Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

7 left. Down to 5 tomorrow.

If I mis-shoot and there are 3 wolves it is game over. If it's 2 wolves then it is 3 v 2.

If I actually hit a wolf then its either 3 v 2 or 4 v 1

I'd very much like to shoot a wolf...any volunteers?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Eva WW wrote: »
    He already did. It is possible for her to have a role and be either good/evil.

I'm of the opinion that one of Katie/Kathleen is evil but can't be sure which.

Then shot Katie or Y0ss, are you waiting on Katie's answers?

I'm village but if I am shot so be it

I think we need to go back over Necro's posts

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Then shot Katie or Y0ss, are you waiting on Katie's answers?

I'm village but if I am shot so be it

I think we need to go back over Necro's posts

My shot doesn't get announced until tomorrow morning. I have a name in already but I am not sharing until 9.59.

I would still like Katie to name names on who she is visiting tonight

Phil WW wrote: »
    Why Phil and Yoss?

I picked you Phil as Patrick and Eva were proven good and I did think maybe Katie and KathleenGrant were also good so I had voted Y0ss for lynch and if Eva had a shot use on you or Y0ss, 2 wolves at least gone in you and Y0ss if that makes sense but now Katie has me confused yes KathleenGrant I am confused again

th?id=OIP.oG4pYBApjqYM6ejMIeT2vwHaCn&pid=Api&P=0&w=447&h=159

Eva listen to Necro words of who he said take out with your shot, I think we owe him that

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    “ Whatever happens I want to note that Necro is still dodgy as feck and please please please policy Lynch him to make sure he isn't the alpha skimming by on a false peek.

His reads list last night which implicated me and Pat is pure working backwards from a conclusion.... He wants to implicate us so he concocted a story selectively to make it so. Its such lazy wolfing.

We also need to remember he alluded to having a power or role but has happily let that be forgotten. I'm not going into all of my read on him but hopefully I'll just die in place of Pat and be confirmed and you will know I actually am just a RV trying to tell you he stinks!!! ”
    Classic Wolf Necro post

Here’s a wild prediction, he’ll be back with about 20 more posts between now and 9pm, scrambling
    One of the rules is not to disclose DMs. I’ve asked Rikand can I reveal the information I received, waiting to hear back. If I can I will, you’ll see what I mean
    I’ve no problem being taken off the table, none at all, Eva definitely should shoot me tomorrow, there’s no way to collaborate my story. Or if they feel I’m too eager for a shot I’ll hold off until tomorrow evening and take the lynching.

You were so eager yesterday that you’d do the same but then it was being shot, not lynched. If you’re not a wolf you need to look at that cause between that and your reaction today it’s dodgy as f**k

Any word from Rikand, any comment Katie?

My shot doesn't get announced until tomorrow morning. I have a name in already but I am not sharing until 9.59.

If it is me so be it but I'm village

Happy New Year ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

So Katie, given you can ask questions and pay visits, who are you going to question tonight?

In order to maximise the info we get you should let us know in advance. That way we don't end up overlapping.

More than happy to take direction and have a consensus on who to visit. Given the two questions I've left I'm not overly confident I'll have anything useful back but you never know

Also, sorry, family zoom quiz for new years

I'm well liquored up but I'll be up for the foreseeable, I may be late in the morning

I saw someone questioning whether Eva was cleared. 100% in my book, I can't see any way her flavour is anything but village vig.

80224259.jpg

I'm not going to push you on this but I think we should be coordinating here.

I think its blindingly obvious who Patrick is, and that his role is much more complex than a tracker

If I was lord of Nakatomi Plaza I'd have Eva shoot Liz, Patrick track Yoss and me question Phil. That way in an ideal world we eliminate them. You could juggle any of them.
    What wouldn't be good is for the three of us to land on the same person, which you and I have done on the last two mornings.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Also I'd understand if you need to take me out of the equation
    It would leave ye needing to 100% hit a wolf tomorrow at lynch but thats doable
    I realise I add uncertainty

FWIW I believe Kathleen, newbie doing a great job. Very polished, you'd swear she'd being playing for years

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Like I look at it like this.

Kathleen and Conor are wolves.

Kathleen backs me up to save herself.

Its entirely plausible.

Thats a stretch but who knows

I'm not 100% except I've been shooting the people I said I was shooting and if you read the details on Frank and Gertie's deaths you should be able to figure it all out.

Given the identical flavour its very likely she's village vig. Like we already have the wolf vig and the neutral vig, how many ****ing vigs can there be?

I think there is at least two wolves in the Necro's votes tonight

Obviously you're going to push that Necro had everything solved and you're not a wolf. I cannot see how he had such a blindspot for you.
    I'm village

Patrick WW and Eva WW have been proved good (unless they have completely fooled everyone, taking the game to another level :P)

So wolves are in

Phil WW
    y0ssar1an22
    Katie WW
    KathleenGrant

My gut is on you Phil (I know you are a newbie) and Y0ss

I would like to hear more from Katie on her power role claim etc.,

What would you like to know? I have given all the info I'm allowed to give in fairness. So if you're going to ask me for a load more detail than what I posted earlier I just can't give it to you. I am more than willing to give the choice of my next questionee over to Eva or Patrick
    But Patrick you can confirm Katie visited Necro?

He has. He asked me earlier today who I questioned and he was able to verify one of them. It doesn't make me a good guy or even near clear me but its a good look. Telling the truth is always a massive plus

In the absence of any direction I'll be questioning Phil

giphy.gif

Actual footage from Katie’s house

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29a31a08ec80abebead7312e3a7a4260e505648c73&rid=giphy.gif

Not sure what you mean by changed but I asked him earlier and he said 100% that Katie and Kathleen visited Necro on N1
    He already did. It is possible for her to have a role and be either good/evil.

I'm of the opinion that one of Katie/Kathleen is evil but can't be sure which.

Do we know the propose of the visits, it was Brendan who peeked Necro? Could two wolves have visited a villager?

More than happy to take direction and have a consensus on who to visit. Given the two questions I've left I'm not overly confident I'll have anything useful back but you never know

Who you visiting Katie?

I'm village Katie as was Necro

giphy.gif

See here Liz

Who said, I wanted this to be professional, efficient, adult, cooperative. Not a lot to ask but alas, your Mr. Takagi did not see it that way so he won't be joining us for the rest of his life

• Advertisement

Do we know the propose of the visits, it was Brendan who peeked Necro? Could two wolves have visited a villager?

The purpose of my visit was a question

Think Kathleen is a protector

Who said, I wanted this to be professional, efficient, adult, cooperative. Not a lot to ask but alas, your Mr. Takagi did not see it that way so he won't be joining us for the rest of his life

You?

giphy.gif

Can you reveal any answers

You?

No, too wise and smart for me

Can you reveal any answers

Well I don’t question him until tomorrow morning
    So no

I’m hammered and off to bed

Nite

No, too wise and smart for me

That appears to be the game you’ve been playing all week in fairness

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Morning

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Good morning and a Happy New Year to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Tired of feeling like a TV dinner all the time this guy decided not to hesitate now that he had to chance to kill somebody. He took aim with his beretta and fired. This guy never stood a chance! :eek:

Y0ssar1an22 is dead. He was Theo – Wolf tracker.

Eko-xeGVkAAdVXy.jpg

You are the wolf tracker. Every night starting night 1, you can target someone and see who they visit if anyone.

Meanwhile the wolves made a move on their next target, they picked this person out who they perceived as a real threat and just as they were about to strike they were encountered by a blinding flash of white light.... the heavens opened and a heavenly figure clothed in white and with wings stood between them and their target obscured their view of who they wanted to kill. When the light faded and the figure disappeared, their target was nowhere to be seen and they had missed their opportunity

IT IS DAY!

• Advertisement

Yesssss! I got one!

Advertisement