Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Brendan WW wrote:
    It was given to me at the beginning of the game to use whenever

Were you given a role name? As opposed to your character which is vorboden to reveal. You can give us your role though

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Katie WW wrote: »
    Did she? Cause I took it from this post below that it was me who was being shot?
    She said this in response to a post of mine

She did, it was in response to Conor
    Eva WW wrote: »
    Imagine a day 1 FFA being crap...at least I did one. You won't have to worry about me too much longer though as I put in a shot on you and I imagine team evil have a target on me too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Necro wrote: »
    There was a shot though, Senan was shot by the wolves (terrorists). I'm trying to see why Eva would say on thread she was shooting Conor and then a shot on Senan happens.

Also, depends on the mod but failed actions due to a roleblock sometimes don't get announced at all.

That all being said without any clarity I don't see how we avoid lynching her.

Why are you pushing that she said she’d shoot Conor? She didn’t, or if she did I missed it, you might dig it out please

Already done Katie. Look up ^^^

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Why are you pushing that she said she’d shoot Conor? She didn’t, or if she did I missed it, you might dig it out please

Ignore, missed that

Soz

Paints her in a better light alright

Still strange there’s no announcement of a missed shot

• Advertisement

Necro wrote:
    There was a shot though, Senan was shot by the wolves (terrorists). I'm trying to see why Eva would say on thread she was shooting Conor and then a shot on Senan happens.

Read it again and ask yourself is this 100% a vig shot or is this just munch flavour.

Reads as munch flavour to me.

It makes perfect sense that both factions (wolves and the neutral that we know about) have a munch. And flavour is flavour so the mention of the gun can't be read into as you are.

This is what I'm talking about...
    How many games have you run... You know to think like this and question it all. Instead you present is as a fait d'accompli.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

*** mod post ***

for failing to meet certain participation requirements that are in play in this game, the following players start the day with votes already added to their total

2 votes for Phil WW - for failing to vote and for not meeting the 5 post posting requirement
    1 vote for fixxxer - for failing to meet the 5 post posting requirement.

These votes may not appear in the periodic vote counts throughout the day, so just bear them in mind. They will be shown on the final vote count at least

*** mod post ***

In case it didn't come across I'm largely skeptical that there are random loose village peeks out there in addition to the village seer.

Either brendo is non village seer or brendo is just non village.

Baggly wrote: »
    Read it again and ask yourself is this 100% a vig shot or is this just munch flavour.

Reads as munch flavour to me.

It makes perfect sense that both factions (wolves and the neutral that we know about) have a munch. And flavour is flavour so the mention of the gun can't be read into as you are.

This is what I'm talking about...
    How many games have you run... You know to think like this and question it all. Instead you present is as a fait d'accompli.

What's with the French and German? You doing a task? That's two posts in a row now.
    Were you given a role name? As opposed to your character which is vorboden to reveal. You can give us your role though

It's plain as the nose on your face that the wolves have a vig, re read the announcement.
    One of the terrorists broke away from the group and took aim with his Steyr Aug Assault Rifle. An expert marksman, all it took was one shot and Senan WW was dead

And Emily was munched:
    Meanwhile, as he joined the rest of the terrorists, they ganged up on another unsuspecting victim. They were sure this guy knew the codes to access the vault, but he told them they would just have to kill him instead.... so they did

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

In case it didn't come across I'm largely skeptical that there are random loose village peeks out there in addition to the village seer.

Either brendo is non village seer or brendo is just non village.

Or Brendan is village interesting that didnt pop up

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »

Wouldn't fit the narrative he's been spinning ya see.

Necro wrote:
    What's with the French and German? You doing a task? That's two posts in a row now.

No task. Just chose those words.
    Necro wrote:
    It's plain as the nose on your face that the wolves have a vig, re read the announcement.

I have read it multiple times and it's in no way definitive proof of a wolf vig. It matches the game flavour perfectly that the wolves would munch using guns. It's just flavour.

The point is neither of us can be 100% sure and yet you are. Why are you so quick to make those assumptions a matter of fact?

No task. Just chose those words.

I have read it multiple times and it's in no way definitive proof of a wolf vig. It matches the game flavour perfectly that the wolves would munch using guns. It's just flavour.

The point is neither of us can be 100% sure and yet you are. Why are you so quick to make those assumptions a matter of fact?

Singular person - a terrorist - shoots Senan. Vigilante.

Group of people - terrorists - kill Emily. Munch.

That you want to argue it is quite frankly mental.

Brendan WW wrote:

Well you see I'm building my assumptions on the info in front of us and it's very strange in a game with 17 players that the village have both a dedicated seer and a player with a random one off peek. I don't actually believe that is the case, so it rules you out as being what you say you are.
    Necro wrote:
    Wouldn't fit the narrative he's been spinning ya see.

Says the man who it suits to have Brendo accepted without any questioning.

So what's the story Necro you aren't just unhappy with me questioning you, you are unhappy with me questioning others too?

Necro wrote:
    Singular person - a terrorist - shoots Senan. Vigilante.

One of the terrorists broke away from the group.

There were a group of terrorists. One of them did the munch. Using wolf flavour guns. Come on. You can do better than this. Your mind is definitely usually more open than this.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Angus Emily
    Senan Necro
    Orla Angus Frank Fixer
    Necro Baggly Orla Katie
    Conor Eva
    Frank Brendan
    Eva Katie Patrick Conor
    No vote Orla
    Katie Yoss
    Baggly JP Liz Kathleen Grant

i think this is last nights votes. I am unsure if orla's vote was on necro or no vote.

Necro
    Katie WW
    Eva WW
    Baggly
    Patrick WW
    Orla WW
    Angus WW
    y0ssar1an22
    Emily WW
    JP Liz V1
    Brendan WW
    Conor WW
    KathleenGrant
    Senan WW
    Frank WW
    fixXxer
    Phil WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

A question, do neutral teams usually function like village teams in that people are unaware of team members? Or are they like wolves with backrooms etc?

Anyways, this may change later but for now.

#FFA2

Eva - Can't really ignore the fact that a shot happened and Eva said she had a shot.

Baggly - pushing a bizarre narrative and wanting to argue semantics on thread, trying to derail discussion. Plus posting in European languages which is tasky as fcuk given the terrorists are European. No movement on reads, just Necro is a wolf and nothing else

Frank - Not letting this one slide. Was odd yesterday and has gone to ground since being called out on it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Brendan WW wrote: »

I'm inclined to believe you for now as you'd no reason to put your head above water. I had a village lean on Necro, given we've lost the seer though ill be skeptical about the nature of your role for now

One of the terrorists broke away from the group.

There were a group of terrorists. One of them did the munch. Using wolf flavour guns. Come on. You can do better than this. Your mind is definitely usually more open than this.

I'm not arguing this anymore because you are better than this so I have to think you're just a wolf trying to draw me off other people's scent.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I'm inclined to believe you for now as you'd no reason to put your head above water. I had a village lean on Necro, given we've lost the seer though ill be skeptical about the nature of your role for now

Thank you. I dont wish to reveal yet except I am village and useful

The terrorists are European? They were German. I said one Dutch word and one French. Did the terrorists speak these languages in the movie?

Jesus christ that's stretching. Trying to discredit me with silly reaching, when what I am doing is questioning your narrative (which is the way the game works).

Necro wrote:
    I'm not arguing this anymore because you are better than this so I have to think you're just a wolf trying to draw me off other people's scent.

If you think I am a wolf why aren't you trying to convince others to Lynch me?

If you think I am a wolf why aren't you trying to convince others to Lynch me?

I just FFAed you, I'm voting Eva. You can wait there a little while longer, you're doing no harm apart from nibbling at my heels constantly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Necro wrote: »
    Anyways, this may change later but for now.

#FFA2

Eva - Can't really ignore the fact that a shot happened and Eva said she had a shot.

Baggly - pushing a bizarre narrative and wanting to argue semantics on thread, trying to derail discussion. Plus posting in European languages which is tasky as fcuk given the terrorists are European. No movement on reads, just Necro is a wolf and nothing else

Frank - Not letting this one slide. Was odd yesterday and has gone to ground since being called out on it.

Seriously? Why wouldn't I just have claimed Senan? I shot at Conor and nothing happened. That means either protection or roleblock.

Also, verboten IS German Baggly.

#facts

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Rikand wrote: »
    *** mod post ***

for failing to meet certain participation requirements that are in play in this game, the following players start the day with votes already added to their total

1 vote for fixxxer - for failing to meet the 5 post posting requirement.

These votes may not appear in the periodic vote counts throughout the day, so just bear them in mind. They will be shown on the final vote count at least

*** mod post ***

Edit

Phil had a sick note written by his mother that I forgot about, so the penalties do not apply to them.

Just the 1 vote for Fixxxer

Go back and read what I posted Necro. Utter reaching ****e from you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Angus Emily
    Senan Necro
    Orla Angus Frank Fixer
    Necro Baggly Orla Katie
    Conor Eva
    Frank Brendan
    Eva Katie Patrick Conor
    No vote Orla
    Katie Yoss
    Baggly JP Liz Kathleen Grant

i think this is last nights votes. I am unsure if orla's vote was on necro or no vote.
    Senan did not vote night 1?

Necro
    Katie WW
    Eva WW
    Baggly
    Patrick WW
    Orla WW - lynched N1 - neutral teams Vigilante
    Angus WW
    y0ssar1an22
    Emily WW - munhed morning 2 - village seer
    JP Liz V1
    Brendan WW