Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Necro wrote: »
    Well Neutral 1 were eliminated this morning. Presumably Senan got a roleblock off. But maybe not - Senan only turned up post lynch.

I mean it's *possible* Angus blocked Eva. Which would make Eva defo not a wolf

I think it is probable that Angus blocked me. I did out myself as RV. They could block me night 1 and kill me night 2. :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Eva WW wrote: »
    I think it is probable that Angus blocked me. I did out myself as RV. They could block me night 1 and kill me night 2. :(

If you're village vig I agree it seems most likely. You could have been double blocked if Senan did get a block off tbh

Katie is winning the tunnel award for this game. I expect chest beating and self-flaggelation upon my reveal Katie :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Katie is winning the tunnel award for this game. I expect chest beating and self-flaggelation upon my reveal Katie :D

Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve been convinced about something and been wrong

I’m sure I’m right about one of you

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

im to bed folks. may get on in the morning but am on the road early enough, so chat at about 1pm

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Baggly on Necro is giving Katie a good run though

Quiet thread this morning

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Literally awake 5 mins. Enjoying having this week off!

Yeah just woke up myself.

Frank WW wrote: »
    i think wolves are eager in werewolf and occasionally like to post a lot early so im looking at katie, emily and necro . emily also casting a vote on angus for nothing makes her my number one wolf so far.
    Frank WW wrote: »
    1. emily
    2. orla
    3. katie
    4. necro

theres your wolves right there.

/thread.

must get back to my job.

Frank gotta go next based on this early posting.

• Advertisement

When thread was quiet there was some chatter too from yosser and Brendan:
    what do you think of the few votes that have been cast thus far?
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    Fluff so far maybe place holding.
    certainly emily i think.

dont know about necro and orla.

angus because of orla

Not much, but could be yosser steering convo off Angus

This is more damning evidence for Frank

I'm currently having a game of eeney meeney miney mo between Frank and Orla tbh.

Loads of time and loads of votes to come in yet though, so no panic. If Senan doesn't appear I probably will just leave my vote where it is presently though.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Not sure on Frank, I get the logic for the heat but does a wolf lob out 4 names on day 0 like that when it will obviously attract attention. I do get the slip angle though

Again, subtle steering off Frank onto a non-team-mate this looks like

Trying to come up with some final amazing insights but it turns out that spending most if my time defending myself hasn't made me a very good detective.

Been thinking about Brendan's one time power. Could it be that there are a few more out there which is why so little skepticism. Or could it be that Brendan is on the fabled second neutral team and that team has different powers? The other alternative is that the wolf team have a seer and Brendan may or may not be it.

I can't imagine that the village only has seer and vig powers so hopefully there are a few more lurking in the background.

Too many flying under the radar. Any thusfar quiet village need to get talking

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

One of the party had had enough of all this bull****. Like what's the point in being invited to the wrong party by mistake if you dont get to kill people. he walked over to one of the open windows, pointed his 9mm beretta into the street and killed this hapless civilian. Not sure why he thought there was anyone worth killing outside, but only he will know his reasons for this. he had to stop him, or else he'd be dead too!

Frank WW is dead - He was Walt, the City Worker, a vanilla villager

Walt_-_Profile.png

Meanwhile the wolves made a move on their next target, they picked this person out who they perceived as a real threat and just as they were about to strike they were encountered by a blinding flash of white light.... the heavens opened and a heavenly figure clothed in white and with wings stood between them and their target obscured their view of who they wanted to kill. When the light faded and the figure disappeared, their target was nowhere to be seen and they had missed their opportunity.

That was not to stop the terrorist holding the Steyr Aug Rifle who also took aim out into the street. One shot was all it took and his target met a cruel end...

Brendan WW is dead - He was Sergeant Al Powell, the village Jack of all Trades (JOAT)

qjl0poq1y7741.jpg

You are the village Jack Of All Trades(JOAT). You have four actions: Peek/Vig/Angel/Roleblock. Every night starting night 1, you can target someone with one of those actions. You can only use each action once. Once the action is used, it is gone. You can choose to withhold an action on any night of your choosing and you will not lose an action that night

IT IS DAY!

I think Baggly's reaction to being suspected has been very consistent.

Look at when Angus FFAs him:

FFA for me

1. Orla - Reasons outlined earlier. Second vote on me, no reasoning and only things shes posted (4 posts) have been fluff

2. Baggly - 4 posts, one good morning, one disagreeing with Katie saying anon was more likely to be lynched nd then another below which is a bit ironic given how quiet he has been.

3. Frank - the slip thing is a little stretchy to be honest and I wouldn't think a wolf would throw out 4 names like that. But as pointed out, he just lumped the 4 top posters in for the craic by the looks of it so he just makes the FFA given the lack of viable alternatives.
    Baggly wrote: »
    The absolute irony of this post.
    The irony of your appearance shortly after i posted it given the context :D

Genie much
    I haven't been online all day. Would you rather I not post simply because you mentioned me? It was a coincidence.... But what is noteworthy is that your ffa is largely useless imo. The irony of claiming my post saying people will meta non anon posters is a meta reason to suspect me... You couldn't write it.
    Well... You wrote it.

It's just its bs.

Then a comparison to when I FFA him:
    If you think I am a wolf why aren't you trying to convince others to Lynch me?
    Go back and read what I posted Necro. Utter reaching ****e from you.

And finally when others start mentioning him.
    I'm village through and through. I'm not on a team with anyone except the wider village team. If I don't get online later the mini wagon that might form on me is idiotic.

If it blossoms into a full wagon you guys should look back at this post and remember I told you that you will look like idiots (if all of you are villagers that is).

Fairly consistent throughout, more outraged at the fact he could be suspected, I see it as villagery tbh. He didn't hide from Angus FFAing him either.

Also balls :( Well played Brendan, looks like you angeled someone on your way out too

I'm guessing I have Brendan to thank for being still alive. Unfortunately I took out Frank a vanillager :(

Right...time to iso the hell out of everyone. Have my laptop back so that will be easier.

I'm guessing I have Brendan to thank for being still alive. Unfortunately I took out Frank a vanillager :(

Well someone was angeled surely. Two shots is surely a good look for you Eva, no actions from a second neutral team again so I'm gonna ignore that possibility until something else presents itself.

Need FFAs from everyone today and people need to look beyond their usual scope of suspects imo

Be back in a few hrs, hopefully there's more life in the thread then

Well someone was angeled surely. Two shots is surely a good look for you Eva, no actions from a second neutral team again so I'm gonna ignore that possibility until something else presents itself.

Need FFAs from everyone today and people need to look beyond their usual scope of suspects imo

Not a good look for me, spent yesterday hounding the JOAT

I presume that angel was over you Eva?

• Advertisement

I feel stupid mentioning it on thread tbh. One of those silly brainfart moments.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Hi was absent much of last night. Brendan did have a peek then and he was good so he must be right about Necro being a villager?
    Oh and what's the difference between a villager and a vanilla villager?

Hi was absent much of last night. Brendan did have a peek then and he was good so he must be right about Necro being a villager?

Yep, but of course I would say that :p

Kathleen what was with the Bill Clay intro may I ask?

Vanilla villager is NRV - so no powers or stuff.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Not a good look for me, spent yesterday hounding the JOAT

I presume that angel was over you Eva?

I'm assuming the same. Any chance you'll believe me now that I'm the village vig?

Yep, but of course I would say that :p

Kathleen what was with the Bill Clay intro may I ask?

Rikand asked people to quote bits and gifs from the film and i don't know how to do gifs and that was the only quote i could remember with an introduction so i said it. I see it made people suspect me but it really was just a quote.

Rikand asked people to quote bits and gifs from the film and i don't know how to do gifs and that was the only quote i could remember with an introduction so i said it. I see it made people suspect me but it really was just a quote.

Nah that's why I disregarded in the first place tbh. Any suspicions yourself after the happenings of the last day or so.

Sometimes a few of us have a tendency to... ahem... dominate the thread so it can be good to have other opinions come to the fore.

Probably gonna take a bit of a backseat today myself and let other people post some more

I'm assuming the same. Any chance you'll believe me now that I'm the village vig?

If Brendan only had one peek and used that on Necro, how could he be sure you were good?

There’s a large part of me that wants to be stubborn and not believe you

But

Maybe I won’t push for a Lynch on you today

• Advertisement

Oh and what's the difference between a villager and a vanilla villager?

Not necessarily, I wouldn’t clear anyone

Patrick had a theory that Hans would peek good

Advertisement