Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Necro wrote: »
    I'd prob crack one into one of Liz, Kathleen, Frank or Phil tbh. Though Phil does seem to be a little more alive today.

There's defo a non-village in that foursome though imo

Phil is just a genuinely busy villager unfortunately which I realise isn't a whole lot of help at the moment.

I am reading back over Frank and Liz. While I know newbies can be wolves I always err on the side of leaving them alone when they're new - for the first day or two anyway

I am still confused about the lack of shot notifcation earlier - I thought we'd always get told a shot had fired even if nobody died.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    So in the unlikely chance that I do get a shot later, anyone have any suggestions as to where it should go?

I have my own ideas but I'm less willing to share them as there is no point in telegraphing but I'm curious as to what others think.

Necro. Possible Hans.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Necro. Possible Hans.

I may have missed the explanation for this earlier and apologies if so, but if you think Necro is Hans, do you think Brendan is lying or that one of the Hans power would be to appear good if peeked

Baggly wrote: »
    The irony of that post Necro.

Do you want me to focus on you or not like?

Every time I try to move on you bring it back to you. If you want to start looking elsewhere as you claim then go ahead. Until then it just contributes to my theory that you are just appearing busy without actually being productive.

Ok, unless you wanna share something with us, Id prefer you focus away from Necro.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

The irony of that post Necro.

Do you want me to focus on you or not like?

Every time I try to move on you bring it back to you. If you want to start looking elsewhere as you claim then go ahead. Until then it just contributes to my theory that you are just appearing busy without actually being productive.

:D You'll be hitting China soon with this tunnel, fair play!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Liz's posts, or most of em anyways.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has everyone checked in, I've no reads on anymore yet, if everyone has checked in then John and Hans are here that's not me saying I'm either as I'm not
    Is this for most posts based or anything else?
    I'm thinking Hans or John for Necro but can't decide which, hero or villain, need some more thinking on
    Are you Ellis, the hungry White Knight :P
    Thank you Hans / John ;)
    You are making me suspect you as wolf more than Necro or are ye a team
    At this point it is just a hunch, really have no reason :o
    I have not yet also but at present

FFA1

Baggly
    Necro
    Orla/Patrick
    I think ye might be working as a team :o have no real reasons just hunch

I am doing a bit of thread catch up
    So who is gone :confused:
    Who did you vote for?
    I have no substantial reasons for my FFA tonight :o
    Did someone have a shot tonight?
    If Emily was the seer, did she peek anyone?

I dunno, like there's no furthering thoughts there at all. Normally I'd be tempted to say lock wolf but I think this is just how Liz plays, looking for the main characters and kinda floating along.

Need more though or lynching here is certainly not off the table now peeking seems to not be an option.

Phil WW wrote: »
    I may have missed the explanation for this earlier and apologies if so, but if you think Necro is Hans, do you think Brendan is lying or that one of the Hans power would be to appear good if peeked

The latter.

Its all speculation. Hans in the movie tries to portay himself to John as Mr Clay, a goodie.

It makes sense in my head that Hans would have a similar power.

Brendan, can you be more specific about what your oeek said exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I subscribe to Hans, as alpha wolf, having a false peek in him.

OK ok ok I'm dropping it for now. I'm busy at home for a while but when I get back on I'll look through non Necro posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Day 2: Automated votes from #26 to #35

Angus WW (6): Necro, Katie WW, Eva WW, Brendan WW, Frank WW, Baggly
    Baggly (1): Angus WW
    Not voting (7): Conor WW, fixxxer, JP Liz V1, KathleenGrant, Patrick WW, Phil WW, y0ssar1an22

Phase ends in 5h5m.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

No issue with eating a bullet if you think I might be Hans btw

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I am still confused about the lack of shot notifcation earlier - I thought we'd always get told a shot had fired even if nobody died.

Not this time. I shot at Conor and there was no announcement. We know that there are roleblock powers due to Senan's death so I am assuming I was blocked.

I can see a situation where shots aren't announced if blocked. Was the roleblock power we know about in play for d1?

I subscribe to Hans, as alpha wolf, having a false peek in him.

OK ok ok I'm dropping it for now. I'm busy at home for a while but when I get back on I'll look through non Necro posts.

Subscribes to anything that corroborates that tunnel your constructing

I can see a situation where shots aren't announced if blocked. Was the roleblock power we know about in play for d1?

Yep. As per announcement:
    You are the neutral teams roleblocker. Starting night 1, you can nominate to roleblock anyone of your choice and they will be unable to perform any action during that night phase. You cannot roleblock the same person two nights in a row. (Redacted: Should Big Johnson be killed. You will become an alternate night vig/roleblocker and have a vig or a roleblock on alternate nights. You will be told this at the start of the next days play)

Very noble! Necro is a vanilla villager but offers to off himself

What
    A
    Guy

Angus WW wrote:
    Subscribes to anything that corroborates that tunnel your constructing

You would rather I ignore possibilities?

So we actually stopped a third person from dying this morning by lynching Orla as she would have had a shot, is my take from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,897 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

that will self resolve at some stage i think. did eva say who she took aim at?

You would rather I ignore possibilities?

Well no but I mean you've only considered possibilities that Necro is a wolf so your actually ignoring a lot of other possibilities *shrugs*

• Advertisement

The latter.

Its all speculation. Hans in the movie tries to portay himself to John as Mr Clay, a goodie.

Necro wrote:
    Yep. As per announcement:

Right so since big Johnson was killed then our theory is LJ blocked and didn't shoot? Does that counter your Eva made the munch shot theory?

Angus WW wrote:
    Well no but I mean you've only considered possibilities that Necro is a wolf so your actually ignoring a lot of other possibilities *shrugs*

That's not true actually. I've been posting about others. Majority of my posts have been on Necro yes. And he keeps Dragging me back to him. And now you are too...
    Dammit.

theres like a 5% chance your hans and 95% not hans, i say we play the odds and believe you are a villager as brendan has said. now whether brendans peek is real is another matter

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

The latter.

I asked Peek Necro

The response Necro is a villager :D

Right so since big Johnson was killed then our theory is LJ blocked and didn't shoot? Does that counter your Eva made the munch shot theory?

They became an alternate night vig/blocker. My take is that they could only block night 1 but night 2 they would get a shot

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

theres like a 5% chance your hans and 95% not hans, i say we play the odds and believe you are a villager as brendan has said. now whether brendans peek is real is another matter

Yes the peek is real

Necro wrote:
    They became an alternate night vig/blocker. My take is that they could only block night 1 but night 2 they would get a shot

So the idea is the wolves still have a night vig and that's who made the munch shot, and that's Eva? I don't buy that as previously discussed but just making sure I understand implications of the deaths so far.

Yeah I think Senan could only block night 1 based off this part:

You are the neutral teams roleblocker. Starting night 1, you can nominate to roleblock anyone of your choice and they will be unable to perform any action during that night phase. You cannot roleblock the same person two nights in a row. (Redacted: Should Big Johnson be killed. You will become an alternate night vig/roleblocker and have a vig or a roleblock on alternate nights. You will be told this at the start of the next days play)

So I don't think even Senan knew this would happen before they died, had he lived he would have found out this morning post munch

• Advertisement

It would make sense if Eva was blocked so. They came out as having a shot.

Advertisement