Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Insurance for 1 Person

• 28-12-2020 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

i will be starting my new Job Jan 1st and i am thinking of getting my own Health Insurance for 1 person (im Single) im 40 and in good enough health apart from smoking 20 a day (Giving them up soon ) what Insurance provider will ease my mind if i ever get sick and has the best benefits for 1 individual ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Tea For Two

Teothican, researching health insurance is daunting for first timers. I’m with Laya for nearly 20 years and am a very happy customer of them (their app is very handy for uploading receipts) but friends and family speak highly of the other health insurance providers also. The health insurance authority (hia) website is very helpful as are any articles/podcasts from Charlie Weston. Don’t forget the askaboutmoney health insurance discussion forum also.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Teothican

thanks for the reply

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

If the business goes well you might look at insuring your income too.

Advertisement