Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,923 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Can I just ask John Mc what washing detergent he uses on his vest :p

im gonna go with lynk, although wife beater (the t short!) so prob nothing

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    People ive no reads on

KathleenGrant
    Jp Liz
    Frank
    Conor
    Fixxxer
    Yoss
    Phil

Little concerned with how big this list is tbh.

Brendan and Eva getting the heat, probably rightly so but its giving a few heads a chance to keep the head down

This is a fun made by Angus before he was outted.

Note Conors name in the no read column. Id bet another buddy is in there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Back for at least some of the evening run in. I’ve caught up so going to put some thoughts here

Angus is apparently peeked and doesn’t appear to be disputing it so he’ll likely be the vote tonight. I if you think you’ve caught a. Wolf you kill a wolf. Of the rest;

Eva- I’ve given them a pretty hard time over the inconsistent ffa yesterday. It was and is jank though as they pointed out, day1 ffas aren’t going on much. I still can’t figure the voting since her vote is not wolfy last night but equally orla voted strangely. They’re pretty active which is good, they’ve also claimed a role we need in play so unless it’s countered we wait and see

Necro was peeked good by Brendan, it’s a good look for Necro (see below for Bren and why) it’s possible a wolf is inpeekable but for now we kind of roll with it I think unless something else pops up

Bren- I don’t see a wolf making Seer peek claim this early. He’s been pretty consistent in explaining the peek too so if he’s wolfy it’s the crazy wolf strategy. Couple of notable insights on other players too. Villager for me

Baggly- lots of contribution, but a real fixation on Necro. Seems very meta in his conclusions. I don’t see a wolf staying in that tunnel tbh because it would eventually come back to bite. I’m not seeing what he is at this point so feels like a tunneller

Fixxxer- nothing! That’s really surprises me there. Maybe there’s good reasons I dunno. It’s a bit meta but fixxer isnt a quiet player, although he’s actually too quiet for a wolf at this stage

Phil- another that has nothing. More posts alright but no substantive content. I see questions, I see comments on comments, I see no actual independent thought process. Not a great look there tbh

Frank- 9 of his fifteen posts are one line.15 of his fifteen posts do nothing to solve the game. He hasn’t even engaged on last nights events. I see why he’s being called out tbh

So far of this set Frank and Phil stick out. Bren I have as village. Necro &Baggly feels like a village/village tunnel but the peek is probably influencing me there tbh. I’d be leaving fixxxer to self resolve at the moment, I don’t see him being here long if he doesn’t engage

Going to look some more in a bit of detail now.

This may be useful

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

sorry! just 3 more.. all the same name. 3 songs i live. runaway:

But.. you forgot the Coors!! :eek:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Morning folks

I’m due a dip in the sea at 10 so I’ll be offline

See ye on the other side

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Katie WW wrote: »
    Morning folks

I’m due a dip in the sea at 10 so I’ll be offline

See ye on the other side

Dip in the sea! Today! Are you crazy?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Morning everyone, God I love having this week off :D

Necro wrote: »
    Morning everyone, God I love having this week off :D

Good morning. I am off too. Staying in bed till after 10 every day. I love it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Morning. Today is a day I am glad of my nice warm bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

9.53am. Fire is lit and will remain so all day.

• Advertisement

Considering that approach here myself tbh!

Eva WW wrote: »
    Morning. Today is a day I am glad of my nice warm bed.

It's so frosty out. If i wasn't going to see my kids today i would stay in my pyjamas all day.

OK so I have a white Knight role. This means I can protect someone else from any killing action, but I take their place.

This is why i was pushing Patrick as our best hope to catch wolves. I don't actually know if he is and there are still question marks over him for me (last night was a bus) but I wanted it likely he would be attacked so that either A) he was attacked, I'm dead and he is cleared or B) he wasn't attacked and we ask why he wasn't.

Now the other alternative is the wolves went for Eva instead of Pat by choice. Unfortunately 8 protected Eva previously and I can't protect the same person twice in a row. N1 I didn't protect anyone as I didn't trust anyone yet.

I breadcrumbed a bit I was protecting Eva - hopefully I wasn't too subtle with it - it was in response to Eva saying hopefully there is a BG out there.

There is it folks. If I'm not dead at munch we can figure out what to do. As I said I'll take a lynch if the village feels its the way to go.

Whatever happens I want to note that Necro is still dodgy as feck and please please please policy Lynch him to make sure he isn't the alpha skimming by on a false peek.

His reads list last night which implicated me and Pat is pure working backwards from a conclusion.... He wants to implicate us so he concocted a story selectively to make it so. Its such lazy wolfing.

We also need to remember he alluded to having a power or role but has happily let that be forgotten. I'm not going into all of my read on him but hopefully I'll just die in place of Pat and be confirmed and you will know I actually am just a RV trying to tell you he stinks!!!

Beyond that....

Pat was far too tautly strung last night I think there is a lot of pressure on him. I'm sorry Pat but it gives me a vibe you are feeling guilty, hence my hesitation around you.

Beyond that...

We really need to start policy lynching low posters. Wolves will pick off the high ones and the village will be left with no leads or posts to analyse.

Oh and final PS....

I also have a double vote. Hence the extra vote on Necro on D1. It is valid each time I vote, but I guess only matters when the vote is close (wasn't declared or noticed for Angus or Conor). I also get a death vote if I die protecting someone.

I wondered where the double vote came from.

I went for my target based on the voting the 1st night. If I survive munch I will explain. I noticed Baggly's breadcrumbs so inclined to believe it for now

Wow a lot to take in there. You have a complicated role.

Baggly wrote: »
    OK so I have a white Knight role. This means I can protect someone else from any killing action, but I take their place.

This is why i was pushing Patrick as our best hope to catch wolves. I don't actually know if he is and there are still question marks over him for me (last night was a bus) but I wanted it likely he would be attacked so that either A) he was attacked, I'm dead and he is cleared or B) he wasn't attacked and we ask why he wasn't.

Now the other alternative is the wolves went for Eva instead of Pat by choice. Unfortunately 8 protected Eva previously and I can't protect the same person twice in a row. N1 I didn't protect anyone as I didn't trust anyone yet.

I breadcrumbed a bit I was protecting Eva - hopefully I wasn't too subtle with it - it was in response to Eva saying hopefully there is a BG out there.

There is it folks. If I'm not dead at munch we can figure out what to do. As I said I'll take a lynch if the village feels its the way to go.

Whatever happens I want to note that Necro is still dodgy as feck and please please please policy Lynch him to make sure he isn't the alpha skimming by on a false peek.

His reads list last night which implicated me and Pat is pure working backwards from a conclusion.... He wants to implicate us so he concocted a story selectively to make it so. Its such lazy wolfing.

We also need to remember he alluded to having a power or role but has happily let that be forgotten. I'm not going into all of my read on him but hopefully I'll just die in place of Pat and be confirmed and you will know I actually am just a RV trying to tell you he stinks!!!

Beyond that....

Pat was far too tautly strung last night I think there is a lot of pressure on him. I'm sorry Pat but it gives me a vibe you are feeling guilty, hence my hesitation around you.

Beyond that...

We really need to start policy lynching low posters. Wolves will pick off the high ones and the village will be left with no leads or posts to analyse.

Oh and final PS....

I also have a double vote. Hence the extra vote on Necro on D1. It is valid each time I vote, but I guess only matters when the vote is close (wasn't declared or noticed for Angus or Conor). I also get a death vote if I die protecting someone.

This is an awful idea. Shoot me, don't lynch me as I've said.

I dunno where you're getting this impression about me alluding to a power or role, I haven't said anything to that effect, I'm a vanilla villager that's all

Necro wrote:
    I dunno where you're getting this impression about me alluding to a power or role, I haven't said anything to that effect, I'm a vanilla villager that's all

That's grand I'll pull out the post now. You can give us an explanation.

That's grand I'll pull out the post now. You can give us an explanation.

Getting interesting.

Fair enough, pull out whatever ya like. But you're contradicting yourself by saying you need to policy lynch me and then policy lynch the low posters

You're so blind and stuck in this obsession of catching me that you're letting it guide everything else you do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I'm also staying in bed till way too late....

Buoyant with how their day had gone, the village were in a relaxed state..... that was until "HIM", changed things up! The monkey in the wrench, the fly in the ointment, the pain in the ass had found his man, took aim and fired. None could say they were particularly sad to see this guy die, some even fist pumped, but it wouldn't really help the village
    Gertrude WW was Deputy Chief of Police Dwayne T Robinson – Village Roleblocker

Dwayne_T._Robinson_-_Profile.png

You are the village Rolelocker. Every night starting night 1, you can elect to roleblock someone and any action they take will be roleblocked. You cannot roleblock the same person two nights in a row.

Meanwhile the wolves moved on their next target, However, another character had had enough of waiting around for John to **** this all up. He did after all negotiate million dollar deals for breakfast, he could surely handle this euro trash! "hey ? Sprichen ze talk?" Yes sir, while Harry Ellis was on the case, no fellow employee was gonna have to suffer another death. "So Hans, Guy upstairs giving you trouble ? Well no worries, I can give him to ya! Hans.....Bubby.....I'm your White Knight!"

250969455_1280x720.jpg

Hans just looked at him curiously. Its true that this isnt who he wanted to kill, but his view of his target was just completely obstructed by Ellis. The wolves tried to get around Ellis, but everywhere they turned he was in their way. In the end frustrated that they couldnt reach their mark, they just opened up on Ellis
    Baggly was Harry Ellis - The Village White Knight

latest?cb=20131227153006

You are the village White Knight. Every night starting night 1, you can protect someone and die in their place. Submit the name of the person you want to protect and they will be protected from all killing actions. You are not allowed to protect the same person two nights in a row.

Because you negotiate million dollar deals for breakfast, your vote also counts for double. Should you die while protecting someone, you will also be able to submit a vote to me that must be done within 2 hours of the next day breaking.

Because you are dead, this vote will only count for 1. You are allowed to placeholder the vote. This vote must be placed in your backroom or by PMing a game mod. You cannot do it on the forums lynch thread.

IT IS DAY!

Right well that clears that up, Paddy is lock clear as the wolves tried to attack him and Baggly saved him.

Be interested to see what info Patrick has now today

Damn I'm still alive. Sorry Gertrude but the votes were messed up and I needed to clear down the Orla voters. Baggly's reveal explained it somewhat.

Now I'd like to know what Kathleen was going to reveal and who Patrick tracked.

Necro wrote: »
    Can't go into it, would break a game rule.

This one Necro. What game rule would you break?

Damn I'm still alive. Sorry Gertrude but the votes were messed up and I needed to clear down the Orla voters. Baggly's reveal explained it somewhat.

I thought Kathleen was the roleblocker tbh now I'm totally perplexed as to why she would visit me in a village capacity

This one Necro. What game rule would you break?

You're dead Baggly but seeing as you mention it

That would be Rule 2 - Don't Cheat

You killed Gertrude and the wolves killed Baggly who was protecting Patrick?

You killed Gertrude and the wolves killed Baggly who was protecting Patrick?

Yep that's what happened.

And as Baggly said he was protecting Patrick we know that the wolves attacked Patrick which means Patrick is definitely not a wolf.

• Advertisement

And why? You said it was based on the first night's voting.

Advertisement