Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decathlon impressions

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

jive wrote: »
    if anyone has a 30% code they won't be using i'd be delighted to have it, going to pull the trigger on the €3200 van rysel come pay day

Just quoting this post as I think jive was first to ask about voucher.

Maybe it's best to have its own thread for requests so original person who requested stays on top?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,535 ✭✭✭✭ted1

byrnem31 wrote: »
    They don't accept one for all vouchers, hard to believe they don't.

Commission is probably too high.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

not at all. i'd say their margins are minimal, and they're not at all interested in taking the 10% haircut those vouchers demand.

Worst voucher system ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭byrnem31

Likewise!

I'd happily and gratefully take a voucher code

I've a one for all voucher there if you want it. Its worth 50, you can have it for 49.99 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Just quoting this post as I think jive was first to ask about voucher.

Maybe it's best to have its own thread for requests so original person who requested stays on top?

Thanks for the post. PaulieC kindly sorted me out via PM after I had posted.

I'll be saving >€1000 that I was planning on spending anyway so will just shift those funds to charity rather than Decathlon (not that I've anything against Decathlon)!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Jaysus I'd nearly buy that Van Rysel myself if I had a code, but said I'd buy my next bike from LBS and want something a bit more exotic frame wise

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

jive wrote: »
    Thanks for the post. PaulieC kindly sorted me out via PM after I had posted.

I'll be saving >€1000 that I was planning on spending anyway so will just shift those funds to charity rather than Decathlon (not that I've anything against Decathlon)!

Good man PaulieC!

If it doesn't work for you or you can't buy from Decathlon I would happily step in :)

Covid got my job and my bike-to-work chance for this year I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭Gavlor

byrnem31 wrote: »
    Are they still doing click and collect? Cant find it on the website.Got stuff delivered recently but it took ages so wouldn't do it again.

I need a cycling jacket and have a voucher. Voucher is 50, jacket is 70 so need to add 20 to the voucher.

Ordered 3 items from the Dublin store yesterday and they arrived today.

Credit where credit is due!

Advertisement