Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Editing so:

Very rudimentary but below:

Necro

Eva
    Baggly
    Frank

Katie

Eva
    Brendan

Baggly

Angus
    Frank
    JP Liz V1
    Eva
    Necro

Eva

Angus
    Frank
    Conor

Frank x 3
    Eva x 2
    Angus x 2
    Baggly x 1
    Conor x 1
    Brendan x 1

Updated

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I prefer the FFAs to the lynch votes tbh

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Angus WW wrote: »
    I prefer the FFAs to the lynch votes tbh

Only reason you're not top Angus is because feck all people have done them. I wasn't arsed updating mine either as so few people actually did them

Thats 10 votes woohoo

##Vote EndDay

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Phil- another that has nothing. More posts alright but no substantive content. I see questions, I see comments on comments, I see no actual independent thought process. Not a great look there tbh

I'm interested in knowing Conor why you think questioning things and commenting are not independent thought processes? Did I ask similar questions as someone else and miss the answers?

Phil WW wrote: »
    I'm interested in knowing Conor why you think questioning things and commenting are not independent thought processes? Did I ask similar questions as someone else and miss the answers?

Hi Phil

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

JP Liz is interesting. Seems to just mention character names from the movie in a lot of their posts. Don't think there are tasks but if mentioning characters was one they did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Hi Phil

sup angus

sup angus

Howya Yoss, match is gack here! How you keeping? Bit tetchy in here

• Advertisement

I dunno, I've kinda like Phil's posting since becoming more active today if I'm honest.

My own reads prob go something like this, in shorthand. Can elaborate if needs be

Angus WW - wolf
    Baggly - tunnelled. Not on Angus team, prob village
    Brendan WW - village
    Conor WW - null to wolf lean, need more content.
    Eva WW - initially thought wolf, coming around to seeing her as likely village now though. Have been agreeing with some of their posts
    fixxxer - Meh, not playing
    Frank WW - wolf lean
    JP Liz V1 - not posting enough.
    KathleenGrant - new but playing like they have done before. Some issues with vernacular for WW but then has some knowledge of other points. Also the Bill Clay post makes me lean wolf
    Katie WW - willage-ish, but seems to be tunnelling Brendan in particular
    Necro - me. Village
    Patrick WW - happy enough with Paddy as village for now.
    Phil WW - quiet yesterday, picked up today. Light village lean based off their content
    Y0ssar1an22 - not on team Angus by the looks of it. Null for now

Hi Phil

Hello Angus. How are things?

Eva WW wrote: »
    JP Liz is interesting. Seems to just mention character names from the movie in a lot of their posts. Don't think there are tasks but if mentioning characters was one they did it.

I think that's just how she plays. Very hard to get a read on a player who does that, and we eventually end up having to deal with them in some shape or form unfortunately.

Imo Liz is just posting like she usually does outside of werewolf which means it's impossible to know what's going on there

Hello Angus. How are things?

Ah to be honest Phil, im struggling a bit! People never understand that sometimes terrorists have a righteous reason for doing what they are doing. I never wanted to hurt anyone.

sup angus

Hi yoss

Ah to be honest Phil, im struggling a bit! People never understand that sometimes terrorists have a righteous reason for doing what they are doing. I never wanted to hurt anyone.

Apart from Emily, eh :cool:

Howya Yoss, match is gack here! How you keeping? Bit tetchy in here

Actually don't care how your keeping Yoss, forgot your the fecker who reads the death posts in full! Really thought I'd gotten away with that. Had Necro buried in my back pocket too :(

I understand Angus. Christmas is a tough time for all of us. The best thing you can do now is just relax and tell us who you're working for. That's a good lad.

Actually don't care how your keeping Yoss, forgot your the fecker who reads the death posts in full! Really thought I'd gotten away with that. Had Necro buried in my back pocket too :(

Best part about that was you only saw if you read back because Rikand ninja edited!!

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Apart from Emily, eh :cool:

Funnily enough, id nothing to do with that! I liked Emily, she slipped, I didnt push her :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,255 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who peeked Necro and is it legit, do we believe?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I understand Angus. Christmas is a tough time for all of us. The best thing you can do now is just relax and tell us who you're working for. That's a good lad.

Me? Nakatomi corporation are destroying the amazon jungle and ruining the amazing biodiversity in the region and displacing the indigenous population.

I'm working with Greenpeace to take down this cabal

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Brendan did. I believe him and I think most players do... Maybe just not Baggly :p

Me? Nakatomi corporation are destroying the amazon jungle and ruining the amazing biodiversity in the region and displacing the indigenous population.

I'm working with Greenpeace to take down this cabal

Are eco terrorists a separate faction??? :P

Brendan did. I believe him and I think most players do... Maybe just not Baggly :p

Look at this lad, speaking for "most players" Disgraceful scenes

• Registered Users Posts: 86,255 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I have no tasks, shots or special powers etc.,

Are eco terrorists a separate faction??? :P

You'll be learning about a new group in about 10 mins pal! And its a name you won't forget :D

• Advertisement

You'll be learning about a new group in about 10 mins pal! And its a name you won't forget :D

tenor.gif

Advertisement