Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necro wrote:
    Sure what do you want me to do, make up things to be suspicious of? I can't make people post

That's a deflection. You know those aren't the only two options. This post is designed to deflect blame for your behaviour. Its actually an admission to the behaviour. That's a bit of a slip imo.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Baggly wrote: »
    That's a deflection. You know those aren't the only two options. This post is designed to deflect blame for your behaviour. Its actually an admission to the behaviour. That's a bit of a slip imo.

:pac:

Deflection and a slip, wow you're hitting all the words in a couple of posts

'Hedging'
    'Deflection'
    'Slip'

The Baggly trifecta.

(That's a deflection btw, and a snarky one at that - my original answer was actually an answer and just that)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Eva
    Orla
    Patrick

Eva - This post is wolfy as they come

Orla - her second vote on Angus is suss, attempt to start a bandwagon

Patrick - probably OMGUS but I just think it’s strange that he’s chosen to completely target me. It’s certainly not village play with more than one wolf in play

Why is my second vote suspect? I’m starting a bandwagon when nobody is around? Voted for Angus because I was under the impression Emily and Necro were shaking trees to get people involved, if i had randomly chosen somebody else would that be ok? Considering the vote on Angus has had him singing more then he was this morning, I’d say job done.

Best time to start a wagon is after 7.30 as the person defending themselves has less time to bring order to chaos.

Lots of lazy votes on me ... If I die, look at these voters.

All I was doing was having some fun when the thread was dead. You can’t very well interact with people when there is nobody around to interact with.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Just checked in there. What’s the reasoning for Necro voting for me?

Actually shaded Angus and then changes votes from Angus to me. Seems like wolf team mates creating fake tension.

I never voted for Angus, Orla. That would be you and Emily. :D

Necro wrote: »
    I never voted for Angus, Orla. That would be you and Emily. :D

So why are you voting for me?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Are you reading the thread or just reacting to random posts Patrick, I had this discussion with Angus ages ago

Orla going missing foesnt mean shes avoiding though, it just fits your narritive.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    i think wolves are eager in werewolf and occasionally like to post a lot early so im looking at katie, emily and necro . emily also casting a vote on angus for nothing makes her my number one wolf so far.
    Frank WW wrote: »
    1. emily
    2. orla
    3. katie
    4. necro

theres your wolves right there.
    /thread.
    must get back to my job.

So Frank thinks wolves are eager and then posts 4 names. hmmm
    Could be a too wolfy to be a wolf move or actual wolf

Listing 4 highest poster generally will catch you a wolf and also make you less evil in eyes of village good strategy for a wolf.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Orla going missing foesnt mean shes avoiding though, it just fits your narritive.

What narrative? It's all there on the thread. Makes four fluffy posts, votes Angus. No reason given.

Now she's back and claiming I voted Angus :pac:

And apparently shaded him too, but that's also not true

Just wondering why all your aggression is directed at me? Up to 80% of your posts now are about me

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29vse1bmmpchgmyua231ba9rzpgpvr1q0wbnqbiqvi&rid=giphy.gif

Is your attempt at percentages and stats a play at being a victim?

Its early days

So why are you voting for me?

Why do you think I voted Angus? And can you point out where I shaded him please for the class.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

All I was doing was having some fun when the thread was dead. You can’t very well interact with people when there is nobody around to interact with.

I haven’t voted yet so cool your jets

I find the last bit strange though. It was Emily that claimed she was trying to get the thread going by initially voting for Angus, now you’re claiming that was your plan also

Why is my second vote suspect? I’m starting a bandwagon when nobody is around? Voted for Angus because I was under the impression Emily and Necro were shaking trees to get people involved, if i had randomly chosen somebody else would that be ok? Considering the vote on Angus has had him singing more then he was this morning, I’d say job done.

Best time to start a wagon is after 7.30 as the person defending themselves has less time to bring order to chaos.

There's exactly two votes on you. There are 17 players.

Angus also has two votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Day 1: Automated Votes from #1 to #7

Orla WW (2): Angus WW, Necro
    Necro (1): Baggly
    Angus WW (2): Emily WW, Orla WW
    Not voting (12): Brendan WW, Conor WW, Eva WW, fixxxer, Frank WW, JP Liz V1, KathleenGrant, Katie WW, Patrick WW, Phil WW, Senan WW, y0ssar1an22

Phase ends in 2h42m.

What narrative? It's all there on the thread. Makes four fluffy posts, votes Angus. No reason given.

Now she's back and claiming I voted Angus :pac:

And apparently shaded him too, but that's also not true

Your pushing the narritive that shes a wolf. Yes your points are present.

However adding that her absence makes her more suspect pushes the narrative a bit more. Its like you are determinded to lynch her. Its an unnecessary push.

Why so eager to lynch her?

Your pushing the narritive that shes a wolf. Yes your points are present.

However adding that her absence makes her more suspect pushes the narrative a bit more. Its like you are determinded to lynch her. Its an unnecessary push.

Why so eager to lynch her?

I'm not determined to lynch anyone, I just think she's more likely to be a wolf.

What's your opinion on the whole thing anyways.

Why do you think I voted Angus? And can you point out where I shaded him please for the class.

Got you confused with Emily. I’m texting on phone. Why does it matter? Is it only wolves who read posts wrong? Don’t wolves have team mates to help them with their narrative on thread?

So when did it go from :
    Point taken, it's all fluff yet they piled onto you?

To

Very easy to chuck the 4 highest posters onto a list tbh. No detective work required there :D

I'm not sure I buy the Emily stuff either, it was plain as day what she was doing to me anyways

Interesting how you are manoeuvring Emily out of the picture in this stitch up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

#FFA1

Eva
    Orla
    Patrick

Eva - This post is wolfy as they come

Orla - her second vote on Angus is suss, attempt to start a bandwagon

Patrick - probably OMGUS but I just think it’s strange that he’s chosen to completely target me. It’s certainly not village play with more than one wolf in play

Well you've just jumped to my wolf list.

What exactly is wolfy about saying that it is quiet (it was) and that I nearly forgot game (I did)?

If you think that makes me a wolf then either your radar is broken or you are a wolf throwing out nonsense. I'm more inclined to go with the latter as your first few posts screamed helpful wolf.

I'm not determined to lynch anyone, I just think she's more likely to be a wolf.

What's your opinion on the whole thing anyways.

Orlas posts and votes are present. Im not completely sold on her being a wolf yet. Though I admit, shes worth a vote.

My suspicions are perked by your subtly shading her. Your usually more fair,. I feel your happy to indirectly shade Orla and pile on her subtly. Saying her absence is suspicious adds to shes a wolf narrative.

I would have expected you to be fairer, by either adding nothing or taking her absence for more than just suspevt behaviour.

The Necro I know would give her absence more benefot of the doubt.

But you didnt and Im calling you on it.

Eva WW wrote: »

What exactly is wolfy about saying that it is quiet (it was) and that I nearly forgot game (I did)?

If you think that makes me a wolf then either your radar is broken or you are a wolf throwing out nonsense. I'm more inclined to go with the latter as your first few posts screamed helpful wolf.

Katie having you on her FFA is wolfy behaviour now?

Got you confused with Emily. I’m texting on phone. Why does it matter? Is it only wolves who read posts wrong? Don’t wolves have team mates to help them with their narrative on thread?

So when did it go from :

To

Interesting how you are manoeuvring Emily out of the picture in this stitch up

Eh those are two different conversations Orla,

The first quote is in response to Angus about you

The second is my own musings about Frank

You seemed to be fairly certain I first shaded then voted Angus, I'll even quote it for you.

Actually shaded Angus and then changes votes from Angus to me. Seems like wolf team mates creating fake tension.

That's wolfy, making things up that never happened. What makes it worse is you try to back up Baggly's point about me with lies

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Katie having you on her FFA is wolfy behaviour now?

No, Katie's nonsense reason for having me there is making her wolfy. Wolves have to make up reasons and this was a massive reach. There is nothing inherently wolfy about that post.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Disappear for 20 mins and a bit of action kicks off! About time, be keen to see some more FFAs folks given its 2 and a half hours to lynch! Might make useful reading later in the game too

Eh those are two different conversations Orla,

The first quote is in response to Angus about you

The second is my own musings about Frank

You seemed to be fairly certain I first shaded then voted Angus, I'll even quote it for you.

That's wolfy, making things up that never happened. What makes it worse is you try to back up Baggly's point about me with lies

It’s not lies Necro, I’ve stated exactly what it is.

You know what, I’m ok being up for lynch tonight. It will show I’m good and that Necro is either having one of those famous mares he has from time to time (and thus shouldn’t be listened to) or he’s bad and making up flimsy reasons for targeting posters.

When I posted earlier nobody else was on thread so I took it as day 1 fluff. There was nothing to talk about when I posted fluff so your argument is invalid.

I mean this all feels just so opportunistic:

Baggly makes a point about me hedging (I don't agree but whatever)

Baggly wrote: »
    You are being all pally and hedging your bets Necro. You are trying to keep people on board rather than just ploughing on with things.

And Orla just ploughs in with absolute rubbish that she made up (sorry, made a mistake but seems oh so certain)

No, Katie's nonsense reason for having me there is making her wolfy. Wolves have to make up reasons and this was a massive reach. There is nothing inherently wolfy about that post.

How ceratin are you of Katies behaviour being a wolf?

She could rattking cages.... and if so it looks like your rattled a tad.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I’ve seen it on more than one occasion where a wolf’s first post says “oh I almost forgot”. It always raises a red flag for me

Interesting that me accusing you puts me right up your list, you’ve come up with a secondary reason for saying it but we both know it’s just cause I put you on my FFA.

At least I’ve put out an FFA, rather than jump on someone else’s as a way of coming to a vote. There’ll be plenty of people who don’t put out an FFA today because they’re afraid it’ll come back to bite them. I’d watch out for those

I do enjoy the thread at the minute. Business has picked up.

I must order a pizza.

Anyways,

#FFA1

Frank - I don't ever look at anything as 'too wolfy to be a wolf' - wolves are liable to do anything. The way Frank just goes about hammering a list of four high posters with the ever so grating '/thread' at the end of it as if he's some master detective stands out to me. And stand out behaviour is wolfy in my eyes.

Orla - Fluffy posts and a random vote until Angus fires back. Returns to thread this eve in a very defensive manner and makes up/misreads the thread stating I voted and shaded Angus.

Senan/Phil - 0 posts. Can't solve a game with zero posters so might as well lynch them.

It’s not lies Necro, I’ve stated exactly what it is.

You know what, I’m ok being up for lynch tonight. It will show I’m good and that Necro is either having one of those famous mares he has from time to time (and thus shouldn’t be listened to) or he’s bad and making up flimsy reasons for targeting posters.

When I posted earlier nobody else was on thread so I took it as day 1 fluff. There was nothing to talk about when I posted fluff so your argument is invalid.

Well it's not the truth is it?

As for the rest I don't particularly care about your hissy fit and me being right or having a mare or whatever, I'm simply trying to find wolves and your posting stands out to me more than most.

• Advertisement

Well it's not the truth is it?

As for the rest I don't particularly care about your hissy fit and me being right or having a mare or whatever, I'm simply trying to find wolves and your posting stands out to me more than most.

It’s not a Hissy fit, it’s an observation of your very quick and flimsy reading of my posts. And you are making an awful lot of my early posts, I find you creating a narrative that doesn’t exist to be very concerning.

Advertisement