Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

As far as I am concerned, the only person I can confirm good is me. I REALLY want Kathleen to be village angel but can't be 100% sure. Patrick has power but hasn't been clear on what it is.
    Phil and Liz have not said anything about having powers so have to assume none.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lizis not on my ok list. She has been claiming and playing village idiot all week and unless that's her role she can't be that clueless.
    I don't trust her. Or Patrick.

I'm village and playing catch up, hungover

If no wolves left, can you say your saves please angel Kathy

I forgot about neutrals which is why I thought more wolves :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm village and playing catch up, hungover

If no wolves left, can you say your saves please angel Kathy

I forgot about neutrals which is why I thought more wolves :o

I am saying nothing because i still need to protect the players i protected and the game is not over yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Patrick
    Liz
    Kathleen
    Eva

That's my order of suss.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I am saying nothing because i still need to protect the players i protected and the game is not over yet.

Yip you already said this. Twice. It's very suss you're being asked this.
    I'm not sure how a village knowing this info would help them. Unless Liz is not village?

• Advertisement

Kathleen can you protect yourself?

But I thought you couldn't protect the same players more than once, they had protection or still protected?

I'm village with no power

Eva WW wrote: »
    Kathleen can you protect yourself?

I'm not answering that question.

But I thought you couldn't protect the same players more than once, they had protection or still protected?

I'm village with no power

I never said that.

I'm not answering that question.

Why not? Because if you are village I have a strategy that can maybe win it for us.

• Advertisement

Why not? Because if you are village I have a strategy that can maybe win it for us.

I'm village and listening but have no powers

I'm village and listening but have no powers

I really need the answer from Kathleen. That she is stalling concerns me.

I really need the answer from Kathleen. That she is stalling concerns me.

Answering the question puts someone in danger.

Because i can't protect the same person 2 nights in a row. So the person i protected last night would be in danger.

I think this is what I took as you can't protect the same person twice :o

Answering the question puts someone in danger.

Explain how.

Right so, I think Kathleen might be JOAT.

Explain how.

If i have to explain you are not very bright.

If i have to explain you are not very bright.

Insults don't help if you are village. If you really are village angel then you protected either me or Patrick last night. Stating that you can or can't self protect doesn't put either of us in any more danger.

Insults don't help if you are village. If you really are village angel then you protected either me or Patrick last night. Stating that you can or can't self protect doesn't put either of us in any more danger.

It wasn't meant as an insult, it was meant as a "think about it and you will see why" statement.

Right so, I think Kathleen might be JOAT.

What's JOAT?

• Advertisement

I'm probably way off but I think that Kathleen and Patrick might be last team.

I think Patrick is tracker and Kathleen is JOAT. I think that Kathleen peeked Katie and fed the info to Patrick. I reckon she used her angel last night to protect Patrick and get herself verified as village.

The wolves were planning to kill Patrick which you can see from one of Katie's last posts..she suggested Patrick track Yoss.

If I'm right she has her vig shot left and possibly a roleblock so I may not even get a shot.

That's where I'm at folks.

I'm probably way off but I think that Kathleen and Patrick might be last team.

I think Patrick is tracker and Kathleen is JOAT. I think that Kathleen peeked Katie and fed the info to Patrick. I reckon she used her angel last night to protect Patrick and get herself verified as village.

The wolves were planning to kill Patrick which you can see from one of Katie's last posts..she suggested Patrick track Yoss.

If I'm right she has her vig shot left and possibly a roleblock so I may not even get a shot.

That's where I'm at folks.

Who's your audience for this? Liz and Phil?

Ok so as of now I'm thinking

Me, Eva and Phil village

Kathleen and Patrick neutral

What's JOAT?

Jack of All Trades. Brendan was one. He got 4 powers...I think peek/vig/angel/roleblock

He used his peek on Necro N1 and he protected someone (possibly me) on N2 but got shot by the wolf vig the same night.

Or are you neutral and trying to get me to play my hand?

Well...whoever is left. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. I have done my best for the village and these are my best efforts at solving it.

Or are you neutral and trying to get me to play my hand?

Except I'm not. I'm the village vig and my history is consistent. I cant be anything other than a vig but both you and Patrick can.

Phil and Liz could be the last team (which would be disappointing - sorry folks but it's true) for all I know but my best guess is it is not those two

Well...whoever is left. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. I have done my best for the village and these are my best efforts at solving it.

I am village and i will lay out my position but know then that your strategy won't work.

I trust Eva completely now she took out Y0ss the only correct wolf lean I had :D

I think Kathleen is waiting for Patrick

Again I am village with no power

• Advertisement

I am village and i will lay out my position but know then that your strategy won't work.

Let's be honest any strategy of mine is a long shot at best :pac:

Advertisement