Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Necro wrote: »
    That's interesting as I don't see Angus teamed with Baggly tbh, Angus is content in fueling the distracting argument between myself and himself.

He did chime in with support on my side but that's because he has the benefit of extra knowledge that I am not a wolf and Baggly was flat out calling me one

That was my reading of it. Like I said Frank was well out in front of who I’d suspect on the back of that ISO

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Panto was... ok. Needed more dame though. But of course I would say that :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Did you just copy and paste my rundown?

Cause that’s what that looks like

Nope believe it or not I can use a computer. Sheesh the paranoia is real

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Nope believe it or not I can use a computer. Sheesh the paranoia is real

You just copied what I said for most of your bogus list

You just copied what I said for most of your bogus list

Glad to see you voted for frank, and think me Necro and Eva are village.

Keep digging the tunnel:rolleyes:

You are looking more wolfy by the minute.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Glad to see you voted for frank, and think me Necro and Eva are village.

Keep digging the tunnel:rolleyes:

You are looking more wolfy by the minute.

So you didn’t just copy what I said about Baggly, Patrick, Jp, Phil, Conor and fixxxer?

Cause it looks a lot like you did

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Can't multi quote on mobile but Frank is definitely very very suspicious to me for his immediate jump on Emily early on in the game for voting angus. His wolf pile was Emily Eva Katie and Necro, one we know was good and one has been semi confirmed good.

my lameass ffa pile was emily, orla, katie and necro and I voted orla.
    I see in the above post that Frank called out the top 4 posters which is just lazy. Call people out, get them talking and disappear again.

didnt call out the top 4 posters.

mr. 12 posts calling me lazy. rich.

seems to be a few people trying to push a frank wagon based on nada-katie, phil, baggly

baggly & necro-one, or two, of them is a baddie
    brendan is a suspect too
    phil moves onto the list

checked in to see if anything has changed, see it hasn't, keeping my vote on angus.

So you didn’t just copy what I said about Baggly, Patrick, Jp, Phil, Conor and fixxxer?

Cause it looks a lot like you did

You really should take a break, it is getting boring.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

frank over and out for the day, still got more posts than phil and fixxxer combined-oh yeah!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I think fixXxer has stopped playing tbh so I'm not gonna worry myself about him

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Back for at least some of the evening run in. I’ve caught up so going to put some thoughts here

Angus is apparently peeked and doesn’t appear to be disputing it so he’ll likely be the vote tonight. I if you think you’ve caught a. Wolf you kill a wolf. Of the rest;

Eva- I’ve given them a pretty hard time over the inconsistent ffa yesterday. It was and is jank though as they pointed out, day1 ffas aren’t going on much. I still can’t figure the voting since her vote is not wolfy last night but equally orla voted strangely. They’re pretty active which is good, they’ve also claimed a role we need in play so unless it’s countered we wait and see

Necro was peeked good by Brendan, it’s a good look for Necro (see below for Bren and why) it’s possible a wolf is inpeekable but for now we kind of roll with it I think unless something else pops up

Bren- I don’t see a wolf making Seer peek claim this early. He’s been pretty consistent in explaining the peek too so if he’s wolfy it’s the crazy wolf strategy. Couple of notable insights on other players too. Villager for me

Baggly- lots of contribution, but a real fixation on Necro. Seems very meta in his conclusions. I don’t see a wolf staying in that tunnel tbh because it would eventually come back to bite. I’m not seeing what he is at this point so feels like a tunneller

Fixxxer- nothing! That’s really surprises me there. Maybe there’s good reasons I dunno. It’s a bit meta but fixxer isnt a quiet player, although he’s actually too quiet for a wolf at this stage

Phil- another that has nothing. More posts alright but no substantive content. I see questions, I see comments on comments, I see no actual independent thought process. Not a great look there tbh

Frank- 9 of his fifteen posts are one line.15 of his fifteen posts do nothing to solve the game. He hasn’t even engaged on last nights events. I see why he’s being called out tbh

So far of this set Frank and Phil stick out. Bren I have as village. Necro &Baggly feels like a village/village tunnel but the peek is probably influencing me there tbh. I’d be leaving fixxxer to self resolve at the moment, I don’t see him being here long if he doesn’t engage

Going to look some more in a bit of detail now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Brendan isnt claiming seer Conor.

Well I’d like the answers to lots of your questions

I’d also like a better answer to why you voted Kathleen, I felt there was more to it than your own amusement

Shoot with any question you want.

Why does my vote for Ms Grant bother you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Brendan isnt claiming seer Conor.

Sorry, not well phrased Patrick. I mean that a wolf outing themselves as having a peek like that in a game with several teams is unlikely I think. It’s a red flag to other teams as well as a difficult lie to keep going for the rest of the game

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Shoot with any question you want.

Why does my vote for Ms Grant bother you?

I did shoot with a question

Do you even see what you do? You ignored it and came back with a question.

So you’ve asked for questions, I’ve given one and you haven’t answered. So don’t be surprised when people say you ask questions ans don’t answer

You said earlier you’d explain your vote, you haven’t, that’s what bothers me

See how you answer questions?

I did shoot with a question

Do you even see what you do? You ignored it and came back with a question.

So you’ve asked for questions, I’ve given one and you haven’t answered. So don’t be surprised when people say you ask questions ans don’t answer

You said earlier you’d explain your vote, you haven’t, that’s what bothers me

See how you answer questions?

You literally said you had lots of questions. I asked you to fire ahead.

You asked me to better answer my kathleen vote. In what terms? I explained it was for my own amusement. What bothers you about my vote?

Be specific about what bothers you about my vote?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Necro did you collate FFAs?

Eva WW wrote: »
    Necro did you collate FFAs?

I think there was about 4 done :D:D

Gimme 5 mins

Tbf I don't think I labelled mine as such. Angus, Frank, Conor be mine.

Currently reading back because there are at least 5 people I have sfa to go on with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,915 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

at least the slow lethargic starts seem to be a thing of the past

• Registered Users Posts: 16,915 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

at least the slow lethargic starts seem to be a thing of the past

nevermind that :p

Very rudimentary but below:

Necro

Eva
    Baggly
    Frank

Katie

Eva
    Brendan

Baggly

Angus
    Eva
    Necro

Eva

Angus
    Frank
    Conor

Eva x 3
    Angus x 2
    Frank x 2
    Baggly x 1
    Necro x 1
    Conor x 1
    Brendan x 1

Only four I can see. There were a few readslists alright, Phil had Frank as top wolf read iirc

Wouldn't be enough to run FFA tonight anyways, need half the player list plus 1 to run it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    frank over and out for the day, still got more posts than phil and fixxxer combined-oh yeah!

Do you want a medal for having lots of posts with nothing in them or, as you called it 'lameass FFAs'? Don't see that as much go celebrate tbh. I've already stated real life was an issue as was confirmed by a mod so not really sure pointing out my lack of posts is the 'gotcha' you seem to think it is

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Eva top dogs on the FFA, only one way this is going at lynch :D

Frank has more posts than Phil and fixXxer - Bully for him. Still only 5 more than a poster who only started playing last night after the lynch and was killed this morning :D:D

Necro 218
    Katie WW 131
    Patrick WW 120
    Eva WW 85
    Baggly 83
    Angus WW 68
    y0ssar1an22 67
    Orla WW 43
    Brendan WW 41
    Emily WW 28
    Rikand 24
    Conor WW 22
    JP Liz V1 22
    KathleenGrant 18
    Frank WW 17
    Phil WW 13
    Senan WW 12
    fixXxer 3

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I posted another ffa without you and Eva, Necro

Baggly wrote: »
    I posted another ffa without you and Eva, Necro

Was that the Angus, Frank, JP Liz V1 post?

I wasn't sure if that was an FFA or not. Soz.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Baggly wrote: »
    I'm village through and through. I'm not on a team with anyone except the wider village team. If I don't get online later the mini wagon that might form on me is idiotic.

If it blossoms into a full wagon you guys should look back at this post and remember I told you that you will look like idiots (if all of you are villagers that is).

I don't want to think Baggly is evil but Jesus I hate posts where people say 'well I'm village and if you can't see that you're an idiot'

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I don't want to think Baggly is evil but Jesus I hate posts where people say 'well I'm village and if you can't see that you're an idiot'

You missed the bit about the non-existent wagon forming on him! Gas stuff

Advertisement