Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Eva, who would be on your FFA today and why?

Same question to Brendan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Necro wrote: »
    I'm gonna be out for a couple of hours from about 4pm. Watching Sword in The Stone with the kids. Intrigued to see how one of the online pantos comes across.

Went to one in Malahide Castle. Was decent enough and better than it had any right to be.

Before you go, whos your vote on later?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,892 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Youd vote Necro? You doubt Brendans information?

Why?

having a village seer and a village 1 time peek doesnt sit right with me.

having a village seer and a village 1 time peek doesnt sit right with me.

So whats your guess as to why Brendan revealed his peek?

What did he have to gain? Why peek Necro? Why clear him?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Frank from yesterday voted for him
    katie from yesterday
    Baggly knows you are village and keen to push opposite

Not sure of order yet.
    Might change during dayhaving a look around

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Frank from yesterday voted for him
    katie from yesterday
    Baggly knows you are village and keen to push opposite

Not sure of order yet.
    Might change during dayhaving a look around

Why me?

Cause I’m doubting you?

Eva will have the same reasoning so ye could team up

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Went to one in Malahide Castle. Was decent enough and better than it had any right to be.

Before you go, whos your vote on later?

Currently on Eva, but not married to that at all. I kinda believe Eva the more she posts tbh.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Why me?

Cause I’m doubting you?

No

Why me?

Cause I’m doubting you?

So, balls out of the bath, how likely is it that Brendan is a wolf ?

Like you believe him but not his motives.

This is the one we're going watching - https://dublin.ie/whats-on/listings/the-helix-panto-online-the-sword-in-the-stone/

Looks ok, kids will like it anyways I think

• Advertisement

This is the one we're going watching - https://dublin.ie/whats-on/listings/the-helix-panto-online-the-sword-in-the-stone/

Saw it, its ok did well considering no audience, hard show to do without an audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

That's great but have to feel a bit sad. Nothing beats the energy of a live show.

That's great but have to feel a bit sad. Nothing beats the energy of a live show.

Im voting for you. Change my mind

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

It's too early for me to have a definite FFA.
    Frank and Conor stay on my list. Frank's neat posts and feck all since has him top of it.

Katie has moved down my list.

Baggly's fixation with you is suspicious but he isn't the only one who is latching onto one and running with it.

Angus is one I'll be looking at. Emily had a Night 0 peek and chose him to vote for when she was rattling cages.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,892 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

So whats your guess as to why Brendan revealed his peek?

What did he have to gain? Why peek Necro? Why clear him?

i'm still working through my own thoughts on this. just having a village seer and a village 1 time seer peek doesn't make sense to me

That’s a random vote Patrick

She has been under the radar but that’s par for the course as a newbie

I just saw what this is about.
    Patrick ya bollix!
    You not think i am too naïve and nice to be a wolf?

Im voting for you. Change my mind

I don't need to change your mind. I just need to make sure nobody else is that way inclined!

So, balls out of the bath, how likely is it that Brendan is a wolf ?

Like you believe him but not his motives.

I think very likely

I think he’s an evil seer and he had a plan to come out with a one time peek, maybe flush out the village seer in the process but mainly gain village cred. I think the munches have really worked against him. Village seer dead and info that we likely have three evil teams. With three teams it’s more likely that a second seer is evil.
    I think if Necro was evil Brendan would have told us and cemented his place as village.

@necro - I find your blinker’d attitude amazing, like you’re flat out refusing to see another play from Brendan and it seems that it’s because he peeked you as village. I think if he’d peeked anyone else you’d consider it. Like I said blinkered beyond belief

And yes I do realise I’m in a massive tunnel with Brendan now but I just can’t see another scenario

I think very likely

I think he’s an evil seer and he had a plan to come out with a one time peek, maybe flush out the village seer in the process but mainly gain village cred. I think the munches have really worked against him. Village seer dead and info that we likely have three evil teams. With three teams it’s more likely that a second seer is evil.
    I think if Necro was evil Brendan would have told us and cemented his place as village.

@necro - I find your blinker’d attitude amazing, like you’re flat out refusing to see another play from Brendan and it seems that it’s because he peeked you as village. I think if he’d peeked anyone else you’d consider it. Like I said blinkered beyond belief

And yes I do realise I’m in a massive tunnel with Brendan now but I just can’t see another scenario

So just to be clear, you believe Necro was peeked by Brenden legitimately and he was honest about his peek that correct?

I don't see what gain Brendan as wolf/neutral has from claiming a village peek. Absolutely see the merits of him outing a wolf but not seeing any upside to peeking and clearing a villager whatsoever

You outlined what would happen had they come out with a wolf peek on me - but that would be a very short term gain at this stage given the fact that I am actually village

• Advertisement

I think very likely

So telling you Necro Evil cements me as village but saying he is village doesn't.

Yes you are in a massive tunnel, and you are incorrect about me. The answer is there unless you choose not to see it which would have me questioning why. You are really stretching.

I have never claimed seer role but you keep putting it on me. hmmm

Wolfy you are and btw it isnt because you doubt me, youve been on my radar since yesterday

I don't see what gain Brendan as wolf/neutral has from claiming a village peek. Absolutely see the merits of him outing a wolf but not seeing any upside to peeking and clearing a villager whatsoever

You outlined what would happen had they come out with a wolf peek on me - but that would be a very short term gain at this stage given the fact that I am actually village

I agree with everything here.

If Brendan or Necro die , they would be revealed as evil in that scenario. Outing the other by proxy.

Its a risky play, one I find would leave the loves wide open.

Unless perhaps, its to indirectly clear someone like baggly.

Like if Baggly keeps up his anti Necro campaign, if Necro is revealed as bad, he looks good.

Its still a long shot.

So telling you Necro Evil cements me as village but saying he is village doesn't.

Yes you are in a massive tunnel, and you are incorrect about me. The answer is there unless you choose not to see it which would have me questioning why. You are really stretching.

I have never claimed seer role but you keep putting it on me. hmmm

Wolfy you are and btw it isnt because you doubt me, youve been on my radar since yesterday

To be fair, you have a seer mechanic. Maybe not a traditional seer, but you can peek.

To be fair, you have a seer mechanic. Maybe not a traditional seer, but you can peek.

A once off.

So Katie is sure Necro was peeked by Brendan, but doubts Brendans motives.

Katie do you have some sort of Tracker/Watcher role?

Why are you so sure Brendan peeked Necro

Katie, if you accpet you are tunneling on me and you stopped. Who else would you look at?

Ok, what’s the be lost by coming out with a village peek?

Remember he came out before he knew you were village and before he knew Wendy was the village seer.

Talk me through the downside?

Katie, if you accpet you are tunneling on me and you stopped. Who else would you look at?

Eva, that’s my FFA

So Katie is sure Necro was peeked by Brendan, but doubts Brendans motives.

Katie do you have some sort of Tracker/Watcher role?

Why are you so sure Brendan peeked Necro

I’m not sure BUT say Necro was an evil then we have the following scenarios

Brendan good - why lie?

Brendan bad, Necro good - most likely scenario IMO

Brendan bad, Necro bad same team - too high risk, Necro dies then Brendan has to die

Brendan bad, Necro bad not the same team - basically outting yourself to another evil team

It’s why I feel Brendan bad, Necro good is the most logical scenario

Genuine question - does that make sense? Or am I off the reservation completely?

• Advertisement

Ok, what’s the be lost by coming out with a village peek?

Remember he came out before he knew you were village and before he knew Wendy was the village seer.

Talk me through the downside?

Emily, but same difference :P

The downside to a wolf/neutral coming out with info that clears a villager is exactly what's happening, it turns suspicion onto them directly.

Brendan had been mentioned a few times (ironically by me, for stating Orla could be a villager in their FFA similar to Eva) but other than that was under no pressure.

I just don't see the benefit.

Advertisement