Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Hard WW Game Thread ( An action movie that takes place at Xmas! )

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Necro wrote: »
    That's Eva and Brendan now saying Orla could be village but still FFAing her.

I'm not sure what to make of that.

(For the record, Baggly - THAT is hedging)
    Patrick WW wrote: »
    How do you reckon Orla is confused Village?

.Orla doesn't come across as confused nor does she come off as someone struggling with the games mechanics.

Shes either wolfy or not, which is it?

Get outta my head you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Conor made a couple of posts, mostly repeating what others had said and nothing since.

Frank (had him mixed up with Patrick earlier) The way he posted struck me as here are my mandatory posts for the day and nada since.

Orla could be confused village but the quick Angus vote and the back and forth with Necro feels forced.

Eva, if orlas Necro interaction is forced then why wouldn’t Necro be in your ffa?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Early days Necro, I can see Orla talking herself into holes as I have done similar when village myself but that doesnt mean I am right. Hence putting her on FFA but not voting for her.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

How do you reckon Orla is confused Village?

.Orla doesn't come across as confused nor does she come off as someone struggling with the games mechanics.

Shes either wolfy or not, which is it?

I’m not confused , just wasn’t completely paying attention, particularly earlier when it was quieter. Took this day as really our fluff day but it’s backfired. Meh, it happens, some opportunistic people taking advantage.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

This Orla may be confused village is off to me. Like if Orla comes back good if she lynched, Eva can say 'oh I thought Orla was good '

Nothing Orla has done makes her seem confused.

On the otherside if Orla comes back bad Eva can say she also knew it.

Hedging at its simplist form.

• Advertisement

Fcuk it, vote on Eva going in

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I also think you could be a wolf but didn't FFA you. I will say this, you and Baggly getting into this personal back and forth isn't very village play from either. It acts as a distraction ESPECIALLY if you are both village. I say that as someone who has gotten into that back and forth as a villager...with another villager and it didn't end well for either of us.

Day 1 is absolutely ****e at the best of times. At the moment. Orla could be village but her posts are among the most suspicious so not including her would be stupid of me. My doubt is why my vote isn't there just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Thank you Hans / John ;)

why you have necro as the main goodie or baddie?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

#FFA1
    Orla
    Baggly
    Katie

Don't trust them.

This Orla may be confused village is off to me. Like if Orla comes back good if she lynched, Eva can say 'oh I thought Orla was good '

So what are you going to say when I come back good? I was wrong and my logic is stupid?

• Advertisement

#FFA1
    Orla
    Baggly
    Katie

Don't trust them.

Ah KG , why you playing me like that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Vote gone in for Eva. Can’t really square up that I was the only person she accuses all day, albeit cause I FFA’d her, then I don’t make her FFA. Instead three people she hasn’t mentioned

So what are you going to say when I come back good? I was wrong and my logic is stupid?

Ignore this. I'm not feeling great and I'm grumpy, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Baggly wrote: »
    Another hallmark of wolfcro. Oh no life is unfair woe is me.

You are making me suspect you as wolf more than Necro or are ye a team

Katie WW wrote: »
    Vote gone in for Eva. Can’t really square up that I was the only person she accuses all day, albeit cause I FFA’d her, then I don’t make her FFA. Instead three people she hasn’t mentioned

That's just a lie. I accused other people earlier, one of whom was Patrick (wrongly as it turned out)

Obviously I would be wrong. Whats your point?

Same can be said for any goodie lynched. You can try change my mind

That's just a lie. I accused other people earlier, one of whom was Patrick (wrongly as it turned out)

Wrongly? Elaborate please

Wrongly? Elaborate please

I had you and Frank mixed up.

Equally, Katie is doing similar yet being a little bit more manipulative about it.

See the bolded parts below

FWIW I’ll change my FFA to

Eva
    Orla
    Necro

Patrick gone cause as I said I’ve liked his posting a lot more

Necro - Orla made the point that he is “making up flimsy reasons for targeting posters” that’s exactly what Necro does when he is a wolf. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Baggly and Necro were on the one team cause their interaction feels very staged. Like not getting on for the sake of it
    So the one person you’ve accused of being a wolf doesn’t make your FFA?

I was all set to vote you for your defensiveness but then Orla was doing her thing ans making it impossible to not vote for her

But then you top the lot and leave me off your FFA?
    As Necro says contradicting statements there. In my defence I’m just pulling at threads in Orla’s arguments and they are falling away in my hands

So my reasoning is flimsy apparently but Katie is hard pushing Orla to the noose here.

Then votes Eva.

Going with Necro for now.

Think his read on me is poor and he’s not a poor player. I also think he lied about why he voted for me. He voted for me after my Gifs and vote on Angus then earlier said it was also to do with my behavior when I returned (after he had already voted for me). A misfiring Necro can do just as much damage as a wolf Necro in terms of influencing a village :P

• Advertisement

Equally, Katie is doing similar yet being a little bit more manipulative about it.

So my reasoning is flimsy apparently but Katie is hard pushing Orla to the noose here.

Then votes Eva.

That’s actually the most Necro village post I’ve read. Not just because you are actually sort of defending me but because there is sound logic (at least to me) for the reasoning.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Going with Necro for now.

Think his read on me is poor and he’s not a poor player. I also think he lied about why he voted for me. He voted for me after my Gifs and vote on Angus then earlier said it was also to do with my behavior when I returned (after he had already voted for me). A misfiring Necro can do just as much damage as a wolf Necro in terms of influencing a village :P

And what about the lies you told?
    Just checked in there. What’s the reasoning for Necro voting for me?

Actually shaded Angus and then changes votes from Angus to me. Seems like wolf team mates creating fake tension.

You're making this personal about my play and that has nothing to do with my read on you, it's why I can't move my vote.

Like you're trying to guilt me into changing my opinion and that in itself is wolfy

Why is nobody else getting involved here?

Very easy for people to hide when it’s my kneck on the line here.

Then votes Eva.

I’ve given my reason for voting Eva, why are you ignoring that?
    When someone pulls an FFA out of their ass and leaves off the one person they’ve accused what am I meant to do?

What I said about Orla can also be true but IMO the Eva move trumps that.

You throw in a quote about yourself at the top of that as though it’s proof of something when to me it seems irrelevant to the rest of your post about me

That’s actually the most Necro village post I’ve read. Not just because you are actually sort of defending me but because there is sound logic (at least to me) for the reasoning.

It’s purely because she’s defending you that you feel that

When someone pulls an FFA out of their ass and leaves off the one person they’ve accused what am I meant to do?

You throw in a quote about yourself at the top of that as though it’s proof of something when to me it seems irrelevant to the rest of your post about me

More lies. Well...same lie again. You aren't the only person I've accused.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Can we have a vote tally, Rik? Let’s see who’s left to vote.

And what about the lies you told?

You're making this personal about my play and that has nothing to do with my read on you, it's why I can't move my vote.

Like you're trying to guilt me into changing my opinion and that in itself is wolfy

You will find out at 9, it’s not wolfy, it’s observational. I was wondering if you would rise to the bait but I’ve prob made it relatively easy to be tonight’s village kill. Me dieing is not good for the village, not least that I’m actually posting.

It’s purely because she’s defending you that you feel that

Maybe it’s because this is the first response from Necro that doesn’t look like a lazy read.

• Advertisement

My point is it feels (to me anyways) that you're subtly trying to push me as a wolf for flimsy reasoning on Orla, yet you actually agree with my points

It's very relevant because you FFAed me for something someone else on your FFA said!!

I remember way back when some wolf decided to regurgitate my own FFA and add me at the top for reasons I provided, this feels very similar.

Advertisement