, a confused villager can be as bad as a village leading wolf.

Katie and Eva, Eva and Katie, sort of a bit flustered at who is who cause I’ve spent most of the time defending myself to no avail.

Fair enough, gave you a chance to save yourself, you're refusing to take it. Vote going back on you now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Bad call village.

Whats a bad call? Your not a front runner in votes yet.

I say yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Bad call village.

you've the same amount of votes as eva with 7 left to vote.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I have not yet also but at present

FFA1

Baggly
    Necro
    Orla/Patrick

Reasons Liz.....

you've the same amount of votes as eva with 7 left to vote.

And Necro

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Can anyone peek anyone?

If so peek Baggly or Necro please

fixXxer needs to fixXx his vote by the looks of it :P

Flhe appears Fixxxated on not engaging.

Conor with a vote on me. Why? Because I voted for you? That's ridiculously lazy

Fair enough, gave you a chance to save yourself, you're refusing to take it. Vote going back on you now

Refusing to take what?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Can anyone peek anyone?

If so peek Baggly or Necro please

Why?

• Advertisement

Conor with a vote on me. Why? Because I voted for you? That's ridiculously lazy

Its similar to what you did earlier with katie no?

Glasshouses n all that

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Its similar to what you did earlier with katie no?

Glasshouses n all that

Explain that one to me, please.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Why are you voting Orla again? Surely you can read between the lines!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Bad call village.

Orla, why the no viote?

From what I can see I am in trouble because I *didn't* FFA someone. Conor has done and said SFA, in fact he only started posting after I voted for him and basically then voted for me.

How on earth is that the same?

Emily WW wrote: »
    Why are you voting Orla again? Surely you can read between the lines!

Gave them that opportunity and they're refusing to take it.

I’m not sure how I’ve been snarky with you, unless you consider questioning your own posts as snarky?

You complained about people influencing newer posters and I pointed out that was exactly what you had done.

You found it suspicious that people could have an FFA on D1, I disagreed

You claimed you were shaking trees by putting a second vote on Angus for exactly the same reason as Emily - I call that starting a bandwagon

You just don’t like being questioned on your dubious posts

Gave them that opportunity and they're refusing to take it.

You want me to claim a RV role on thread? And even though there are other candidates you are voting for me even though I maybe be an RV? You don’t think asking a seer to peek me or something else would be more prudent for the village?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Interesting that you started posting again after I voted for you.

As for explanation: Katie might be a wolf but if she is, she is a posting wolf and they are easier to catch than low lying ones and they can often be useful in finding other evils. As mentioned in OP, there is likely more than one evil faction.

As for why Orla over Necro it was the combination of the vote on Angus with the forced feeling of the interaction that landed her on my FFA.

Not why orla over Necro, why orla but not Necro based on your reasons for having her there

• Advertisement

You want me to claim a RV role on thread? And even though there are other candidates you are voting for me even though I maybe be an RV? You don’t think asking a seer to peek me or something else would be more prudent for the village?

If you're an RV you would want to claim quick sharp, no point in staying schtum and letting that die with you.

Advertisement