Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    How ceratin are you of Katies behaviour being a wolf?

She could rattking cages.... and if so it looks like your rattled a tad.

I'm not rattled coz I'm not a wolf. I'm very suspect of Katie because of the really spurious reason for me being on that list. I don't care about being on an FFA list...it is the reasons people give for them that give wolves away and that one was a clanger.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Orla WW wrote: »
    It’s not a Hissy fit, it’s an observation of your very quick and flimsy reading of my posts. And you are making an awful lot of my early posts, I find you creating a narrative that doesn’t exist to be very concerning.

Actually I'm making feck all of your early posts. There's nothing in them of merit.

It's your vote and then sudden shift in personality when you returned to the thread this evening making it moreso an issue

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I do enjoy the thread at the minute. Business has picked up.

I must order a pizza.

I have liked the cut of your gib a lot more in the last hour

Probably coinciding with you looking at other people

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29jeziugwe4y72lb5gbnm1var2nq0g7xhxbvoyiqih&rid=giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

What's the deal with people not posting? Is it a tactic or not playing?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I'm not rattled coz I'm not a wolf. I'm very suspect of Katie because of the really spurious reason for me being on that list. I don't care about being on an FFA list...it is the reasons people give for them that give wolves away and that one was a clanger.

You clearly care youre on the FFA list. Look at your reaction. You counter FFAd her.

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    I have liked the cut of your gib a lot more in the last hour

Probably coinciding with you looking at other people

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29jeziugwe4y72lb5gbnm1var2nq0g7xhxbvoyiqih&rid=giphy.gif

Im not jumping in your pocket.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Orlas posts and votes are present. Im not completely sold on her being a wolf yet. Though I admit, shes worth a vote.

My suspicions are perked by your subtly shading her. Your usually more fair,. I feel your happy to indirectly shade Orla and pile on her subtly. Saying her absence is suspicious adds to shes a wolf narrative.

I would have expected you to be fairer, by either adding nothing or taking her absence for more than just suspevt behaviour.

The Necro I know would give her absence more benefot of the doubt.

But you didnt and Im calling you on it.

There's nothing subtle about stating someone not responding is a 'red flag' I'd argue.

It's stating your opinion without any possible doubt.

I can't win though.

Baggly says I'm hedging and you think I'm normally fairer

what-do-you-want-from-me-gif.gif

I’ve seen it on more than one occasion where a wolf’s first post says “oh I almost forgot”. It always raises a red flag for me

Interesting that me accusing you puts me right up your list, you’ve come up with a secondary reason for saying it but we both know it’s just cause I put you on my FFA.

At least I’ve put out an FFA, rather than jump on someone else’s as a way of coming to a vote. There’ll be plenty of people who don’t put out an FFA today because they’re afraid it’ll come back to bite them. I’d watch out for those

Yes, wolves have said that. So have many villagers. I'm village so I clearly disprove your theory which will be useful for you in the next game if nothing else.

Also it is not THAT you put me on the list it is WHY.

That said I agree with you on the importance of FFAs and that suspicion should be on those who don't do 'em

What's the deal with people not posting? Is it a tactic or not playing?

Could be a number of things, problem is you can't ask Zero posters why they don't post :pac::pac::pac:

Well I mean you can, but you're as well to piss into the strong winds in the West of Ireland

You clearly care youre on the FFA list. Look at your reaction. You counter FFAd her.

Oh good lord, did you actually read what I said? It is the "reason" that was given that made me think wolf.

Also to be clear, I did not ffa Katie. I said she's on my potential wolf list. Those are not the same thing.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Necro wrote: »
    Actually I'm making feck all of your early posts. There's nothing in them of merit.

It's your vote and then sudden shift in personality when you returned to the thread this evening making it moreso an issue

There’s nobody on thread earlier posting much, so I have a Bit of fun. The few people around suggest voting for non posters to get them talking. I vote for Angus as 2 votes is more likely to get a response.

I’m not around all day and check in and you are going down a very shallow rabbit hole on me. You had already voted for me at 5:41 before I posted this evening after 6pm so you made plenty of my early posts. Do you even pay attention to why you target a person? You shouldn’t go throwing stones in that lie house of yours.... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I do enjoy the thread at the minute. Business has picked up.

I must order a pizza.

Are you Ellis, the hungry White Knight :P

There’s nobody on thread earlier posting much, so I have a Bit of fun. The few people around suggest voting for non posters to get them talking. I vote for Angus as 2 votes is more likely to get a response.

I’m not around all day and check in and you are going down a very shallow rabbit hole on me. You had already voted for me at 5:41 before I posted this evening after 6pm so you made plenty of my early posts. Do you even pay attention to why you target a person? You shouldn’t go throwing stones in that lie house of yours.... :mad:

Well if you must know, I moved my vote to see would it garner a reaction.

ed055f574787a3dda18d2bdacf5743b3.gif

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Are you Ellis, the hungry White Knight :P

Even if Patrick was Ellis they wouldn't be able to say, you can't claim your character on thread.

You can claim a role though.

:

I don’t really buy this one bit

Surely then three votes is even more likely to get a response

And four votes an even bigger response

Oh hang on, isn’t that a bandwagon I see coming over the hill

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I wasn't a no poster, id posted this morning! Emily didn't suggest voting for a no poster, she just said she was going to make things more interesting which is why I didnt really have an issue with her vote.

Yours felt like trying to dive on, even now reading the above your rationale doesn't tally up with what actually happened.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I don’t really buy this one bit

Surely then three votes is even more likely to get a response

And four votes an even bigger response

Oh hang on, isn’t that a bandwagon I see coming over the hill

Would you stop with the bandwagon stuff, it’s lazy reading.

Do you know why I don’t have 3 FFAs? Because theres not been an awful lot to go on but it’s interesting easily some of you have garnered 3 names is impressive sleuthing.

Do you know why I don’t have 3 FFAs? Because theres not been an awful lot to go on but it’s interesting easily some of you have garnered 3 names is impressive sleuthing.

Are you still going to vote for Angus given you have already admitted that you did it for a bit of a laugh and/or to rustle some trees?

FFA?

FFA?

Means Free For All.

Basically you list the three posters you suspect the most

• Advertisement

FWIW I’ll change my FFA to

Eva
    Orla
    Necro

Patrick gone cause as I said I’ve liked his posting a lot more

Necro - Orla made the point that he is “making up flimsy reasons for targeting posters” that’s exactly what Necro does when he is a wolf. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Baggly and Necro were on the one team cause their interaction feels very staged. Like not getting on for the sake of it

FFA?

Stands for Free For All.

Basically your top 3 most suspect players and why

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

My FFA is Necro.

So now you’re attacking people for making FFAs?

WOW

Stands for Free For All.

Basically your top 3 most suspect players and why

Ok at the risk of looking like the complete idiot i am, suspected of being?

Im not jumping in your pocket.

But it’s so warm in there!

FWIW I’ll change my FFA to

Eva
    Orla
    Necro

Patrick gone cause as I said I’ve liked his posting a lot more

Necro - Orla made the point that he is “making up flimsy reasons for targeting posters” that’s exactly what Necro does when he is a wolf. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Baggly and Necro were on the one team cause their interaction feels very staged. Like not getting on for the sake of it

That's bull and you know it Katie, you're actually agreeing with my 'flimsy reasoning'

And if we're on a wolf team why is Baggly not on your FFA

Katie WW wrote:
    Necro - Orla made the point that he is “making up flimsy reasons for targeting posters†that’s exactly what Necro does when he is a wolf. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Baggly and Necro were on the one team cause their interaction feels very staged. Like not getting on for the sake of it

I'm a villager.

I've played many times with Necro so know when something is up. Nothing is being staged we have just done this before where he was a wolf and fooled me, and another time where he was a wolf and didn't.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

You know what, I’m ok being up for lynch tonight. It will show I’m good and that Necro is either having one of those famous mares he has from time to time (and thus shouldn’t be listened to) or he’s bad and making up flimsy reasons for targeting posters.

I like this paragraph from Orla. She’s showing no fear of lynch. She said she added the second vote on Angus to see what would happen on thread and it has got busier with loads of debate.

I’m sticking with Angus.

• Advertisement

Necro wrote:
    And if we're on a wolf team why is Baggly not on your FFA

Dragging me down with you. Wolf.

Advertisement