Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Anyone with a vig shot that can take out the trash?

I'm village vig and I shoot at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,892 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Eva WW wrote: »
    If Angus flips wolf let it be clear that I spotted this. Necro you have a habit of stealing thunder :p

ìt was really me if we're gonna talk about thunder stealing :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

If Angus flips wolf let it be clear that I spotted this. Necro you have a habit of stealing thunder :p

Doesn’t mean you’re not on a different evil team

In fact if he flips wolf I’d have you down for neutral team 2 even more so

ìt was really me if we're gonna talk about thunder stealing :P

I didn't see you raise it but I am happy to surrender my teeny tiny victory.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,892 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

I didn't see you raise it but I am happy to surrender my teeny tiny victory.

never surrender

• Advertisement

Doesn’t mean you’re not on a different evil team

In fact if he flips wolf I’d have you down for neutral team 2 even more so

You are so far into your tunnel on me that you can't see straight. I imagine if I am lucky enough to get a shot off later, kill a wolf and then get munched and my reveal says "village vig" you'll still be trying to make me evil

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

You are so far into your tunnel on me that you can't see straight. I imagine if I am lucky enough to get a shot off later, kill a wolf and then get munched and my reveal says "village vig" you'll still be trying to make me evil

We cant depend on your shot.

With Roleblockers present, its likely the wolves have one.

Lynch the Angus lad

Patrick WW wrote: »
    We cant depend on your shot.

With Roleblockers present, its likely the wolves have one.

Lynch the Angus lad

Yes I know. That's why I said lucky enough. Based on roleblockers info they can't block me twice in a row and I was likely blocked last night or Conor would be dead but it is possible there is more than one roleblocker.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

More Angus talk from Emser.

Yeah I won't be moving my vote.
    Emily WW wrote: »
    I like this paragraph from Orla. She’s showing no fear of lynch. She said she added the second vote on Angus to see what would happen on thread and it has got busier with loads of debate.

I’m sticking with Angus.

Emily WW wrote: »
    The thread started to move once I placed the opening vote. Your vote on someone who hadn’t posted wouldn’t garner the same reaction. If senan is a wolf, their teammates probably wouldn’t know anyway as he hasn’t posted so there was nobody to jump in to defend them and get the thread moving.

Tbh, your senan vote was a waste.

Orla adds a second vote onto Angus and that put the thread into top gear. She’s getting accusations thrown at her, then Katie and Eva are at each other too.

Perhaps Angus was the match that lit the thread up?

Necro wrote: »
    More Angus talk from Emser.

Yeah I won't be moving my vote.

Lets see who opposed an Angus vote

• Advertisement

IF and I think it’s a massive IF, you are village vig, under no circumstances should you reveal your target, although I’d guess it’ll be me but at least keep them guessing.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Lets see who opposed an Angus vote

Me anyways :o

Angus WW wrote: »
    Anyone able to do a post count, im on mobile!

I feel Necro is getting a lot of ****e here for stating facts. Orla, you've been contradictory a lot today which is why your in the line. You might say you misremembered etc but to everyone else that looks wolfy yet you don't see that!

Eva v Katie
    Necro v Baggly

Some standoffs happening but a lot not contributing at all. Good to see some FFAs even if some of the reasoning has been somewhat contradictory.

Angus defending Necro here.

Literally everytime someone says something your diving on with this ****e. People make up there own mind.

The facts to me (You can dispute)
    You posted 4 fluffs posts

Went and voted for me without ever referencing me as a 2nd vote following Emily! For all your talk about bandwagons, they can form anytime not just at 7.30pm as you were indicating earlier

When you then came back your reasoning was at odds with what occurred! No one suggested voting for zero posters and even if they did, I wasn't a zero poster anyway.

Can you not see where I'm coming from on this. There has been other examples pointed out by Necro but not multi quoting on mobile

Again Angus cosys up to Necro.

An attempt to get Necro onside me thinks.

Lucky I've been peeked, cos you're gonna see a lot of that Paddy :o

I believe at one point I specifically stated I wasn't voting Angus to Emily, and to give me another target.

tenor.gif

IF and I think it’s a massive IF, you are village vig, under no circumstances should you reveal your target, although I’d guess it’ll be me but at least keep them guessing.

I am but I doubt there will be a chance for me to shoot. I had to out myself to not die and then I got roleblocked. There's no way to know if I was blocked by Senan or the wolves. If it was the wolves then they have to kill me tonight because they can't block twice in a row based on power. If it was Senan then they can block me and you'll probably have to lynch me tomorrow to be sure anyway. Either way, I'm no better than NRV as it stands.

Not voting Angus, gimme another target

Where are your suspicions anyways your vote has been completely static

Yep... I said it :pac:

243e7a87a3d6051190944b45f49be057.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Always knew this was a possibility but sure look, im dead to rights given my role! I'm not a wolf, my reveal will show that! I've not got much more info to give im afraid

Nah I'm not getting any credit here, Angus had me in his pocket all day yesterday :(:(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Yep... I said it :pac:

243e7a87a3d6051190944b45f49be057.gif

You'll be grand, you'll come out shining yet

• Advertisement

Always knew this was a possibility but sure look, im dead to rights given my role! I'm not a wolf, my reveal will show that! I've not got much more info to give im afraid

Right go on, I’ll bite

What’s your story?

I’m excited

Lucky I've been peeked, cos you're gonna see a lot of that Paddy :o

I believe at one point I specifically stated I wasn't voting Angus to Emily, and to give me another target.

tenor.gif

Im taking Brendan as face value.

However Im not convinved that your good yet. Its most likely but its plausible your bad.

You could be Hans. Hand could have a power making him appear good to others. Like in the movie.

Brendan could also be a drunk seer of sorts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I dont buy both Eva and Orla having a shot, Eva survived and then has been in hiding since relatively speaking. I think they were both on the same time trying to avoid the lynch hence the lack of switching
    Possible same team?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,250 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If Emily was the seer, did she peek anyone?

Reveal your role. It makes no odds. We are lynching you either way.

Senan WW wrote: »
    Possible same team?

A G-G-G-GHOST

tenor.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

think orla was an even/odd night vig, so stands to reason there is a partner there

Why do you think this?

Senan, you ded, take your neutral ass to the deadroom :pac:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Take it easy on Liz.... shes Homer Simpson slow.

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Have a read of the last two pages and come back and see if there's an answer Lizzie :)

Advertisement