Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    So to be 100% clear, you know that BOTH Kathleen and Katie visited Necro on night 1.

Yes

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Katie WW wrote: »
    It’s nonsense that Necro would have self-pres’d on D1

At 9pm the votes were
    Orla 3
    Necro 2
    Baggly 2
    Someone else 2

We only found out after that point that Necro had moved to 3 votes.
    I think if he knew he was on three votes he would have.

The fact Necro that you’re peddling this BS is making me more sure you’re a wolf

If I had a role, any role - I wouldn't have left my vote on a zero poster, not a hope

• Registered Users Posts: 86,280 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Eva have you a shot tonight or tomorrow morning?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

How does this make sense?

What doesn’t make sense?

We know of one role already in this game that Rikand made up. Baggly’s white knight is a completely new role, not in the glossary either.
    I have a role that I’ve never seen before.

Katie is concerning to me because of the visiting.

It conerned me to. Hence why I tried get a reaction earlier ..... when she refused to gove info.

After a think, she definitely didnt attack Necro on night 1. She visited him.

• Advertisement

Wolf tracker would fit with Theo. Just sayin

Necro wrote: »
    If I had a role, any role - I wouldn't have left my vote on a zero poster, not a hope

Why would you vote when you weren’t in danger?

And why are you trying to ram nonsense down our throat

• Registered Users Posts: 86,280 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I can’t give my role, my name is literally inherent in the role’s title. It’s not a role I’ve seen before, it’s not in the glossary or anything like it. Telling you the role will get me killed as per Rikand’s rules.

I don’t think a massive amount of the role (sorry Rikand)

Rikand can you confirm this :P

Why would you vote when you weren’t in danger?

And why are you trying to ram nonsense down our throat

What are you on about? It was a ridiculously close vote - sure at one stage we thought it was a four way tie between me, Eva, Baggly and Orla

Wolf tracker would fit with Theo. Just sayin

What use is a wolf tracker?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Patrick WW wrote: »

Role hunting

I'm not self pressing, this is a bloody mess.
    Orla WW wrote: »
    So you agree with Necro but might of voted him to death?
    From the looks of it, tis between me, you and Baggly with two votes each

FMi.gif
    Pretty sure I'm on two votes too. Which should be fun.
    Baggly wrote: »
    If I die Necro is a wolf. Policy Lynch or shoot him.
    Baggly also has two votes.

And I didn't even vote him so I dunno what he's on about
    If I do die, please take a close look at Conor in particular.

It was a mess - nobody was sure of anything Katie so don't pull that 'Orla had three votes' stuff.

Katie, while you state you cant give us full details of your role, we need something more from you.... some vague details at least to state why youd visit Necro and not be a wolf

Follow x, if they visit someone they know that person has a role

Follow x, if they visit someone they know that person has a role

Thats a fair explanation. Its surely possible shes a tracker wolf.

I have to do some family stuff now. Hoping to be back on before 9.

Don't feckin lynch me or I'll haunt y'all!

What doesn’t make sense?

We know of one role already in this game that Rikand made up. Baggly’s white knight is a completely new role, not in the glossary either.
    I have a role that I’ve never seen before.

See here...this is not what I was asking. How is your role inherently tied to your character in such a way that you can't reveal it? You could argue the same about many of the roles that have been revealed but role claiming is explicitly allowed, its just character claiming that isn't.

The only type of roles I could see that would be inherently tied are the "find x person" ones and we have definitely seen those before and they are definitely in the glossary so...

See here...this is not what I was asking. How is your role inherently tied to your character in such a way that you can't reveal it? You could argue the same about many of the roles that have been revealed but role claiming is explicitly allowed, its just character claiming that isn't.

The only type of roles I could see that would be inherently tied are the "find x person" ones and we have definitely seen those before and they are definitely in the glossary so...

Like Ive not provided my full role. Ive provided enough to get people on board.

I think you need to do the same. Be creative Katie.

Like Ive not provided my full role. Ive provided enough to get people on board.

I think you need to do the same. Be creative Katie.

I'll be honest if it weren't for the wolf attack I'd be pushing you for more today.

I'll be honest if it weren't for the wolf attack I'd be pushing you for more today.

I wouldnt expect anything less.

I had to be economical with the truth. The less the wolves know the better. I ran that risk. It paid off. I still know things wolves dont know and I am more or less confirmed. Pure luck though.

Katie, what use us your role if you cant provide the village with anything useful?

• Advertisement

Katie, while you state you cant give us full details of your role, we need something more from you.... some vague details at least to state why youd visit Necro and not be a wolf

I think it’s obvious why I visited Necro, to take him off the table

I picked Frank because that’s what my ISO of Angus threw up. I said it on thread that he was the most likely wolf. My actions are consistent with my posts.

But you never took Necro off the table, well its not obvious that you did

You tell us you killed Frank? And attempted to kill Necro?

This feels like it’s coming down to me V Necro. There’s every possibility that we are both village.

BUT

Necro has been ok all along with being shot but not lynched. Like super fine with it. It’s almost like he can’t be killed with a shot? Why be ok but now taking complete snark with being lynched. He’s admitted that he’ll need to be taken off the table at some stage but now it’s come to it he’s backtracking.

But you never took Necro off the table, well its not obvious that you did

You tell us you killed Frank? And attempted to kill Necro?

I obviously don’t have a kill power

It’s a turn of phrase, if I could clear him then he’s off the table

This feels like it’s coming down to me V Necro. There’s every possibility that we are both village.

BUT

Necro has been ok all along with being shot but not lynched. Like super fine with it. It’s almost like he can’t be killed with a shot? Why be ok but now taking complete snark with being lynched. He’s admitted that he’ll need to be taken off the table at some stage but now it’s come to it he’s backtracking.

Its not

PHIL and LIZ are still options.

Yoss lesser so for me.

Necro has completely turned this into a me v him thing somehow.

I was happy enough lynching Phil, Yosser, Liz or Necro but his reaction to being voted for stinks

Necro has completely turned this into a me v him thing somehow.

I was happy enough lynching Phil, Yosser, Liz or Necro but his reaction to being voted for stinks

I agree. Necro was happy to be shot, not happy being lynched.

I dont think we should shoot Necro. Lynch yes, shoot NO

Baggly wrote: »
    OK so I have a white Knight role. This means I can protect someone else from any killing action, but I take their place.

This is why i was pushing Patrick as our best hope to catch wolves. I don't actually know if he is and there are still question marks over him for me (last night was a bus) but I wanted it likely he would be attacked so that either A) he was attacked, I'm dead and he is cleared or B) he wasn't attacked and we ask why he wasn't.

Now the other alternative is the wolves went for Eva instead of Pat by choice. Unfortunately 8 protected Eva previously and I can't protect the same person twice in a row. N1 I didn't protect anyone as I didn't trust anyone yet.

I breadcrumbed a bit I was protecting Eva - hopefully I wasn't too subtle with it - it was in response to Eva saying hopefully there is a BG out there.

There is it folks. If I'm not dead at munch we can figure out what to do. As I said I'll take a lynch if the village feels its the way to go.

Whatever happens I want to note that Necro is still dodgy as feck and please please please policy Lynch him to make sure he isn't the alpha skimming by on a false peek.

His reads list last night which implicated me and Pat is pure working backwards from a conclusion.... He wants to implicate us so he concocted a story selectively to make it so. Its such lazy wolfing.

We also need to remember he alluded to having a power or role but has happily let that be forgotten. I'm not going into all of my read on him but hopefully I'll just die in place of Pat and be confirmed and you will know I actually am just a RV trying to tell you he stinks!!!

Beyond that....

Pat was far too tautly strung last night I think there is a lot of pressure on him. I'm sorry Pat but it gives me a vibe you are feeling guilty, hence my hesitation around you.

Beyond that...

We really need to start policy lynching low posters. Wolves will pick off the high ones and the village will be left with no leads or posts to analyse.

Oh and final PS....

I also have a double vote. Hence the extra vote on Necro on D1. It is valid each time I vote, but I guess only matters when the vote is close (wasn't declared or noticed for Angus or Conor). I also get a death vote if I die protecting someone.

This was Bagglys final big post

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

This was Bagglys final big post

And what is your point from that?

• Advertisement

Im still torn who to lynch. All good contenders.

My gut says Necro. Sorry Necro, I just cant shake it.

Liz and Phil have not helped us much. Liz in particular has been coasting with post after post of 'im the confused villager'.

Yoss has some cred for me by being dead on Angus. Maybe a clever wolf pushing Angus before someone else did though.

Katie may be a wolf. Shes been vague yet hasnt lied yet. To my knowledge anyway. She was honest about visiting Necro at keast.

Advertisement