Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Necro wrote: »
    Interesting that you would use Wolfcro. Someone else *cough* Baggly *cough* likes to use that in this game too

Your still my fav to be Hans.

Also I like Wolfcro.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I mean me wanting to lynch Orla isn't actually a bad thing... she weren't no villager. You actually voted her too Angus.

Try harder brah

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Your still my fav to be Hans.

Also I like Wolfcro.

I'm not changing my username again :p

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

All this is irrelevant unless you can tell us why the seer was hellbent on voting you.

You get that right

Ah I have to die, I get that, 100%! I mean I'm a policy lynch, John Mc may now about my role in the end game, in which case I'm giving him the heads up that this line is gone. That's all. Means nothing to anyone else

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necro wrote:
    I mean me wanting to lynch Orla isn't actually a bad thing... she weren't no villager. You actually voted her too Angus.

So you were both non villagers big whoop.

Jesus it's hard to stay off you, you are being so fecking wolfy.

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Ah I have to die, I get that, 100%! I mean I'm a policy lynch, John Mc may now about my role in the end game, in which case I'm giving him the heads up that this line is gone. That's all. Means nothing to anyone else

Ok, sure.

Baggly wrote: »
    So you were both non villagers big whoop.

Jesus it's hard to stay off you, you are being so fecking wolfy.

Actually no I'm a peeked villager :)

Actually no I'm a peeked villager :)

Allegedly

Allegedly Necro. Allegedly.

Try harder brah

I know, I put the wagon in motion to get her once she dived on me, I knew she was a wolf

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote:
    I know, I put the wagon in motion to get her once she dived on me, I knew she was a wolf

Because.....

Allegedly Necro. Allegedly.

Nope. I'm a villager. That is a fact.

Interesting that you would use Wolfcro. Someone else *cough* Baggly *cough* likes to use that in this game too

Haha I dont even like Wolfcro, stupid name IMO! Particularly when lock villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

come on angus, give me something or youre going DOWN

Because.....

I knew Emily peeked me! Seemed an easy move for someone not on thread to just lump a vote on with no interaction, wolfy as ****

Haha I dont even like Wolfcro, stupid name IMO! Particularly when lock villager

Wut? Doesn't compute with your previous posts a few mins ago.

Absolute bull**** reaching here by you! Anything to put yourself in the good pile and no objectivity at all

This is great and 100% wolfcro from you. Village Necro never says this in a million years, you are are playing your wolf game

You are going to get nettles from sitting on that bloody hedge! How others can't see this is beyond me

I knew Emily peeked me! Seemed an easy move for someone not on thread to just lump a vote on with no interaction, wolfy as ****

Yeah but you couldn't know for sure? You're sowing confusion

What the hell is going on here

Frank WW wrote: »
    come on angus, give me something or youre going DOWN

What aspect do you want to know Frank, im well aware im going down

Yeah but you couldn't know for sure? You're sowing confusion

tenor.gif?itemid=11796793

• Advertisement

Wut? Doesn't compute with your previous posts a few mins ago.

Don't mind me

Why is Angus responding to himself :pac:

Why is Angus responding to himself :pac:

The madness, it gets to us all! I blame Rikand :D

How many players do we have vs accounts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Why are we wasting our time on this?

Nope. I'm a villager. That is a fact.

Please explain how its a fact.

How many players do we have vs accounts.

Just checked, 17 players and looks like 17 sign ups. Was wondering if the blonde twin terrorists could be dually played though

Please explain how its a fact.

Because that's the role I was given? You can debate it away but it won't change the facts.

Paranoia is rife in this thread

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    Why are we wasting our time on this?

Angus is bad unless he proved he is not.

It looks like he cant prove it so.

Advertisement