Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Elverys : 80% off Ireland Football shirts (previous new balance version)

• 28-12-2020 10:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭

Elverys : 80% off Ireland football shirts (previous new balance version)

instore and online (website doesn't show them under the Ireland Football category so search for new balance)

the new logo less kit is on sale too at about 25% off if i remember correctly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Sos88sos88

ablelocks wrote:
    Elverys : 80% off Ireland football shirts (previous new balance version)

ablelocks wrote:
    the new logo less kit is on sale too at about 25% off if i remember correctly

ablelocks wrote:
    instore and online (website doesn't show them under the Ireland Football category so search for

Thanks alot, just picked one up for the small fella!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭millie35

Thanks, total bargain I ordered one of each for my grandsons

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭BlondeBomb

Great bargain. Thanks for posting.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,811 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

picked up 2 for my lads, cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭irishguy19772

Thanks. Got a few of these. Great find

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,063 ✭✭✭Genghis

Only green left 😄

Great find OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭ilovetorun

Just ordered one for my nephew, great bargain, thanks 👌

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Genghis wrote: »
    Only green left ��

Great find OP.

The green one has been the worse home jersey for ages, looks like a Northern Ireland one. Horrid collar and button too and the gold doesn't work either. The white one is so much nicer, very tidy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

ordered 1 thanks OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Are the adult jerseys tight fit ?
    The largest size is XXXXL .:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭mamaz

Mega bargain - cheers OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,135 ✭✭✭Guffy

One for myself and the little lad, cheers OP. Got 4 pairs of socks for himself too at 1.50 a pop. That's the real bargain!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,727 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Zardoz wrote: »
    Are the adult jerseys tight fit ?
    The largest size is XXXXL .:eek:

Could double up as a duvet!

Cheers OP BTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Claire222

Thanks OP just got myself and boyfriend one. ðŸ˜႒

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Foxx92

Thanks for the find! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

Was in the store in Oliver Plunkett St in Cork City and they had Irish rugby jerseys upstairs for 15 quid!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,357 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

bungaro79 wrote: »
    Was in the store in Oliver Plunkett St in Cork City and they had Irish rugby jerseys upstairs for 15 quid!
    Online too, but only XXL
    https://www.elverys.ie/elverys/en/Clearance-/All-Clearance/By-Category-/Rugby/Canterbury-IRFU-2019-Pro-Home-Jersey%2C-Green/p/000000000001094594_GREEN

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Spaniard469

Great bargain! Thank you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭FionnK86

Good deal, hope it doesn't expire soon as tried with One4All using their website instructions but not working. Expecting call back but lady didn't say when.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭drogon.

FionnK86 wrote: »
    Good deal, hope it doesn't expire soon as tried with One4All using their website instructions but not working. Expecting call back but lady didn't say when.

I used one4all early this morning and had no issues. Maybe worth a try again

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,811 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Delivered this morning, great bargain!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,962 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Was just reading this, and didn't even know we were Umbro now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

? You just use it like any normal card. I literally just used mine, had €15 left on a card. Would worry less about it expiring and more about the sizes running out. Not a great range of sizes actually in stock

Got the green one from O’Neills for €30 a few months ago, worth it then. For €15 it’s a very nice bargain to end the year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭caddy16

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Delivered this morning, great bargain!
    I'm the same. It's crazy though I ordered click & collect from Elverys on 3rd Dec and still no sign!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭FionnK86

? You just use it like any normal card. I literally just used mine, had €15 left on a card. Would worry less about it expiring and more about the sizes running out. Not a great range of sizes actually in stock

Got the green one from O’Neills for €30 a few months ago, worth it then. For €15 it’s a very nice bargain to end the year :)

Where did you input card details, in the visa section?

I just went back to my order and now it's showing €30 off a bag for €30... is it free now? :o It's still in stock !! Trying to get over the €60 for free delivery but now it's giving me a bunch of stuff for €15. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭drogon.

Where did you input card details, in the visa section?

I just went back to my order and now it's showing €30 off a bag for €30... is it free now? :o It's still in stock !! Trying to get over the €60 for free delivery but now it's giving me a bunch of stuff for €15. :D

https://www.one4all.ie/spend-online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Zardoz

NIMAN wrote: »
    Was just reading this, and didn't even know we were Umbro now.

The Umbro jersey looks horrific.
    It looks like some cheap Chinese knock off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 199 ✭✭Morries Wigs

id get the ireland jersey except for the 3 logo on the front looks manky-still great bargain if you dont mind going around with a big 3 on it

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,584 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Thanks OP. Nice patriotic pyjama top 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭meath4sam

Thanks ordered Tuesday morning with one4all got confirmation email but no dispatch as yet

Advertisement