Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options
1808182838486»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I must say everyone has been very welcoming and friendly. I asked lots of questions in the thread and outside and everyone was so patient and willing to help, Rikand especially. Thanks a million, all of you.

PS. Necro......keep your curtains pulled. You never know who will come peeking. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,240 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I must say everyone has been very welcoming and friendly. I asked lots of questions in the thread and outside and everyone was so patient and willing to help, Rikand especially. Thanks a million, all of you.

PS. Necro......keep your curtains pulled. You never know who will come peeking. ;)

I felt you could have boxed the head off me at times for being an idiot :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I felt you could have boxed the head off me at times for being an idiot :p

Your gut is good Liz. When i was trying to persuade Eva to listen to me early yesterday i was ready to shake you. :D You were only catching up but i had no patience.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I'm not sure if I communicated something somewhere incorrectly, but the lynch was not something that could be angeled. Only night actions could be angeled. Phil WW was the only person who could have faded a lynch once. Everyone else was fair game irrespective of night actions

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

For those interested in a light, non complex game to ring in the new year,

Please visit the Jan sign up link - https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058146105

• Advertisement

Rikand wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I communicated something somewhere incorrectly, but the lynch was not something that could be angeled. Only night actions could be angeled. Phil WW was the only person who could have faded a lynch once. Everyone else was fair game irrespective of night actions

That makes me feel better anyway. Thanks for clearing that up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I regret that post as I took out Kathleen with it after she voted Phil with me

Well played all, hard to follow at times for me :o

So Hans and John exited the same way, ironic

Rikand you muppet master genius

Well congratulations Phil

Bit seriously, why Phil? :):):)

Clarabel wrote: »
    Bit seriously, why Phil? :):):)

Were you Phil, it really was just a guess, gut feeling, 1 in 3 just pick 1 but it backfired as my post got Kathleen lynch despite all

Rikand wrote: »
    The only actual bad play in the game from the village was lynching Necro - Seer peeked villagers should never get lynched. Even if you think they are the godfather, then that's just bad luck. But when you start distrusting the seer, you start getting to a point where.... is there even a need for a seer ?

if a godfather gets peeked and wins the game, you just take it as bad luck. That's the right way to handle a godfather being peeked imo. Seer peeked villagers should be untouchable until final 3/4 at the least because at that point wolves should have killed off the clear people...

Every other death was fair game :)

Was poor Necro being punished for previous games by playing as himself non anon, hard to trust etc.,

Anyways Rikand great game

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Rikand do you have a list of boards usernames alongside roles / characters that i can use to update our werewolf stats sheet?

• Advertisement
Advertisement