Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Baggly wrote: »
    Go back and read what I posted Necro. Utter reaching ****e from you.

Are you gonna look at anyone else or just try and discredit Brendan and argue semantics with me - because neither of those actions are villagery

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Angus Emily
    Senan Necro
    Orla Angus Frank Fixer
    Necro Baggly Orla Katie
    Conor Eva
    Frank Brendan
    Eva Katie Patrick Conor
    No vote Orla
    Katie Yoss
    Baggly JP Liz Kathleen Grant

i think this is last nights votes. I am unsure if orla's vote was on necro or no vote.
    Senan did not vote night 1?

Necro
    Katie WW
    Eva WW
    Baggly
    Patrick WW
    Orla WW - lynched N1 - neutral teams Vigilante
    Angus WW
    y0ssar1an22
    Emily WW - munhed morning 2 - village seer
    JP Liz V1
    Brendan WW
    Conor WW
    KathleenGrant
    Senan WW - Shot morning 2 - neutral teams roleblocker
    Frank WW
    fixXxer
    Phil WW

neutral team 1 has been eliminated

Senan did not vote, given Orla was his only team-mate makes sense that nobody else tried to save Orla tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 16,890 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Angus Emily
    Senan Necro
    Orla Angus Frank Fixer
    Necro Baggly Orla Katie
    Conor Eva
    Frank Brendan
    Eva Katie Patrick Conor
    No vote Orla
    Katie Yoss

i think this is last nights votes. I am unsure if orla's vote was on necro or no vote.

Necro
    Katie WW
    Eva WW
    Baggly
    Patrick WW
    Angus WW
    y0ssar1an22
    JP Liz V1
    Brendan WW
    Conor WW
    KathleenGrant
    Frank WW
    fixXxer
    Phil WW

other:
    brendan peeked necro as village
    eva claimed a failed shot on someone

Angus Emily
    Senan Necro
    Orla Angus Frank Fixer
    Necro Baggly Orla Katie
    Conor Eva
    Frank Brendan
    Eva Patrick Conor
    No vote Orla
    Katie Yoss

Necro
    Katie WW
    Eva WW
    Baggly
    Patrick WW
    Angus WW
    y0ssar1an22
    JP Liz V1
    Brendan WW
    Conor WW
    KathleenGrant
    Frank WW
    fixXxer
    Phil WW

other:
    brendan peeked necro as village
    eva claimed a failed shot on someone

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necro wrote:
    Are you gonna look at anyone else or just try and discredit Brendan and argue semantics with me - because neither of those actions are villagery

Brendan needs to be proven village to everyone but you. I understand why if you are village you accept what he said, but why aren't you considering that he knows you are village because he is a wolf?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Right so, I can't see me living long enough to be useful. Either my lovely team of villagers will lynch me or I'll get munched tonight.

Based on what I have so far I'm guessing wolves have a vig, a roleblock and their munch. I'm not sure on a seer but it is definitely possible which would make Brendan's claim less believable but I can't rule out a one off power.

All I can do is say that you are wasting a lynch on me.

By the way when Necro gets the hash tags out you know you have wolfcro on your hands.

Baggly wrote: »
    Brendan needs to be proven village to everyone but you. I understand why if you are village you accept what he said, but why aren't you considering that he knows you are village because he is a wolf?

Why put his head above water if he's a wolf to clear a villager? Makes more sense he saw that I survived a close lynch last night and decided to peek me.

It's what I'd have done anyways.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I’m out for a while

#FFA2

Eva - I see two scenarios. 1 - she shot Senan, I don’t understand why she would say she shot Conor though. But there’s no announcement of a missed shot which is just weird. 2 - Neutral Team 1 had a vig therefore Neutral Team 2 has a vig, her shot was blocked, possibly by Senan.

Brendan - I do believe Brendan had a peek and I believe his peek of Necro as village. I don’t buy that we have a village seer and then another villager with one peek. I believe that either Neutral Team 2 or the wolves have a seer and Brendan has come out to garner favour with the village with his “one time” peek. I think he has more peeks but he’s on an evil team

sorry peeps. noticed a few mistakes. thats the lay of the land i think

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    I’m out for a while

#FFA2

Eva - I see two scenarios. 1 - she shot Senan, I don’t understand why she would say she shot Conor though. But there’s no announcement of a missed shot which is just weird. 2 - Neutral Team 1 had a vig therefore Neutral Team 2 has a vig, her shot was blocked, possibly by Senan.

Brendan - I do believe Brendan had a peek and I believe his peek of Necro as village. I don’t buy that we have a village seer and then another villager with one peek. I believe that either Neutral Team 2 or the wolves have a seer and Brendan has come out to garner favour with the village with his “one time” peek. I think he has more peeks but he’s on an evil team

Let me give you a third. I'm the village vig and everyone jumping on me has made me useless. Congrats.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Let me give you a third. I'm the village vig and everyone jumping on me has made me useless. Congrats.

who'd you shoot?

who'd you shoot?

Conor

Would like to see a lot more FFAs today. They further discussion points at the very least. Happy to collate them if people want.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Conor

and that was role blocked is your theory?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Necro wrote: »
    Senan did not vote, given Orla was his only team-mate makes sense that nobody else tried to save Orla tbh

Orlas vote doesn’t make sense though, she could easily have saved herself

Trying to get some sort of solid grounding on what the neutral teams are about here. From the detail this morning it looks like they’re sort of here to help us but also have their own win con. Basically it’s in their interest to kill the wolves but not in our interest for them to be to left at the end. Not really sure how that plays out in terms of what we do with them. Given neutral team 1 is gone I’m assuming there’s a team 2,

and that was role blocked is your theory?

Yep or BG protection. No flavour mention but I don't know anything more. I had Katie plaveholdered for it but she moved off me when I said I was RV. Conor had said and done very little until I voted for him and then he appeared and voted for me. He has really only focused on me and not done much else so I switched to him as he kept his vote on me after I outed myself as RV on thread. Patrick was the other vote on me but he didn't seem to be around at the time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Katie, are you happy with Brendans peek? Like are you taking him at face value?

Conor WW wrote: »

Trying to get some sort of solid grounding on what the neutral teams are about here. From the detail this morning it looks like they’re sort of here to help us but also have their own win con. Basically it’s in their interest to kill the wolves but not in our interest for them to be to left at the end. Not really sure how that plays out in terms of what we do with them. Given neutral team 1 is gone I’m assuming there’s a team 2,

I have the answer to that too!! It was in the morning announcement, the win cons are intriguing!!

Team action: On any given day, you can cut the power to Nakitomi Plaza and this will end the day. The vote counts will be stopped also. Whatever the vote count is at that point of the day will be the final vote count. You can do this any day except day 1. And the action can only be performed within the last 4 hours of the day. EOD is 9pm, so you can perform it anytime between 5PM and 9PM. The counter will be locked at that time stamp, the day will end when the game mod sees the action happen.

Win condition:
    “Figure we take out the terrorists. Lose twenty, twenty-five percent of the hostages, tops.” You can kill as many wolves as you want. But if you take out anymore than 20% of the village team, you team will automatically lose. You don’t have a team kill, just the actions listed below. You achieve victory when there is no way you can be beaten.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Katie, are you happy with Brendans peek? Like are you taking him at face value?

I’m taking the result of his peek at face value, yes

It’s what his role is that I’m questioning

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    I’m out for a while

#FFA2

Just saying I did drop clues yesterday I had a power and was going to peek Necro, subtle but they were there just in cases.

Post #352 page 9 in response to Katie and post # 477 page 12.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I have the answer to that too!! It was in the morning announcement, the win cons are intriguing!!

Team action: On any given day, you can cut the power to Nakitomi Plaza and this will end the day. The vote counts will be stopped also. Whatever the vote count is at that point of the day will be the final vote count. You can do this any day except day 1. And the action can only be performed within the last 4 hours of the day. EOD is 9pm, so you can perform it anytime between 5PM and 9PM. The counter will be locked at that time stamp, the day will end when the game mod sees the action happen.

Win condition:
    “Figure we take out the terrorists. Lose twenty, twenty-five percent of the hostages, tops.” You can kill as many wolves as you want. But if you take out anymore than 20% of the village team, you team will automatically lose. You don’t have a team kill, just the actions listed below. You achieve victory when there is no way you can be beaten.

I don't think we can assume all neutral teams would have the same wincon? Otherwise they would surely be all on the same team

Necro - this argument looks staged to me
    Katie WW - same reason as last night
    Eva WW - need to do more digging into this gun
    Baggly - this argument looks staged to me
    Patrick WW
    Angus WW
    y0ssar1an22
    JP Liz V1
    Brendan WW - peeked necro as good but village seer is dead. i think wolf/neutral team seer.
    Conor WW
    KathleenGrant
    Frank WW
    fixXxer
    Phil WW

eva, why'd you try to shoot conor?

Lying about a peek as a wolf is pointless. Yeah grand it might take a villager off the board but then you're bollocksed. Only to be used at end game when you can win after the lynch really, imo.

Brendan is telling the truth, I'm a villager - whether that power comes from a good or a bad place I don't know.

Phil WW wrote: »
    I don't think we can assume all neutral teams would have the same wincon? Otherwise they would surely be all on the same team

Nope. Probably different team actions/win cons I would imagine.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Lying about a peek as a wolf is pointless. Yeah grand it might take a villager off the board but then you're bollocksed. Only to be used at end game when you can win after the lynch really, imo.

Brendan is telling the truth, I'm a villager - whether that power comes from a good or a bad place I don't know.

Brendan should be taken at face value IMO until evidence suggests hes lying.

Necro wrote:
    Why put his head above water if he's a wolf to clear a villager? Makes more sense he saw that I survived a close lynch last night and decided to peek me.

Oh I don't know.... Maybe so that exactly what has happened will happen. You leap to his defence to prove yourself villagery?

Conor WW wrote: »

I'm not so sure there is still a second team based on numbers. Could be but I wouldnt be 100% on it.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Just saying I did drop clues yesterday I had a power and was going to peek Necro, subtle but they were there just in cases.

Post #352 page 9 in response to Katie and post # 477 page 12.

what do you make of emily the dead seer?

• Advertisement

if there are 2 there could be more
    Night

Tomorrow is another day where we learn so much more

These posts Brendan?

Advertisement