Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Last nite she says she can shoot someone, singular
    Eva WW wrote: »
    I can shoot someone.

This morning I give my FFA2 after the morning's excitement
    Katie WW wrote: »
    I’m out for a while

#FFA2

Eva - I see two scenarios. 1 - she shot Senan, I don’t understand why she would say she shot Conor though. But there’s no announcement of a missed shot which is just weird. 2 - Neutral Team 1 had a vig therefore Neutral Team 2 has a vig, her shot was blocked, possibly by Senan.

She responds to that saying she's the village vig, not what she claimed the nite before
    Let me give you a third. I'm the village vig and everyone jumping on me has made me useless. Congrats.

And then later restates it
    That I am the village vig

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

That's a bit of a stretch for me Katie tbh. Soz.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Anyways, it's panto time.

Laters skaters

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Necro wrote: »
    Anyways, it's panto time.

Laters skaters

Oh No it isn't

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Last nite she says she can shoot someone, singular

This morning I give my FFA2 after the morning's excitement

She responds to that saying she's the village vig, not what she claimed the nite before

And then later restates it

It's called playing the game. I said I could prove my claim by shooting someone. I never said I only had one shot. Then look what happened...my shot got blocked. Who might want to make me look like a liar? Ohhhh could it possibly be the wolves hoping for a mislynch?

I only role claimed this morning because I was being piled on once again and having seen the powers that the Neutral Team had I think I'm fooked anyway.

• Advertisement

Short ISO of Angus up until we figure out he's peeked

A bit of back and forth with Orla, understandably ignores Emily
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Two people voted me, im less offended by Emily's one and Orlas just jumped on which is sussy. Quick flick of the posts and they all seem a little tasky! Tasks dont indicate alignment necessarily but I'm good and shes voted me so ill work on that logic.
    Emily said this, so it didn't bother me as it appears a method to get people talking! Orla jumping on afterwards is lazy in my mind along with the fluff posts

Shades Frank, its later clarified that Frank FFA'd the top four posters.
    Not sure on Frank, I get the logic for the heat but does a wolf lob out 4 names on day 0 like that when it will obviously attract attention. I do get the slip angle though

But Angus ignores this and sticks Frank at the bottom of his FFA. Baggly stuck in the middle without much reason. Very bad look for Frank, also bad for Baggly.
    FFA for me

1. Orla - Reasons outlined earlier. Second vote on me, no reasoning and only things shes posted (4 posts) have been fluff

2. Baggly - 4 posts, one good morning, one disagreeing with Katie saying anon was more likely to be lynched nd then another below which is a bit ironic given how quiet he has been.

3. Frank - the slip thing is a little stretchy to be honest and I wouldn't think a wolf would throw out 4 names like that. But as pointed out, he just lumped the 4 top posters in for the craic by the looks of it so he just makes the FFA given the lack of viable alternatives.

Stands up for Necro, feels more like wolf being helpful villager
    Anyone able to do a post count, im on mobile!

I feel Necro is getting a lot of ****e here for stating facts. Orla, you've been contradictory a lot today which is why your in the line. You might say you misremembered etc but to everyone else that looks wolfy yet you don't see that!

Eva v Katie
    Necro v Baggly

Some standoffs happening but a lot not contributing at all. Good to see some FFAs even if some of the reasoning has been somewhat contradictory.

Name checks Phil, Senan and Fixxer.
    Be interested to hear Philly and Senans thoughts today! Fixxxer too

More slight shade on Brendan
    Out of those, I had Emily on the neutral team

Brendan also mentioned factions at an odd time in proceedings. I'll try find the post in a few mins

More about Baggly but doesn't read like someone he'd have third on his FFA
    I'm not sure of Necros alignment at all and his move off Orla last night didn't sit well me. Bagglys tunnel has been there since the start and tbh is coming across as deep in a tunnel. Not helping anyway

Disbelieves Eva having a shot, which may or may not be true. Feels like wolf playing village, wouldn't put them on a team
    I dont buy both Eva and Orla having a shot, Eva survived and then has been in hiding since relatively speaking. I think they were both on the same time trying to avoid the lynch hence the lack of switching

Flips on his opinion of Brendan, not a great look either
    I'm inclined to believe you for now as you'd no reason to put your head above water. I had a village lean on Necro, given we've lost the seer though ill be skeptical about the nature of your role for now

Name checks half the posters
    People ive no reads on

KathleenGrant
    Jp Liz
    Frank
    Conor
    Fixxxer
    Yoss
    Phil

Little concerned with how big this list is tbh.

Brendan and Eva getting the heat, probably rightly so but its giving a few heads a chance to keep the head down

Based off this I'd have Frank as his main team-mate, with Baggly next, then one of Fixxer or Phil (we know he's not Neutral 1 so we can discount the mention of Senan with these two). Brendan as an outside shout based on this.

But Frank needs serious looking at based on this

It's called playing the game. I said I could prove my claim by shooting someone. I never said I only had one shot. Then look what happened...my shot got blocked. Who might want to make me look like a liar? Ohhhh could it possibly be the wolves hoping for a mislynch?

I only role claimed this morning because I was being piled on once again and having seen the powers that the Neutral Team had I think I'm fooked anyway.

The fact is that you said you could shoot someone, not that you were a vig

Look obviously I'm going to look at it like that because it suits my narrative, I could be wrong of course. You're not getting lynched today so a lot could change in 24 hours.

I'm doing my best not to tunnel you, same with Brendan.

@Brendan - you asked me earlier if I came out of your tunnel who would I suspect, well based off Angus's ISO its Frank, third on an FFA despite his films reasons being countered right before he did the FFA

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Can't multi quote on mobile but Frank is definitely very very suspicious to me for his immediate jump on Emily early on in the game for voting angus. His wolf pile was Emily Eva Katie and Necro, one we know was good and one has been semi confirmed good. I like Katie and Eva myself for village also as they're chatty... But they could also be neutrals, I guess.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I see in the above post that Frank called out the top 4 posters which is just lazy. Call people out, get them talking and disappear again.

Frank is my top wolf read at the moment but voting for Angus based on Emily's vote yesterday. Feeling a bit off about Baggly too because he keeps on about people dragging him back into Necro but like, if he's annoying you Baggly...just ignore him? Don't understand why you keep going back to him.

The fact is that you said you could shoot someone, not that you were a vig

Yes. I said that because I didn't want the bad guys to know for sure I was the village vig. I find it better not to give them any more info than necessary. I did say I was RV which means roled village but if they thought I only had one shot maybe they might risk leaving me alive.

The only reason I clarified this morning was to avoid another day of let's lynch Eva for the craic. Village needs to force them to kill me rather than having a mislynch and if we are incredibly lucky I might get to shoot an evil too.

• Advertisement

I still think you’re neutral team 2 vig.

Anyway

@Brendan and @Eva - other than Angus who do ye have as evil?

Anyway

Frank and Conor for me but too.many people I dont have a decent read on at all

Also you're still wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,915 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Anyway

i think yo'rer stuck on semantics between having a gun and being the vig with a 1 time shot or whatever it is

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I'm village through and through. I'm not on a team with anyone except the wider village team. If I don't get online later the mini wagon that might form on me is idiotic.

If it blossoms into a full wagon you guys should look back at this post and remember I told you that you will look like idiots (if all of you are villagers that is).

i think yo'rer stuck on semantics between having a gun and being the vig with a 1 time shot or whatever it is

although maybe not, given there is a vig on the neutral team

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Baggly wrote: »
    I'm village through and through. I'm not on a team with anyone except the wider village team. If I don't get online later the mini wagon that might form on me is idiotic.

If it blossoms into a full wagon you guys should look back at this post and remember I told you that you will look like idiots (if all of you are villagers that is).

:D:D:D

I'm a ticking bomb

Anyway

The following I put as non village wolf or neutral if there is another neutral group
    Baggly tunneling like a mad man despite this being pointed out
    Patrick lots of questions few answers
    Frank Voted for him yesterday
    Angus wolf
    Kathleen Grant new player but knowledgeable would not be first time new player a wolf
    Katie only chasing people with a village lean has not looked at anyone else.
    Y0ssar1an22 - playing both sides

No read yet
    Conor WW
    fixxxer
    JP Liz V1
    Phil

Village
    Eva WW - claiming village vig claims to have shot connor and blocked hasnt really altered her course despite hard push on her
    Necro - peeked good village
    Me

Oh btw this is a moveable group changing depending on info

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

When people state, and its a few now, that I ask questions but provide few answers, ..... please..... what answers do you guys want from me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Day 2: Automated votes from #26 to #38

Angus WW (7): Necro, Katie WW, Eva WW, Brendan WW, Frank WW, Baggly, Phil WW
    Baggly (1): Angus WW
    Not voting (6): Conor WW, fixxxer, JP Liz V1, KathleenGrant, Patrick WW, y0ssar1an22

Phase ends in 2h35m.

People claiming I haven't done any other work apart from working on Necro should ISO me and tell me if they were wrong, lazy or both.

Angus is my vote and it will stay there.

Frank after that.

Jp liz v1 after that.

People claiming I haven't done any other work apart from working on Necro should ISO me and tell me if they were wrong, lazy or both.

Angus is my vote and it will stay there.

Frank after that.

Jp liz v1 after that.

Ah heyor! Jumping ship off Necro is a fair change of pace for you! You feeling alright?

Angus WW wrote:
    Ah heyor! Jumping ship off Necro is a fair change of pace for you! You feeling alright?

Necros position will become clear in time.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    The following I put as non village wolf or neutral if there is another neutral group
    Angus wolf
    Kathleen Grant new player but knowledgeable would not be first time new player a wolf

No read yet
    Conor WW
    fixxxer
    JP Liz V1
    Phil

Village
    Eva WW - claiming village vig claims to have shot connor and blocked hasnt really altered her course despite hard push on her
    Me

as will yours mr. baggly

You were at least consistent! Now even that's gone

Patrick WW wrote: »
    When people state, and its a few now, that I ask questions but provide few answers, ..... please..... what answers do you guys want from me?

Well I’d like the answers to lots of your questions

I’d also like a better answer to why you voted Kathleen, I felt there was more to it than your own amusement

Short ISO of Angus up until we figure out he's peeked

A bit of back and forth with Orla, understandably ignores Emily

Shades Frank, its later clarified that Frank FFA'd the top four posters.

But Angus ignores this and sticks Frank at the bottom of his FFA. Baggly stuck in the middle without much reason. Very bad look for Frank, also bad for Baggly.

Stands up for Necro, feels more like wolf being helpful villager

Name checks Phil, Senan and Fixxer.

More slight shade on Brendan

More about Baggly but doesn't read like someone he'd have third on his FFA

Disbelieves Eva having a shot, which may or may not be true. Feels like wolf playing village, wouldn't put them on a team

Flips on his opinion of Brendan, not a great look either

Name checks half the posters

Based off this I'd have Frank as his main team-mate, with Baggly next, then one of Fixxer or Phil (we know he's not Neutral 1 so we can discount the mention of Senan with these two). Brendan as an outside shout based on this.

But Frank needs serious looking at based on this

That's interesting as I don't see Angus teamed with Baggly tbh, Angus is content in fueling the distracting argument between myself and himself.

He did chime in with support on my side but that's because he has the benefit of extra knowledge that I am not a wolf and Baggly was flat out calling me one

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Angus wolf

No read yet
    Conor WW
    fixxxer
    JP Liz V1
    Phil

Village
    Me

Did you just copy and paste my rundown?

Cause that’s what that looks like

Advertisement