Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Senan dead is all sorts of good, one team down.

Mr. Takagi, whoever they were? Being gone sucks though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Necro wrote: »

Neutral team 1 indicates there's a 2nd.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

who was the seer?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

So Eva did you shoot Senan or the seer?

Good that we’ve lost a neutral team but sounds like there’s another neutral team

Seer gone without any info is a disaster

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Wonder why they werent named as per their game name

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I ninja edited in there - it was Emily WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Inconsistent as in calls out Necro orla but no Necro on the ffa

A pile of poo

Jesus Christ. Now I wish I was dead. You get that there are more than 3 baddies right?

Where was yours?

Katie WW wrote: »
    So Eva did you shoot Senan or the seer?

Good that we’ve lost a neutral team but sounds like there’s another neutral team

Seer gone without any info is a disaster

I shot at Conor. He's still alive so
    either BG or Roleblock in play.

Selfishly I want to lynch Frank to see if my FFA on Day 1 was God Tier or not. :P

Eva WW wrote: »

Or you don’t have a shot?

• Advertisement

@Brendan - what’s the news?

Rikand wrote: »
    As the villagers woke up in the morning, they were having mixed feelings at the loss of one of the FBI guys who may have been there to rescue them. At least we still have another FBI guy!

One of the terrorists broke away from the group and took aim with his Steyr Aug Assault Rifle. An expert marksman, all it took was one shot and Senan WW was dead

Senan WW was Little Agent Johnson - The Neutral Roleblocker

Terrorists have a vig too. Eva this doesn't look good for you.

Well we know Senan had a role block but I’m nit sure of the sequencing of these things, could he have used it and still died after?

Inconsistent as in calls out Necro orla but no Necro on the ffa

A pile of poo

Giving you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't read my many explanations. ORLAs interactions with Necro felt forced...as in contrived/desperate/scrambling. When combined with her Angus vote she was on my FFA.

I also thought Katie may be evil (though less so now as she moved her vote) but I didn't include her because while suspicious she is more helpful than the 3 who made my list.

Where was your FFA? Why am I constantly having to defend mine when so many didn't even do one?

Be good to clear things up anyhap. Baggly will actually have to look at other people.

I'd have suggested Katie or Emily though fwiw.

Necro is a villager

Honestly I don't care right now. I'm team village and I took a shot that didn't fire. If you need to lynch me to be sure, that's fine because all I am is a distraction now anyway.

So Senan was vigged by the wolves (terrorists) and Emily was munched by them is my take on it.

This is exactly why I wanted it out on thread who Eva was shooting. Easy say now that her shot was blocked but there’s no flavour for a missed shot.

My initial reading was that Eva is Orla’s counterpart on Neutral Team 2

Well we know Senan had a role block but I’m nit sure of the sequencing of these things, could he have used it and still died after?

I don't know. He may have blocked me as I essentially had to out myself or it could be that another player has a similar power.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Necro is a villager

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Jesus Christ. Now I wish I was dead. You get that there are more than 3 baddies right?

Where was yours?

Hang on there, how many baddies are there. I was trying to work this out based on having a neutral team this morning so if you know maybe you’d share?

Also, what’s the story with your shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Now it's gone, how did you get the one time peek Brendo

This is exactly why I wanted it out on thread who Eva was shooting. Easy say now that her shot was blocked but there’s no flavour for a missed shot.

My initial reading was that Eva is Orla’s counterpart on Neutral Team 2

To be fair to Eva, she telegraphed a shot on Conor. She is right in saying there are roleblockers in play and I don't see how she could have known that.

Why not just say she was going for Senan is what I'm wondering, if she's a wolf.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Necro is a villager

We go live to the Baggly household for some response....

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29cep57ojoxt5jq01tztmsvajqtl2zff2ywher2eu8&rid=giphy.gif

If there is no announcement for a missed or failed shot id be inclined to believe there was no shot.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29cep57ojoxt5jq01tztmsvajqtl2zff2ywher2eu8&rid=giphy.gif
    Baggly wrote: »
    Now it's gone, how did you get the one time peek Brendo

It was given to me at the beginning of the game to use whenever

Katie WW wrote:

I said it before, we now assume brendo is on the up and up. Without a seer we can't really prove this. It's a plus in the Necro column but hardly definitive.

All I know is Necro is playing his non village game. He is taking short cuts, encouraging closed thinking and putting up wishy washy information.

Baggly wrote: »
    If there is no announcement for a missed or failed shot id be inclined to believe there was no shot.

There was a shot though, Senan was shot by the wolves (terrorists). I'm trying to see why Eva would say on thread she was shooting Conor and then a shot on Senan happens.

Also, depends on the mod but failed actions due to a roleblock sometimes don't get announced at all.

That all being said without any clarity I don't see how we avoid lynching her.

To be fair to Eva, she telegraphed a shot on Conor. She is right in saying there are roleblockers in play and I don't see how she could have known that.

Why not just say she was going for Senan is what I'm wondering, if she's a wolf.

Did she? Cause I took it from this post below that it was me who was being shot?
    She said this in response to a post of mine
    Well that's done for better or worse.

• Advertisement

Hang on there, how many baddies are there. I was trying to work this out based on having a neutral team this morning so if you know maybe you’d share?

Also, what’s the story with your shot?

I am counting neutrals as baddies...ie not team village. We know there were 2 now, and I'm going to guess that there are 3 wolves.

Either someone protected you or roleblocked me. I'd guess that it's a roleblock based on lack of BG flavour. If you really are village then that's a good thing.

Advertisement