Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Baggly wrote: »
    I am allowed to ask questions and I'm allowed to ask people more than once. I'm allowed to see if people's stories or theories change. I asked Eva a question and you answered for her. Stop that please.

And im allowed to respond.

I wont stop it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Playful. I was being playful.

It comes across differently, as does your talking down to Liz

@kathleen - I think at this stage we’ll wrap this up quicker if you tell us your role. Who did you visit last nite and what info can you give us on them?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

I have no knowledge about Necro being good or bad.
    Not sure about Patrick.
    All i can be sure of now is that Conor is a wolf.

did you visit necro?

conor's claim is largely dependent on you visiting necro night 1.

if you are sure conor is a wolf, i will take that as a de facto confirmation of patricks claim being true

Katie WW wrote: »
    It comes across differently, as does your talking down to Liz

@kathleen - I think at this stage we’ll wrap this up quicker if you tell us your role. Who did you visit last nite and what info can you give us on them?

Im just not gonna post anymore. Goodnight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Definitely, if you're good Eva, would you shoot y0ss?

Why? I'm happy to take advice but I want reasons more than "because he's a wolf" especially as I know your instincts are off on me...paint me a picture Gertie.

• Advertisement

Awww look at us all actively posting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Whose your lynch vote tonight Kathleen?

Conor absolutely Conor

I am allowed to ask questions and I'm allowed to ask people more than once. I'm allowed to see if people's stories or theories change. I asked Eva a question and you answered for her. Stop that please.

whats your story mr baggly?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

did you visit necro?

conor's claim is largely dependent on you visiting necro night 1.

if you are sure conor is a wolf, i will take that as a de facto confirmation of patricks claim being true

You missed it! It's Patrick's claim that's dependant on it btw

Ok i "visited" Necro. I must say 3 things.
    Necro has MASSIVE dangly bits.
    His choice in music is AWFUL.
    My intentions in visiting him were good for the village. I am not saying it was good for the village because i don't know but my intentions were meant for the good.

Definitely, if you're good Eva, would you shoot y0ss?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Patrick WW wrote:
    I wont stop it.

So you intend to answer on behalf of others as well and not let them answer for themselves first? Do you not see how unhelpful that can be to the village. You are acting like the game ends if we get Conor. You know we will likely have to keep wolf hunting agyer, yeah?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Conor absolutely Conor

Well played so pat. Not sure if you just had a tracker or Kathleens on your team but you played me like a fiddle

Necro wrote: »
    You missed it! It's Patrick's claim that's dependant on it btw

i dont understand

whats your story mr baggly?

9.59am

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Why? I'm happy to take advice but I want reasons more than "because he's a wolf" especially as I know your instincts are off on me...paint me a picture Gertie.

Because he's a wolf. Although I'm surprised at your answer- you have a read or you don't.

Read through 40 pages today. Ok, let's say 33 because I did read seven pages before joining, and I honestly can't go back and quote as it has been one hell of a day, but I know my reads very well.

I'm unsure about you Eva. Let's see.

So you intend to answer on behalf of others as well and not let them answer for themselves first? Do you not see how unhelpful that can be to the village. You are acting like the game ends if we get Conor. You know we will likely have to keep wolf hunting agyer, yeah?

Eva isnt a wolf. shes the village Vig. You arent gonna find a wolf by analysing her answers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Eva isnt a wolf. shes the village Vig. You arent gonna find a wolf by analysing her answers.

I thought you were going away to gloat wolfy

9.59am

its close enough to mr frodo

• Registered Users Posts: 86,258 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

SnowyMay wrote: »
    Shoot y0ss..

Been reading up. Don’t think Baggly is bad. Have vote in for Patrick. Liz is suspicious also. Necro is grand. Kinda ok with Conor too.

Whose SnowyRiver :confused:

• Advertisement

I'm not convinced by Eva. She claims to have shot at Conor who looks to be a definite wolf but it didn't happen, why?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

There will be a delay on the reveals and final vote counts - I have to bring the kids to bed

Whose SnowyRiver :confused:

gertrude WW

I'm not convinced by Eva. She claims to have shot at Conor who looks to be a definite wolf but it didn't happen, why?

Because I was role blocked. Probably by Angus.

I also claimed to have shot at Frank and it did happen. Read the death notice for Frank and it is pretty clear who I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,258 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think you are safe and Conor is a goner, apologies if you are good, have a relaxing night, you seem riled rattled up ;)

I think you are safe and Conor is a goner, apologies if you are good, have a relaxing night, you seem riled rattled up ;)

Ah im in quarantine and irritable.

Sorry to you all if Ive been ratty. I havent been internationally rude, i promise.

Im definitely overly competitive. Thats on me.

Patrick WW wrote:

Yeah but maybe Eva says oh then we kill Necro next. Necro jumps in. We talk about that. Yoss throws in his 2c...etc.

My point is you need to chill a bit.

We know what you think. You laid it out really well and all going well have really helped the village. We need to keep going though.

I think once we know what Kathleen's role we can plot out a path here where the village W is guaranteed

Tracking is as good as a peek now

• Advertisement

Ah im in quarantine and irritable.

Sorry to you all if Ive been ratty. I havent been internationally rude, i promise.

Im definitely overly competitive. Thats on me.

I haven't played before so would be sensitive enough to people narking.

Outside of thread
    1. In quarantine hope things work out ok for for you and your family.
    2. You were not rude AT ALL Jesus, i get more guff from my grandkids than you gave.
    3. Super competitive meet your sister!!!

In thread. Sleep......it might not be an easy one. :D

Advertisement