Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Angus WW wrote: »
    Didn't say it doesn't bother me, less offended!

Its more the poetry element of the post I quoted. Not hugely up on Die Hard bar the basics of seeing it a couple of times over the years. All Orla has done is posted that guff

why'd you think they both voted for you?

NM. i think you just answered that above.

orla, why the vote on angus?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Emily voted to try drum up conversation, I like that, villagery play to me! Orla jumps on with no reasoning and a bit of fluff posting in between. Doesn't read villagery to me

Eva WW wrote: »
    Seems a silly slip to make so early with sfa going on. I'd think more educated guess but worth keeping an eye on.

yeah, i dont know how game design works and perhaps frank does and 4 is the most likely.
    is that the case frank?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

yeah, i dont know how game design works and perhaps frank does and 4 is the most likely.
    is that the case frank?

Depends, with a powered village and an SK 4 wolves would be in or around standard.

In a pure vanilla game it would likely be 3 wolves but this is Rikki-style :D

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Any faction, does that mean it is more than wolves v villagers? Sk? Some other group?

someone mentioned a SK anyway. This fella

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Day 1: Automated Votes from #1 to #5

Orla WW (1): Angus WW
    Angus WW (2): Emily WW, Orla WW
    Senan WW (1): Necro
    Not voting (13): Baggly, Brendan WW, Conor WW, Eva WW, fixxxer, Frank WW, JP Liz V1, KathleenGrant, Katie WW, Patrick WW, Phil WW, Senan WW, y0ssar1an22

Phase ends in 5h30m.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Any faction, does that mean it is more than wolves v villagers? Sk? Some other group?

Faction makes me lean minimally 3 alignments, could be wolf village and SK or could be something else

Love the automated vote stuff btw :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Necro wrote: »
    Love the automated vote stuff btw :D

Agreed, it’s cool

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

someone mentioned a SK anyway. This fella

Just gotta say Alexander Godunov a lovely baddie and ballet dancer

Just gotta say Alexander Godunov a lovely baddie and ballet dancer

what do you think of the few votes that have been cast thus far?

what do you think of the few votes that have been cast thus far?

Fluff so far maybe place holding.

necro, whats your vote on senan about?

necro, whats your vote on senan about?

No posts from Senan yet, why not says I :)

Fluff so far maybe place holding.

certainly emily i think.

dont know about necro and orla.

angus because of orla

No posts from Senan yet, why not says I :)

if it encourages him in, why not is right

certainly emily i think.

dont know about necro and orla.

angus because of orla

I expect Necro to change when he has more information, early days yet, it feels like a Sunday. Orla not sure about.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I expect Necro to change when he has more information, early days yet, it feels like a Sunday. Orla not sure about.

Yeah while I appreciate the lack of death this morning (I always think that sucks for the 1st player munched) I do think that munches and lynches give people something to talk about and a quiet thread is the best of hiding spots for evils.

I'm currently having a game of eeney meeney miney mo between Frank and Orla tbh.

Loads of time and loads of votes to come in yet though, so no panic. If Senan doesn't appear I probably will just leave my vote where it is presently though.

• Advertisement

I'm currently having a game of eeney meeney miney mo between Frank and Orla tbh.

Loads of time and loads of votes to come in yet though, so no panic. If Senan doesn't appear I probably will just leave my vote where it is presently though.

Not sure on Frank, I get the logic for the heat but does a wolf lob out 4 names on day 0 like that when it will obviously attract attention. I do get the slip angle though

Not sure on Frank, I get the logic for the heat but does a wolf lob out 4 names on day 0 like that when it will obviously attract attention. I do get the slip angle though

Very easy to chuck the 4 highest posters onto a list tbh. No detective work required there :D

I'm not sure I buy the Emily stuff either, it was plain as day what she was doing to me anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Went for a walk..........to plot.

Very easy to chuck the 4 highest posters onto a list tbh. No detective work required there :D

I'm not sure I buy the Emily stuff either, it was plain as day what she was doing to me anyways

Ah right, didn't realise it was the top 4 posters

This is a bit sinister :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

This is a bit sinister :D

You bet it is Angus.

Crawling around in the ventilation system you mean Kathleen :p

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Afternoon folks
    Faction makes me lean minimally 3 alignments, could be wolf village and SK or could be something else

I’d agree with this. Cant really think of more than a wolf team and sk alignments based on what I know of DH. I guess we’ll find out for sure over the next few days as we piece this together

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has everyone checked in, I've no reads on anymore yet, if everyone has checked in then John and Hans are here that's not me saying I'm either as I'm not

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has everyone checked in, I've no reads on anymore yet, if everyone has checked in then John and Hans are here that's not me saying I'm either as I'm not

Necro 24
    Katie WW 16
    Emily WW 13
    y0ssar1an22 11
    Angus WW 9
    Rikand 9
    Eva WW 7
    Frank WW 6
    Brendan WW 6
    Baggly 4
    Orla WW 4
    JP Liz V1 3