Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Ok i know i know nothing but i just want to learn for future games

Emily was the seer.......could she see everything from night 0 or could just pick one person look at or does it change from game to game?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Reveal your role. It makes no odds. We are lynching you either way.

I was considering this to save village time, has consequences for Big John Mc so won't be doing that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Emily was the seer.......could she see everything from night 0 or could just pick one person look at or does it change from game to game?

PS Patrick if you have something to explain about me put it out now, why wait till later?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Picks one person to see if they are village/non village per night.

Sunday would have been night 0 and all her posts seem to point to Angus as her night 0 peek

The fact she was munched this morning lends it even further credence tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I was considering this to save village time, has consequences for Big John Mc so won't be doing that

Nice story bro

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Can you explain that to me a little more Angus? The game mod has said they want as many Die Hard quotes as possible so I'm not seeing tasks being a thing in this game?

And why does Emily's vote not bother you?
    Two people voted me, im less offended by Emily's one and Orlas just jumped on which is sussy. A flick of the posts and they all seem a little tasky! Tasks dont indicate alignment necessarily but I'm good and shes voted me so ill work on that logic.

Didn't say it doesn't bother me, less offended!

Its more the poetry element of the post I quoted. Not hugely up on Die Hard bar the basics of seeing it a couple of times over the years. All Orla has done is posted that guff

I said I was less offended yesterday by Emily cause I thought she may have peeked me and didn't want to go hard back at her, read my interactions with her specifically yesterday, I told her I thought she was good. I literally said in my backroom(yes I have a backroom) unless the seer goes alphabetically id be ok for a while.

Nice story bro

Right, sure I'll leave it there so! Trying to help you lot out with a little background info.

Asking loads of questions Patrick, nice style to it

Right, sure I'll leave it there so! Trying to help you lot out with a little background info.

Asking loads of questions Patrick, nice style to it

Being a wolf caught on day 1.

I know whos having more sucess.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

hello Die Hard fans

Frank WW wrote: »
    hello Die Hard fans

Hello Wolf

• Advertisement

Being a wolf caught on day 1.

I know whos having more sucess.

Touché

• Registered Users Posts: 16,892 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

hello Die Hard fans

sup frank

i think ive caught up

emily seer munched-voted angus early yesterday, had a peek night one so don't understand why this means she peeked angus? would she not have done peeking last night after lynch?

senan neutral team, shot by a vig, could be sk or wolf vig?

eva fired a shot at conor that went unannounced

brenda peeked necro-seems fake, dont like brendan at all- wolfy

patrick-not too fond of him

necro and baggly arguing-seems totally fake, at least one non-villager here

frank-crap vanilla villager who has movies to watch

phil & fixxer-even crappier players than frank, thank god

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Emily's peeks started night 0 which would be Sunday Frank.

i think ive caught up

emily seer munched-voted angus early yesterday, had a peek night one so don't understand why this means she peeked angus? would she not have done peeking last night after lynch?
    /QUOTE]

could someone answer this before i vote angus?

night zero peek, would it not have taken place after lynch last nite?

i think ive caught up

senan neutral team, shot by a vig, could be sk or wolf vig?

eva fired a shot at conor that went unannounced

brenda peeked necro-seems fake, dont like brendan at all- wolfy

patrick-not too fond of him

necro and baggly arguing-seems totally fake, at least one non-villager here

frank-crap vanilla villager who has movies to watch

phil & fixxer-even crappier players than frank, thank god

Why arent you fond of me? Go on. Enlighten us

Emily's peeks started night 0 which would be Sunday Frank.

ok just noticed it kicked off sunday, sorry not able to devote as much time necessary to this game.

Why arent you fond of me? Go on. Enlighten us

you and some other people saying i disappeared cause i had heat but i didn't have any real heat and im busy with RL. im just a dull vanilla villager in this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,892 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

you and some other people saying i disappeared cause i had heat but i didn't have any real heat and im busy with RL. im just a dull vanilla villager in this game.

you may be a vanilla villager frank, but you are not dull. dont think of yourself like that, you are vital to a village win :)

It's possible another character on the good side has a one time peek power as a counterweight to having no apprentice seer.

It's also possible it's a wolf/neutral power.

Absolute bull**** reaching here by you! Anything to put yourself in the good pile and no objectivity at all
    I think Brendan might be a JOAT.

This is great and 100% wolfcro from you. Village Necro never says this in a million years, you are are playing your wolf game

Currently on Eva, but not married to that at all. I kinda believe Eva the more she posts tbh.

You are going to get nettles from sitting on that bloody hedge! How others can't see this is beyond me

• Advertisement

sup frank

sup yossie

Maybe so.

But my assumption may be a valid one and a fair one whether true or not.

Yeah vanilla villager/NRV is a fun role imo, defo never dull. Least information available so makes the game tougher which is why it's my fave :)

I was gonna shoot you down but then I read the blurb under Eva's reveal

Bloody heck!! Changing vote to Angus

Emily 100% peeked Angus. Look at these posts

After you spent all day on Orla yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Emily voting Angus and indicating in posts seems the best lead we have for now.

I'm willing to put aside my suspicions of Necro for now. Still think he is playing a non village game but need more evidence to ignore the rest of the game.

I think any evidence we need to prove Brendan won't really be forthcoming, so I'll take him at his word for now.

I'm not convinced by Eva's missing shot, so after Angus, that's my next best lead.

Angus
    Eva
    Necro

Absolute bull**** reaching here by you! Anything to put yourself in the good pile and no objectivity at all

This is great and 100% wolfcro from you. Village Necro never says this in a million years, you are are playing your wolf game

You are going to get nettles from sitting on that bloody hedge! How others can't see this is beyond me

All this is irrelevant unless you can tell us why the seer was hellbent on voting you.

You get that right

Interesting that you would use Wolfcro. Someone else *cough* Baggly *cough* likes to use that in this game too

angus did you say you had info to reveal, best reveal it as soon as poss. ill be on later again, will change my mind if anything else comes up

After you spent all day on Orla yesterday

Whats your point here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necro wrote:
    Interesting that you would use Wolfcro. Someone else *cough* Baggly *cough* likes to use that in this game too

If you weren't the subject of it you would be using it. You know this. Don't be codding us.

Advertisement