Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Not why orla over Necro, why orla but not Necro based on your reasons for having her there

Because Necro didn't vote for Angus just after Emily did.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    I’m not sure how I’ve been snarky with you, unless you consider questioning your own posts as snarky?

You complained about people influencing newer posters and I pointed out that was exactly what you had done.

You found it suspicious that people could have an FFA on D1, I disagreed

You claimed you were shaking trees by putting a second vote on Angus for exactly the same reason as Emily - I call that starting a bandwagon

You just don’t like being questioned on your dubious posts

Katie, there is a difference between defending yourself from being attacked to go after others. I’m deflecting unwarranted insinuations. You can go round in circles all you want making your narrative on me make sense but you’ve wasted mine and others time while wolves can just sit back and enjoy the sh*tshow.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Why?

To see if good or bad

I'd suggest those voting for me switch. I can prove I'm village but not until after lynch.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Orla, why the no viote?

Because I don’t know which way is which to be honest. It’s been awhile since I’ve played and forgotten how hard it is to juggle family life with this place.

It was so quiet earlier I thought this would be a game I could float in and out. But it’s been one of those nights, the more I defend myself the more people have dug their own rabbit holes.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Explain that one to me, please.

You accused Katie when shes FFAd you. Its not hard to see the similarities with Conors vote on you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

So now there’s two of your soft claiming RVs?

FFS

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    To see if good or bad

No deary, why them?

Why the the names on your FFA?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Orla, you're talking yourself further into a noose here because you're getting frustrated.

If you have a role, you would be better to state it now than letting it die with you. I wanted to see if you would do it early on to avoid a mad rush of changing votes but you ignored me and continued arguing your way further into the noose with other posters.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Hi everyone, sincere apologies for my lack of posting today - real life intervened and I was just wasn't able to be online today - but I will definitely be online and caught up in the morning.

Thanks
    Phil

• Advertisement

I'd suggest those voting for me switch. I can prove I'm village but not until after lynch.

If this is true I’ll be moving to Orla, unless she comes up with something?

Eva can you give us any more info now?

Patrick WW wrote: »
    You accused Katie when shes FFAd you. Its not hard to see the similarities with Conors vote on you.

Yes. I accused her. I didn't ffa her or vote for her. I accused her. It is a game where you are supposed to accuse people. I also engaged with you and others who have accused me about those accusations.

Conor arrived back on thread after I voted for him and voted for me. He didn't even engage about my reasons for FFAing and voting for him. He just wanted to pick holes in my FFA without mentioning himself.

Very, very different

I can shoot someone.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I think you should all go on Angus for the craic :D

Better than taking a roled player out.

CFD time!

Ps: Kathleen- your vote won’t count as there’s a space after the hashtags

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

FFS

One of them is 100% a wolf anyways, I'm leaning Orla as they came out with this earlier
    Orla WW wrote: »
    You will find out at 9, it’s not wolfy, it’s observational. I was wondering if you would rise to the bait but I’ve prob made it relatively easy to be tonight’s village kill. Me dieing is not good for the village, not least that I’m actually posting.

But haven't furthered it in any way shape or form even though the noose is continuing to tighten.

Took my vote off for a while to see if they would spill the beans but continued to argue semantics instead of actually trying to save their own bacon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

FFS

The scramble feels like a wolf in a precarious situation

I’d lynch me if I was you or Necro as I will kill one of you after the munch tomorrow

I can shoot someone.

But surely that could be a wolf role too? Or an SK?

Emily WW wrote: »

CFD time!

Not voting Angus, gimme another target

Where are your suspicions anyways your vote has been completely static

I’d lynch me if I was you or Necro as I will kill one of you after the munch tomorrow

So you have a shot too?

Convenient

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

FFS

if there are 2 there could be more

Fcuk sake this is what I was trying to avoid.

Moved my vote back to Senan, not a meg out of him all day.

Now we have two claims to resolve ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Day 1: Automated Votals from #1 to #22

Conor WW (1): Eva WW
    Angus WW (1): Emily WW
    Baggly (1): JP Liz V1
    Katie WW (1): y0ssar1an22
    Orla WW (3): Angus WW, Frank WW, Necro
    Eva WW (2): Katie WW, Conor WW
    No Vote (1): Orla WW
    Necro (1): Baggly
    Frank WW (1): Brendan WW
    Not voting (6): fixxxer, KathleenGrant, Partick WW, Phil WW, Senan WW, No Vote

Phase ends in 0h7m.

So you have a shot too?

Convenient

I came out with plenty of time. Necro refused to listen, even Emily asked wtf when he continued to push. I don’t know if Eva is good but of the two of us I at least gave advance warning.

Well done village, top sleuthing tonight

But surely that could be a wolf role too? Or an SK?

It could I guess. It's not and you're going to feel stupid when I die unless you are team wolf I which case I was right.

I came out with plenty of time. Necro refused to listen, even Emily asked wtf when he continued to push. I don’t know if Eva is good but of the two of us I at least gave advance warning.

Well done village, top sleuthing tonight

NO YOU DIDN'T :rolleyes:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Emily WW wrote: »

CFD time!

Haha, Jesus I feel stupid now for thinking you were rattling cages earlier. Anyone else you'd CFD?

So I guess it’s whether I believe the two of you or not?

So I guess it’s whether I believe the two of you or not?

I have no clue on Orla. All I know is my power and you're currently going to be on the hook for lynching an RV

• Advertisement

Thanks Katie, you want me killed now?

Advertisement