Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Conor WW wrote: »
    Back for at least some of the evening run in. I’ve caught up so going to put some thoughts here

Angus is apparently peeked and doesn’t appear to be disputing it so he’ll likely be the vote tonight. I if you think you’ve caught a. Wolf you kill a wolf. Of the rest;

Eva- I’ve given them a pretty hard time over the inconsistent ffa yesterday. It was and is jank though as they pointed out, day1 ffas aren’t going on much. I still can’t figure the voting since her vote is not wolfy last night but equally orla voted strangely. They’re pretty active which is good, they’ve also claimed a role we need in play so unless it’s countered we wait and see

Necro was peeked good by Brendan, it’s a good look for Necro (see below for Bren and why) it’s possible a wolf is inpeekable but for now we kind of roll with it I think unless something else pops up

Bren- I don’t see a wolf making Seer peek claim this early. He’s been pretty consistent in explaining the peek too so if he’s wolfy it’s the crazy wolf strategy. Couple of notable insights on other players too. Villager for me

Baggly- lots of contribution, but a real fixation on Necro. Seems very meta in his conclusions. I don’t see a wolf staying in that tunnel tbh because it would eventually come back to bite. I’m not seeing what he is at this point so feels like a tunneller

Fixxxer- nothing! That’s really surprises me there. Maybe there’s good reasons I dunno. It’s a bit meta but fixxer isnt a quiet player, although he’s actually too quiet for a wolf at this stage

Phil- another that has nothing. More posts alright but no substantive content. I see questions, I see comments on comments, I see no actual independent thought process. Not a great look there tbh

Frank- 9 of his fifteen posts are one line.15 of his fifteen posts do nothing to solve the game. He hasn’t even engaged on last nights events. I see why he’s being called out tbh

So far of this set Frank and Phil stick out. Bren I have as village. Necro &Baggly feels like a village/village tunnel but the peek is probably influencing me there tbh. I’d be leaving fixxxer to self resolve at the moment, I don’t see him being here long if he doesn’t engage

Going to look some more in a bit of detail now.

I'm going back to this.

Conor, can you please explain why you didn't have a read on Patrick at all yesterday, voted with him on Monday yet decided to follow him last night?

It don't add up to me and as my favourite TV judge always says

a9079deded9c7c1ef5bd429e11679b56--quotes-about-lying-judge-judy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

:pac: i feel like we are in this.

as an aside, would make a good WW game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    No, it’s not

You visited Bren last night

I know cause I followed you

That means you need to die tonight or we loose another villager in the morning

Wrong.

What Conor didnt take into account is my powers.

I can reveal my powers right, guys...

Basically I have Conor but depending on my reveal I may have 2 wolves.

Necro wrote: »
    I'm going back to this.

Conor, can you please explain why you didn't have a read on Patrick at all yesterday, voted with him on Monday yet decided to follow him last night?

If the glove doesn't fit.....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Wrong.

Powers yes,

character - nope

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Wrong.

Yep you can reveal your role, not your character. I am very interested to hear this one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Day 3: Automated Votes from #42 to #48

Patrick WW (2): Necro, Katie WW
    Conor WW (4): Eva WW, Baggly, Patrick WW, y0ssar1an22
    Not voting (5): Conor WW, Gertrude WW, JP Liz V1, KathleenGrant, Phil WW,

Phase ends in 4h12m.

if your vote is not linked, its because you formatted it wrong :)

is everyone scheming? things should be popping

is everyone scheming? things should be popping

I know :(

I'm waiting to hear Patrick's grand reveal :)

• Advertisement

And I really resent that roleblock now

Eva WW wrote: »
    Yep you can reveal your role, not your character. I am very interested to hear this one. :)

Well I can bag 2 potential wolves here.

I track folks. Each night I can track players, see where they go.

I have tracked Conor last night. He attacked Brendan. No doubts.

So thats that. Believe me , we kill Conor and Ill be vindicated.

Believe Conor and kill me, Im cool with that, ive served my purpose. Conor will be revealed as wolf by proxy.

My ace up my sleeve, which Conor doesnt have is this...

I tracked Kathleen on night 1. She visited Necro.

Now, if Kathleen disputes this... she will also be a wolf and will be caught upon my death or Conors reveal.

Your move cupcake

Believe Conor and kill me, Im cool with that, ive served my purpose. Conor will be revealed as wolf by proxy.

Now, if Kathleen disputes this... she will also be a wolf and will be caught upon my death or Conors reveal.

Your move cupcake

conor you tracked and you know the action he carried out.

kathleen you tracked...what action did she carry out?

Kathleen, were you visiting me because I'm so gorgeous? :P

65cac15847c195782ee218dd0ba51ce3.png

come on ta ****?

conor you tracked and you know the action he carried out.

kathleen you tracked...what action did she carry out?

I dont know Conor killed Brendan.

Based off his post accusing me I know he killed him. He wouldnt be accusing me if he was good.

Based off his post accusing me I know he killed him. He wouldnt be accusing me if he was good.

Brendan was killed by Wolf Vig not munch. If Conor flips as anything other than Wolf Vog you are lying.

Haha wolf vog :D

Your move cupcake

you can see the conflict here?

Haha wolf vog :D

if you can, blast one. we go from there

• Advertisement

Brendan was killed by Wolf Vig not munch. If Conor flips as anything other than Wolf Vog you are lying.

He killed him.

I'd like Kathleen to tell us a little about her night looking in my window. That *might* help Patrick's story

if you can, blast one. we go from there

Im cool for cats about that.

My vote is still on Patrick for now but tbh there's more merit to his story presently.

Conor's smells off - based off his actions prior to this evening as well as him suddenly being MIA again.

I'd really like him to answer my questions tbh.

Let's see how others feel for a little bit.

I'd like Kathleen to tell us a little about her night looking in my window. That *might* help Patrick's story

do you like that? :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I'm going back to this.

My Monday vote was because I thought eve was a wolf. Don’t know why pat voted that way, didn’t really care at the time (hindsight is wonderful)

I posted my read because I wanted to get info out. I followed Bren the night before and I needed to note he was village. For some reason I’d a Woking assumption I might be shot this morning

I’d intended to come back to the rest (as I said) but rl is killing me today

I've been on Conor since Monday and I have to stick there. If Patrick is lying we can kill him.

do you like that? :P

:D Only when I know about it. That's Brendan and Kathleen supposedly taking a peek at me on night 1 - thank God I wasn't in the nip :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Do you have further tracks, should you live through the night, Pat?

• Advertisement

Issue I have with Patrick's story is what role Kathleen has. Would like to hear from her.

Advertisement