Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Vig shots.
    Sorry that sounds awful as big shots...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Are we allowed to post in night phase? If all factions are not wiped out does this mean there are still bad guys? If so I would expose the person i protected if i posted it.

It does expose them but you can't protect them again anyway.

I am most likely going to get killed.

Actually yeah if you're village say nothing

Phil WW wrote: »
    Sure. Have you sign posted any of your big shots or only claimed them after?

I signposted my first 3. I didn't reveal this mornings because I was asleep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Eva WW wrote: »
    It does expose them but you can't protect them again anyway.

True but if i don't say there is a chance the bad guys go for the wrong person and I can protect that person and the other person is safe still by not being targetted, yes?

True but if i don't say there is a chance the bad guys go for the wrong person and I can protect that person and the other person is safe still by not being targetted, yes?

I figure if you and Patrick are the team I'm fecked anyway. If you are team village then safer to say nothing.

I am most likely going to get killed.

Killed by who though? Who else can be bad? I am village.

There has to be another faction. Patrick is my top suspect as he has been vague about his powers but it could just as easily be anyone else. Rikand didn't make this easy for the village :pac:

Also you could be a neutral JOAT

• Advertisement

For once, my instincts have been good. I suspected Katie, Conor and Yoss and still I make a balls of it. It really is just as well I cant play too often :D

For once, my instincts have been good. I suspected Katie, Conor and Yoss and still I make a balls of it. It really is just as well I cant play too often :D

You made a balls of nothing. Katie ****ed up the end of this.

So it's village
    Eva
    Kathleen

Patrick
    Liz
    Phil

Is there a possibility they are all on the same team?
    A lot of village are gone already.

Did Baggly say antyhing when he saved Patrick?

I signposted my first 3. I didn't reveal this mornings because I was asleep

So you're confirmed a non wolf vig. That's it.

You're not confirmed village

So it's village
    Eva
    Kathleen

Patrick
    Liz
    Phil

Is there a possibility they are all on the same team?
    A lot of village are gone already.

No if they were all on the same team then they would have already won. We have 5 left and have to assume that 2 are neutral team 2.

If we follow from neutral team 1 both having powers then it makes the most sense that you and Patrick are that team. Which is not great for me :pac:

Kathleen what proof are.we working with that you're village?

Did Baggly say antyhing when he saved Patrick?

He said he protected Patrick because he had protected me the night before I think.

So you're confirmed a non wolf vig. That's it.

You're not confirmed village

That is true. I am and I think if you read the death notices it should help you realise that I'm definitely village but I have been consistent with my information.

Patrick has hedged and held back info and never actually named his role which is why I suspect him the most.

Kathleen claimed village angel and had a successful protect last night but there is no way to be sure.

You made a balls of nothing. Katie ****ed up the end of this.

Katie was a gonna at lynch anyways

• Advertisement

That is true. I am and I think if you read the death notices it should help you realise that I'm definitely village but I have been consistent with my information.

Patrick has hedged and held back info and never actually named his role which is why I suspect him the most.

Kathleen claimed village angel and had a successful protect last night but there is no way to be sure.

But again an angel could be neutral. I'm reading neutral as village team 2 and now 3.

No if they were all on the same team then they would have already won. We have 5 left and have to assume that 2 are neutral team 2.

If we follow from neutral team 1 both having powers then it makes the most sense that you and Patrick are that team. Which is not great for me :pac:

Is Patrick not confirmed village by Baggly's dying statement?

Kathleen what proof are.we working with that you're village?

There is no proof except my claim to be village but angels don't lie Phil.

But again an angel could be neutral. I'm reading neutral as village team 2 and now 3.

Yeah Angel could be neutral too. It could be that neutral team don't have an active kill power and just need to make it through to last person standing...and they are in very good shape to do so.

If there are only 2 neutrals we lynch one and you shoot the other or i am being naïve thinking it's that simple? Patrick is strangely quiet.

Is Patrick not confirmed village by Baggly's dying statement?

How so?

How so?

I will have to look back but he said something like if he died Patrick would be cleared. Or did he just mean cleared from being a wolf?

I will have to look back but he said something like if he died Patrick would be cleared. Or did he just mean cleared from being a wolf?

Yeah Patrick is definitely not a wolf. He could definitely be a neutral.

Yeah Patrick is definitely not a wolf. He could definitely be a neutral.

Eva, something is bothering me.

Why neutral? We've all started using this neutral term but actually that's not confirmed either right?

Did you start using it first after Katie deaded cause you're a neutral?

• Advertisement

Baggly wrote: »
    OK so I have a white Knight role. This means I can protect someone else from any killing action, but I take their place.

This is why i was pushing Patrick as our best hope to catch wolves. I don't actually know if he is and there are still question marks over him for me (last night was a bus) but I wanted it likely he would be attacked so that either A) he was attacked, I'm dead and he is cleared or B) he wasn't attacked and we ask why he wasn't.

Now the other alternative is the wolves went for Eva instead of Pat by choice. Unfortunately 8 protected Eva previously and I can't protect the same person twice in a row. N1 I didn't protect anyone as I didn't trust anyone yet.

I breadcrumbed a bit I was protecting Eva - hopefully I wasn't too subtle with it - it was in response to Eva saying hopefully there is a BG out there.

There is it folks. If I'm not dead at munch we can figure out what to do. As I said I'll take a lynch if the village feels its the way to go.

Whatever happens I want to note that Necro is still dodgy as feck and please please please policy Lynch him to make sure he isn't the alpha skimming by on a false peek.

His reads list last night which implicated me and Pat is pure working backwards from a conclusion.... He wants to implicate us so he concocted a story selectively to make it so. Its such lazy wolfing.

We also need to remember he alluded to having a power or role but has happily let that be forgotten. I'm not going into all of my read on him but hopefully I'll just die in place of Pat and be confirmed and you will know I actually am just a RV trying to tell you he stinks!!!

Beyond that....

Pat was far too tautly strung last night I think there is a lot of pressure on him. I'm sorry Pat but it gives me a vibe you are feeling guilty, hence my hesitation around you.

Beyond that...

We really need to start policy lynching low posters. Wolves will pick off the high ones and the village will be left with no leads or posts to analyse.

Oh and final PS....

I also have a double vote. Hence the extra vote on Necro on D1. It is valid each time I vote, but I guess only matters when the vote is close (wasn't declared or noticed for Angus or Conor). I also get a death vote if I die protecting someone.

This is it.

Advertisement