Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Baggly wrote: »
    Wolf / neutral... He ain't village.

He's very agro alright

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Necro wrote: »
    fixXxer is crazy quiet. Again, an Orla voter so probably not team neutral

Fixxxer had the opportunity to kill you off last nite and didn’t take it. Suspicious. He always votes for you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Are you going to tell us? Because coming out after the reveal makes trusting you a lot harder. You could be an evil vig and the flavour could give you away is my worry

Why would you be worried that flavour would "give me away". If I was evil that would be a good thing no?

I don't know what other powers the evils/neutrals have so I don't want to name names just yet in case they have BG protection. I *think* it would be ok but not 100% sure.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Eva WW wrote: »
    Why would you be worried that flavour would "give me away". If I was evil that would be a good thing no?

I don't know what other powers the evils/neutrals have so I don't want to name names just yet in case they have BG protection. I *think* it would be ok but not 100% sure.

Fair enough. Hit us up with a 9.59 name so :)

Love me some 9.59am drama

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Senan WW wrote: »
    He's very agro alright

Any reads Senan?

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Any reads Senan?

I've not read back on yesterday.
    It's hard not to read Bagglys hard push on you.

I'm used to it. No point derailing the thread with another day of back and forth.

Conors post is very flat.
    Don't get the Eva stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,890 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

do you think that could be staged?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Conors post is very flat.
    Don't get the Eva stuff.

Eva’s ffa was basically a pile of poo with lots of holes. That’s my issue with it. Her votes aren’t consistent with that in a tight race though, hence my confusion. It’s not helped by orlas flip since her vote looks village too

What is your read on Eva?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

do you think that could be staged?

I'm not sure of Necros alignment at all and his move off Orla last night didn't sit well me. Bagglys tunnel has been there since the start and tbh is coming across as deep in a tunnel. Not helping anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

What is SK?

By give you away I meant you’d be able to twist whatever happens to suit your narrative.

Remember I moved my vote off you last nite, so I’m open to believing you, it’s just a lot easier if you predict what’s going to happen and then it happens

What is SK?

Serial killer- a one person team

I dont buy both Eva and Orla having a shot, Eva survived and then has been in hiding since relatively speaking. I think they were both on the same time trying to avoid the lynch hence the lack of switching

Conor WW wrote: »
    Eva’s ffa was basically a pile of poo with lots of holes. That’s my issue with it. Her votes aren’t consistent with that in a tight race though, hence my confusion. It’s not helped by orlas flip since her vote looks village too

What is your read on Eva?

Imagine a day 1 FFA being crap...at least I did one. You won't have to worry about me too much longer though as I put in a shot on you and I imagine team evil have a target on me too.

Angus WW wrote: »
    I dont buy both Eva and Orla having a shot, Eva survived and then has been in hiding since relatively speaking. I think they were both on the same time trying to avoid the lynch hence the lack of switching

*same team

• Registered Users Posts: 16,890 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

think orla was an even/odd night vig, so stands to reason there is a partner there

Katie WW wrote: »
    By give you away I meant you’d be able to twist whatever happens to suit your narrative.

Remember I moved my vote off you last nite, so I’m open to believing you, it’s just a lot easier if you predict what’s going to happen and then it happens

Well that's done for better or worse.

Imagine a day 1 FFA being crap...at least I did one. You won't have to worry about me too much longer though as I put in a shot on you and I imagine team evil have a target on me too.

Not just crap, inconsistent as fook

• Advertisement

*same team

Nope

think orla was an even/odd night vig, so stands to reason there is a partner there

True, but both won't have a shot on N1 which was what was indicated by Eva last night. We know now Orla wasn't lying even if she wasn't village

Well that's done for better or worse.

I presume that means you’ve shot me

So not on your FFA but you’ll shoot me?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

As the villagers woke up in the morning, they were having mixed feelings at the loss of one of the FBI guys who may have been there to rescue them. At least we still have another FBI guy!

One of the terrorists broke away from the group and took aim with his Steyr Aug Assault Rifle. An expert marksman, all it took was one shot and Senan WW was dead

Senan WW was Little Agent Johnson - The Neutral Roleblocker
    Neutral Team 1

Team action :: On any given day, you can cut the power to Nakitomi Plaza and this will end the day. The vote counts will be stopped also. Whatever the vote count is at that point of the day will be the final vote count. You can do this any day except day 1. And the action can only be performed within the last 4 hours of the day. EOD is 9pm, so you can perform it anytime between 5PM and 9PM. The counter will be locked at that time stamp, the day will end when the game mod sees the action happen.

Win condition::
    “Figure we take out the terrorists. Lose twenty, twenty-five percent of the hostages, tops.” You can kill as many wolves as you want. But if you take out anymore than 20% of the village team, you team will automatically lose. You don’t have a team kill, just the actions listed below. You achieve victory when there is no way you can be beaten.

Little Agent Johnson

“I was in junior high, dickhead”

You are the neutral teams roleblocker. Starting night 1, you can nominate to roleblock anyone of your choice and they will be unable to perform any action during that night phase. You cannot roleblock the same person two nights in a row. (Redacted: Should Big Johnson be killed. You will become an alternate night vig/roleblocker and have a vig or a roleblock on alternate nights. You will be told this at the start of the next days play)

Unspecial_Johnson.jpg

Neutral Team 1 has been eliminated

Meanwhile, as he joined the rest of the terrorists, they ganged up on another unsuspecting victim. They were sure this guy knew the codes to access the vault, but he told them they would just have to kill him instead.... so they did
    Mr. Takagi was Emily WW – Village Seer

Joe_Takagi_-_Profile.png

You are the village seer. Every night starting night 0, you can choose to peek someone and try to learn their affiliation. You will be told Villager/Not a villager.

IT IS DAY!

You may begin lynching :)

Nope

Cool, did you not want any thoughts on who you should shoot today? Given you'd already somewhat revealed you have a bullet, did you not think to ask for some village concensus? Or at least input?

Not just crap, inconsistent as fook

How inconsistent? You were on it, I voted for you. Here's the thing, generally the only people who can be certain are evil because they know who is good. Not sure how that works in this game with factions but evils usually work as a team so they know more.

If we’ve a vig they have to be on you, which means I’m dead if you really have a shot. Not a great move for village since I’m village tbh

If we’ve a vig they have to be on you, which means I’m dead if you really have a shot. Not a great move for village since I’m village tbh

Vig should be bg

Rikand wrote: »
    As the villagers woke up in the morning, they were having mixed feelings at the loss of one of the FBI guys who may have been there to rescue them. At least we still have another FBI guy!

One of the terrorists broke away from the group and took aim with his Steyr Aug Assault Rifle. An expert marksman, all it took was one shot and Senan WW was dead

Senan WW was Little Agent Johnson - The Neutral Roleblocker

Neutral Team 1 has been eliminated

Meanwhile, as he joined the rest of the terrorists, they ganged up on another unsuspecting victim. They were sure this guy knew the codes to access the vault, but he told them they would just have to kill him instead.... so they did

IT IS DAY!

You may begin lynching :)

Seer........ :( **** me!

• Advertisement

How inconsistent? You were on it, I voted for you. Here's the thing, generally the only people who can be certain are evil because they know who is good. Not sure how that works in this game with factions but evils usually work as a team so they know more.

Inconsistent as in calls out Necro orla but no Necro on the ffa

A pile of poo

Advertisement