Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Morning all, I had a one off power I could use yesterday to peek someone so I put in to peek Necro. Originally I was going to peek someone else, awaitiing result of same, so it should answer above.

Be good to clear things up anyhap. Baggly will actually have to look at other people.

I'd have suggested Katie or Emily though fwiw.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Brendan WW wrote:
    Morning all, I had a one off power I could use yesterday to peek someone so I put in to peek Necro. Originally I was going to peek someone else, awaitiing result of same, so it should answer above.

Interesting

Necro wrote:
    Be good to clear things up anyhap. Baggly will actually have to look at other people.

If you thought I was non village, would you let up?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Necro wrote: »
    Any thoughts on this peeps?

To me it’s obvious what my rationale was

Eva didn’t put me on her FFA, that was the biggest red flag no matter what I thought of Orla. Then they both claimed a shot, I was left with voting Necro.

I did consider one of them could be an evil shot but I wasn’t prepared to make that choice

Emily is the one that sticks out but she could easily have switched to Necro or Baggly but didn’t, maybe she was happy enough to let Orla die but didn’t want to kill either of you two?
    A second team makes so many more permutations

I think the munch this morning should give us great info. Are we expecting two teams to have munches? I’d expect so

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

We also shouldn't forget Frank who, after having a bit of heat yesterday disappeared for the whole Orla thing.

Now he's probably not a neutral as he voted Orla but that does not rule him out from being a wolf

• Advertisement

I'd have suggested Katie or Emily though fwiw.

I’ll always put my hand up for a peek

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Out of those, I had Emily on the neutral team

Brendan also mentioned factions at an odd time in proceedings. I'll try find the post in a few mins

Baggly wrote: »
    If you thought I was non village, would you let up?

I'd look at other people and just vote for you.

Not gonna solve the game by focusing on one person for nearly two days at this stage

Katie WW wrote: »
    To me it’s obvious what my rationale was

Eva didn’t put me on her FFA, that was the biggest red flag no matter what I thought of Orla. Then they both claimed a shot, I was left with voting Necro.

I did consider one of them could be an evil shot but I wasn’t prepared to make that choice

Emily is the one that sticks out but she could easily have switched to Necro or Baggly but didn’t, maybe she was happy enough to let Orla die but didn’t want to kill either of you two?
    A second team makes so many more permutations

I think the munch this morning should give us great info. Are we expecting two teams to have munches? I’d expect so

Probably.

I don't think Emily is a villager anyways, she's either neutral or a wolf. Will likely be voting there this eve unless things change drastically.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

morning folks

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

What you reading at the mo Emser? And, more game related what's your take on the situation now, reads etc

Haven’t started reading back yet but I’ll be concentrating on those on Orla’s case and knocking them off the list of who could be team neutral.

Necro wrote:
    Not gonna solve the game by focusing on one person for nearly two days at this stage

Yeah but you are the master of wiggling out of suspicion. And I could be dead in a half hour, so my suspicions need to be reinforced.

Or needed. Assuming brendo is on the up and up that might not need to happen now.

I like your Frank theory. Worth delving into imo.

Necro wrote:

Super watery

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Morning all. I expect to be dead soon and that will match how I'm feeling.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Morning all. I expect to be dead soon and that will match how I'm feeling.

Better use that shot so Eva

Katie WW wrote:
    Emily is the one that sticks out but she could easily have switched to Necro or Baggly but didn’t, maybe she was happy enough to let Orla die but didn’t want to kill either of you two? A second team makes so many more permutations

To me it reads either she was village and didn't know either way, or she was happy to let any of the other two voters die.

It shouldn't be discounted there wasn't clarity over the exact numbers running up to 9pm last night so, with quite a large spread of potential lynchees I'm not so sure any mechanations would have been easy to do.

Who are you shooting Eva? Good to have the info on the table before 10

Necro wrote:

Why are you encouraging a blind shot in the dark.

At this stage its more likely to hit a villager.

Let's keep the villagers alive. Pushing for a blind shot is not village play.

To me it reads either she was village and didn't know either way, or she was happy to let any of the other two voters die.

It shouldn't be discounted there wasn't clarity over the exact numbers running up to 9pm last night so, with quite a large spread of potential lynchees I'm not so sure any mechanations would have been easy to do.

That was kinda my point. The second team means Emily could potentially be on a team with either you or Necro, or both and not move for that reason rather than assuming she’s on a team with Orla. It’s just not clear cut

Either way a dead Emily should give info

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Morning folks

Struggling with something from last night.

Orla isn’t evil based on her voting strategy, but she flips as a non- village team (I don’t actually know what neutral team means- good/bad/ in the middle). In a tight vote I don’t get her strategy. Anyone got any thoughts on why she’d play that way when self pres is an option and she’s a powerful role?

Why are you encouraging a blind shot in the dark.

At this stage its more likely to hit a villager.

Let's keep the villagers alive. Pushing for a blind shot is not village play.

Agreed on this point

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I have.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Morning folks

Orla isn’t evil based on her voting strategy, but she flips as a non- village team (I don’t actually know what neutral team means- good/bad/ in the middle). In a tight vote I don’t get her strategy. Anyone got any thoughts on why she’d play that way when self pres is an option and she’s a powerful role?

Yeah it's very strange alright, she could have switched to me and hung me out to dry

Morning folks

That’s a fair point. The cynic in me would say that anyone she could move onto was on her team. Or she could just have been busy with kids like she said

I have.

Are you going to tell us? Because coming out after the reveal makes trusting you a lot harder. You could be an evil vig and the flavour could give you away is my worry

I have.

Gonna give us any hints as to who?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    That was kinda my point. The second team means Emily could potentially be on a team with either you or Necro, or both and not move for that reason rather than assuming she’s on a team with Orla. It’s just not clear cut

Either way a dead Emily should give info

What are everyone’s thoughts to on the second team. Does it rule out an SK? Ellis is mentioned in the op but nothing there to indicate a second team. What sort of split makes sense in a17 player game with potentially two teams and an SK. 3/3/1 maybe?

fixXxer is crazy quiet. Again, an Orla voter so probably not team neutral

• Advertisement

What are everyone’s thoughts to on the second team. Does it rule out an SK? Ellis is mentioned in the op but nothing there to indicate a second team. What sort of split makes sense in a17 player game with potentially two teams and an SK. 3/3/1 maybe?

Possible. Would leave 10 villagers still. And loads of room for cross kills etc.

Advertisement