Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

There could be Katie but I'm playing what I have evidence for. If evidence of anothwr team comes up I'll take it into account. The fact the neutral team was numbered 1 doesn't cut it for me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Baggly wrote: »
    I'm having a slow evening. Can you explain that point to me please.

Orla was neutral vig and we lynched her yesterday. Senan wouldn't find out they could shoot as well as roleblock until this morning as per the announcement.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Katie WW wrote: »

Are you saying there’s a just a wolf team and a neutral team?
    That’s not my reading

I think there’s still another neutral team

I also still think that Eva is part of that neutral team

I'd have to agree that there's another neutral team. No reason for it to be specified that Senan and Orla were neutral team 1 unless there's another one in play.

Necro wrote:
    Orla was neutral vig and we lynched her yesterday. Senan wouldn't find out they could shoot as well as roleblock until this morning as per the announcement.

What has that got to do with Eva potentially being wolf vig.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Are you saying there’s a just a wolf team and a neutral team?
    That’s not my reading

I think there’s still another neutral team

I also still think that Eva is part of that neutral team

And you're still wrong :D

I'm also hoping that there isn't actually another neutral team as it would be good to take a shot before I get munched.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

What has that got to do with Eva potentially being wolf vig.

Tbh, nothing. I was just explaining as you asked :D

Phil WW wrote:
    I'd have to agree that there's another neutral team. No reason for it to be specified that Senan and Orla were neutral team 1 unless there's another one in play.

I suppose there could be 3 non village teams. And the lack of a third kill is explained by Senans death.

Ok I can see it being more possible now.

Necro wrote:
    Tbh, nothing. I was just explaining as you asked

. _.

There's at least one vig still in play in Eva.

Probably two as per this morning because I can't see why she names Conor as her target then shoots Senan. It doesn't make any sense at all

• Registered Users Posts: 86,255 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Phil WW wrote: »
    Brendan did. I believe him and I think most players do... Maybe just not Baggly :p

I was / am leaning wolf for Necro, Baggly, y0ssar1an22 and Patrick WW

• Advertisement

I suppose there could be 3 non village teams. And the lack of a third kill is explained by Senans death.

Ok I can see it being more possible now.

Ish. The neutral team seem to have role actions as opposed to munches:
    “Figure we take out the terrorists. Lose twenty, twenty-five percent of the hostages, tops.” You can kill as many wolves as you want. But if you take out anymore than 20% of the village team, you team will automatically lose. You don’t have a team kill, just the actions listed below. You achieve victory when there is no way you can be beaten.

So there might be another neutral team with no killing power. Very unlikely they wouldn't at the very least have a vig though.

But both kills seemed to be done by the wolves/terrorists this morning so :confused:

I need sleep. Night folks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Eva, where is your shot going?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,255 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Angus WW wrote: »
    Eh.... I've bad news Lizzy

th?id=OIP.vHzAaGxPb1rHCuqNEw5GCwAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=244&h=160

I reckon wolves had roleblock and vig so it's likely this morning's vig shot was theirs. It'll be sorted in the morning. If I'm dead reveal will show that I'm telling the truth and wolves need to kill me so I will be dead.

The one thing that's making me think there isn't another neutral team is that there wasn't another shot. That said, if there is another neutral team, it is possible that another shot was blocked.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Eva, where is your shot going?

At someone still alive. I'm not saying in case of third roleblocker in play.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Necro wrote: »
    Ish. The neutral team seem to have role actions as opposed to munches:

So there might be another neutral team with no killing power. Very unlikely they wouldn't at the very least have a vig though.

But both kills seemed to be done by the wolves/terrorists this morning so :confused:

I would imagine if one neutral team has no team kill, the other doesn't either. we're looking at there being a wolf kill, a wolf vig, a dead neutral vig, and a potential village big in eva since she's claiming not neutral.

If Eva is village and the neutral team powers are similar we would be looking for another vig but it seems unlikely to me that both living vigs would be roleblocked and it doesn't look like there was another vig shot.

Phil WW wrote: »
    I would imagine if one neutral team has no team kill, the other doesn't either. we're looking at there being a wolf kill, a wolf vig, a dead neutral vig, and a potential village big in eva since she's claiming not neutral.

If Eva is village and the neutral team powers are similar we would be looking for another vig but it seems unlikely to me that both living vigs would be roleblocked and it doesn't look like there was another vig shot.

I had a look back and wanted to see if Orla was an odd or even night vig which might have cleared stuff up a little but nope, just a vig :cool:

Wolves definitely have a vig, I just can't see any reason for the seperate flavour involving the terrorists if they don't.

Now whether or not that is Eva, I don't know. I don't see it as it seems positively suicidal for her to name Conor and subsequently shoot Senan.

She was a goner imo this evening but for Angus being outed.

The only way I can see it being Eva is if she knew about the flavour beforehand so gave her a reason to lie....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

There could be Katie but I'm playing what I have evidence for. If evidence of anothwr team comes up I'll take it into account. The fact the neutral team was numbered 1 doesn't cut it for me.

How can it not? Why call it Neutral Team 1 and there not be a 2?

That makes no sense

That makes no sense

I agree with you, but I haven't seen any actions that could be prescribed to a second Neutral team.

And therein lies our issue :(

• Advertisement

That makes no sense

Game was originally set for more players. I don't think Orla's death notice had a number which is why I think it is possible that the 1 wasn't edited out of Senan's

That said if there isn't then I think there are probably 3 wolves left.

Eva WW wrote: »
    I reckon wolves had roleblock and vig so it's likely this morning's vig shot was theirs. It'll be sorted in the morning. If I'm dead reveal will show that I'm telling the truth and wolves need to kill me so I will be dead.

The one thing that's making me think there isn't another neutral team is that there wasn't another shot. That said, if there is another neutral team, it is possible that another shot was blocked.

This is what makes me think you’re on the other neutral team.

You’re saying that if you’re village vig and if there’s a third vig, that both of your shots got blocked? And neither were mentioned on thread

I agree with you, but I haven't seen any actions that could be prescribed to a second Neutral team.

We didn’t see any actions for Neutral 1 though

What if Eva is neutral 2 and either shot Senan or her shot was blocked, that would be an action.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

In opening we have John Mcclaine party gpers and terrorists. So the win conditions mention

Any faction will have won the game when the game mod informs them as such

Doesn't mention villagers specifially in any of the three opening Rikand posts but does mention wolves mechanics

Could it be that
    terrorists wolves
    party goers neutral 1
    Neutral 2 or villagers. such as McClaine etc

Orla’s death notice says neutrals

Senan’s Neutral 1s

Brendan WW wrote: »
    In opening we have John Mcclaine party gpers and terrorists. So the win conditions mention

Any faction will have won the game when the game mod informs them as such

Doesn't mention villagers specifially in any of the three opening Rikand posts but does mention wolves mechanics

Could it be that
    terrorists wolves
    party goers neutral 1
    Neutral 2 or villagers. such as McClaine etc

No. Because I am definitely village vig and the FBI were Neutral 1.

This makes me suspicious.

Right I’m exhausted from today. Arguing with people really wears you out

Back tomorrow. I’ll be offline from 10-11 I think

We didn’t see any actions for Neutral 1 though

What if Eva is neutral 2 and either shot Senan or her shot was blocked, that would be an action.

Well Neutral 1 were eliminated this morning. Presumably Senan got a roleblock off. But maybe not - Senan only turned up post lynch.

I mean it's *possible* Angus blocked Eva. Which would make Eva defo not a wolf

Orla’s death notice says neutrals

Senan’s Neutral 1s

Yeah but tbf, Neutral 1 were only fully eliminated this morning

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    No. Because I am definitely village vig and the FBI were Neutral 1.

This makes me suspicious.

Forgot that about FBI

Need to get all info gathered together

Advertisement