Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW17 Transfer Thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Looking at doing KDB to Son and Taylor to Saiss. Has there been any talk of any games possibly being called off before I go ahead?
    I'd leave it til just before deadline if I were you. Who knows what news might pop up over the next few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

It would be a strange time to take out KDB. You know after Chelsea he has three home games in a row with two in a double game week.

I know but in truth I've only held onto him this long in hope more then anything.

There's no form there this season city have been like a different team without a proper forward. Until they sort that having KDB is a game of chance instead of a given like previous seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I know but in truth I've only held onto him this long in hope more then anything.

There's no form there this season city have been like a different team without a proper forward. Until they sort that having KDB is a game of chance instead of a given like previous seasons.

All true, but maybe with Aguero coming back to fitness it might all click for KdB and City

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Ace2007 wrote: »
    All true, but maybe with Aguero coming back to fitness it might all click for KdB and City

It might ha. More then likely as soon as I sell him !

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I did Johnstone to the Leeds keeper. Big Sam should tighten up West Brom but with them losing so heavily, I’d be worried he will drop a few players, which could include Johnstone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

Adams to Watkins?

Just not feeling anything with Adams TBH.

FH-ing for 18.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Lamptey to Lowton, not sure who else in that price bracket is too appealing.

Will leave me with

Martinez
    Lowton, Dann, Dallas
    Grealish, Bruno (C), Salah, KDB, Soucek
    Kane, Bamford

Button, KWP, Brewster, Struijk

Wouldn't be overly confident about this week.

Don’t think anyone will be in any way confident next few weeks, it’s select the team, pick the captain, and pray.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

Taylor to Lowton unless I've confirmation he's healthy today. Yawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Hit taken after a few weeks abstinence....

Grealish, DCL and Wellbeck out....Raphinha, Brewster and Kane in.

Not happy tbh but up the walls here at the minute so didn't have too much time to think about it.

Will be captaining Kane probably for the next couple of weeks and hoping Mitchell retains his place and Taylor gets better asap

• Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭Dearg81

SameOleJay wrote: »
    Taylor to Lowton unless I've confirmation he's healthy today. Yawn.

Fulham still have a lot of coronavirus cases according to their manager so that match is still a doubt.

Scott Parker: "I don't know whether the Burnley game is going to get played or not, we've had retesting, the last few days. We've got a bunch of players and we're preparing the best we can."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

Have two FTs. Thinking Taylor and Mahrez to Robertson and Soucek

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭macraignil

On wildcard with team changed a good bit from last weeks disaster. Just moved out Anguissa to Oriol Romeu due to talk of Fulham Covid19 problems but any other suggested moves appreciated. Current team below with just 0.1mill in the bank. Not got much feedback on the wildcard thread.

Martinez
    Robertson, Bellerin, Chilwell
    Salah, Fernandes, Son, Soucek
    Wilson, Vardy, Bamford

Johnstone, Dallas, Oriol Romeu, Targett

All the best in the new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Is Lacazette a trap? Has scored in his last two games, Arsenal on the up and playing West Brom next?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Is Lacazette a trap? Has scored in his last two games, Arsenal on the up and playing West Brom next?

Was only a sub last game and has been playing a little deeper when starting. Fixtures are very tasty though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,253 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Fulham still have a lot of coronavirus cases according to their manager so that match is still a doubt.

Scott Parker: "I don't know whether the Burnley game is going to get played or not, we've had retesting, the last few days. We've got a bunch of players and we're preparing the best we can."

Thanks for the heads up, will steer clear of Burnley so.

Lamptey > Holding done.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Brought Stones in for Zouma one minute ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,235 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Ended up doing Kane and Zaha in for Adams and Salah with 2 frees.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

shmeee wrote: »
    Adams to Watkins?

Just not feeling anything with Adams TBH.

FH-ing for 18.

I’m thinking the same myself re that plan now that Watkins has a double.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

The more games I watch this last week the more I'm thinking everyone is wrecked and it might be worth moving funds from front to back for the next while

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

if I free hit and sell DCL this week (gw18) will I get him back again? So I've no way of avoiding value loss now on him?

This free hit and transfers thing is confusing me hugely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    if I free hit and sell DCL this week (gw18) will I get him back again? So I've no way of avoiding value loss now on him?

This free hit and transfers thing is confusing me hugely.

He'll come back at his new price whatever that may be. See your current team as an annoying team which wont go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

dsmythy wrote: »
    He'll come back at his new price whatever that may be. See your current team as an annoying team which wont go away.

Dear god. The free hit gets Less and less appealing.

Does my free hit allow me build a team of my current value as well? Apologies for these questions....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭munster87

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Dear god. The free hit gets Less and less appealing.

Does my free hit allow me build a team of my current value as well? Apologies for these questions....

Current selling value

Advertisement